Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ruhk Chokek 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ruhk Chokek I_vote_lcapRuhk Chokek I_voting_barRuhk Chokek I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ruhk Chokek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am

|BASICS|

Name: Ruhk Chokek
Race: Plain Human
Birthplace: A small borough in Salco
Current Residence: N/A (Nomadic)
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Water, Ice

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: N/A
Picture: N/A
Personality: N/A
Brief History: N/A

|WEAPONS|

Name: Leech-Salmon
Picture: A thin, but very long knife with one side ending in a pointed P shape, and the opposing edge having a serrated base. The handle is carved to vaguely resemble the titular Leech-Salmon.
Brief History: Not originally intended as a weapon, this medical blade was constructed to draw blood, make clean incisions, and cut through errant tissue. The addition of a curved and porous handle (to assist grip; especially when held with bending) was the only change necessary to create an effective tool at staving off aggressors.

|APPEARANCE|

Height: 6’
Hair: Long from the center forehead back; braided and beaded to hang an inch down the back. Each side is shaven.
Eyes: Wide, round framed, bright blue.
Clothes: A simple shirt and tan hide jacket, with loose, light-fitting pants
Skin: Less body hair than most, but otherwise a perfectly nominal Tan.
Body Type: Thin, but fleshed out. Not too lanky, but not bulky either. A remarkably forgettable build.

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: He’s the kind with a choice quip ready for all situations; not worrying himself over the consequences. He’s a notorious flirt, with a real thirst for attention that gets him into as much trouble as he can talk his way out of and then some. He doesn't trust too many people, what with the whole “nomadic drifter” shtick; but is open to the idea. Honestly, though he may be a bit of an ass at times, he’s a nice guy. Just don’t bring up his family. “Ruhk” is only his favorite one of many aliases he uses as he travels. His highly forgettable figure makes evading the law when necessary (uptight “serious business”-types who can’t take a joke) as easy as a change of hairstyle and tone of voice. As for his real name… well; his noble family denies his existence, and he’s just fine with it. He’d not willingly associate with those uptight pricks anyday; especially that… thing, He’d once called “brother”. This aversion to his family’s legacy, actually, is one of his driving motivations. He WILL not accept that deep down, he is a Lightbender. He has never overtly manifested any powers other than Waterbending, but his healing is unusually strong, and he can feel his energy stir when he mimics his brothers old practice forms. He refuses to confront this part of himself, though, because it would validate his family; making the only part of his life that he made by and for himself just another part of their twisted legacy.
All in all, a pleasant kind of chap that everyone claims to know, but only ever sees once, before he moves on to the next quiet(-ish) town.
Personal Strengths: Excellent speaker, Strong aptitude for healing, Loyal, quick thinker.
Personal Weaknesses: Skeptical, Intense distrust of Lightbenders, obnoxious at times, slow to forgive.
Hamartia: Dysfunctionally Pessimistic: Can’t help but assume the worst in everyone he sees. All nobles are corrupt, all low-class folks are criminals and street-rats like him, and the middle-class are all mindless robots working in an assembly line. It’s rare for him to break this prejudice, and even rarer for him to trust anyone in the long term. Any time they spend away from him, he figures, is time in which the world could have corrupted them.
Personal Hero: Kaltin, an old Air Nomad, whose preservation of the ancient ways inspired Ruhk on his journey.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become an artist, and perhaps a waterbending instructor.
Likes: Quiet streams, little nooks and crannies (hidden bars and family taverns) of society, Animals, showing off
Dislikes: Being ignored, Being tied down to one place, Liars and Cheats, Rich families and nobles.

Brief History: Born a Waterbender in an extensive family line of Noble Lightbenders, he never really fit in. It wasn't really angst, it’s just that no one really showed him anything other than scorn for being the exception to an unspoken rule. I mean, the family had exactly one non-Lightbender marriage in its history; yet somehow that trait surfaced generations later in only one child. His Brother T’zam, however, was a Lightbending prodigy. From the moment he first bent, all the attention went squarely to him. This suited Ruhk just fine; and he spent more time at the stream in the family garden practicing Waterbending in secret than anything else. Rather than become a quiet introvert, however, he instead developed an intense need for attention and recognition for remarkable talent as a Waterbender (which, if properly tutored, would have set him well on the way to becoming a master;  but alone makes him only passable). Conversely, T’zam, was spoiled as a child; a trait that persisted throughout his life. Unlike most, however, he never let it shine through. He always appeared to be the golden child; giving of himself gladly to help others, with a charming humbleness all the while. In truth, he was ruthless and calculating; bullying any who didn't give him what he wanted and burning the rest, and soon all the other boys were under his command. Eventually, the group became a gang, and the gang became his “retinue”. Any who made trouble… well, they either very suddenly changed their mind, or dissapeared. Even after his brother was caught, Ruhk never connected with his family. They blamed him for T’zans “fall from grace”, and he left them to their delusions. Above all else, though, he never forgot his lessons: Never count on family, Always assume the worst in others, and Never, Ever, let yourself become like them.

Final, for real this time.

Last edited by Squidsy22 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Your application is looking decent. I just want some more personality please, and if there is anymore history you could add, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Oh, Sure! I thought I went overboard. I'll add some extra gubbins!
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 am

How are these?

Personality: He’s the kind with a choice quip ready for all situations; not worrying himself over the consequences. He’s a notorious flirt, with a real thirst for attention that gets him into as much trouble as he can talk his way out of and then some. He doesn't trust too many people, what with the whole “nomadic drifter” shtick; but is open to the idea. Honestly, though he may be a bit of an ass at times, he’s a nice guy. Just don’t bring up his family. “Ruhk” is only his favorite one of many aliases he uses as he travels. His highly forgettable figure makes evading the law when necessary (uptight “serious business”-types who can’t take a joke) as easy as a change of hairstyle and tone of voice. As for his real name… well; his noble family denies his existance, and he’s just fone with it. He’d not willingly assciate with those uptight pricks anyday; especially that… thing, He’d once called “brother”. All in all, a pleasant kind of chap that everyone claims to know, but only ever sees once, before he moves on to the next quiet(-ish) town.

Brief History: Born a Waterbender in an extensive family line of Noble Lightbenders, he never really fit in. It wasn't really angst, it’s just that no one really showed him anything other than scorn for being the exception to an unspoken rule. I mean, the family had exactly one non-Lightbender marriage in its history; yet somehow that trait surfaced generations later in only one child. His Brother T’zam, however, was a Lightbending prodigy. From the moment he first bent, all the attention went squarely to him. This suited Ruhk just fine; and he spent more time at the stream in the family garden practicing Waterbending in secret than anything else. Rather than become a quiet introvert, however, he instead developed an intense need for attention and recognition for remarkable talent as a Waterbender (which, if properly tutored, would have set him well on the way to becoming a master; but alone makes him only passable). Conversely, T’zam, was spoiled as a child; a trait that persisted throughout his life. Unlike most, however, he never let it shine through. He always appeared to be the golden child; giving of himself gladly to help others, with a charming humbleness all the while. In truth, he was ruthless and calculating; bullying any who didn't give him what he wanted and burning the rest, and soon all the other boys were under his command. Eventually, the group became a gang, and the gang became the mafia. Any who challenged the mafia… well, they got burnt. Even after he was caught, Ruhk never connected with his family. They blamed him for T’zans fall from grace, and he left them to their delusions. Above all else, though, he never forgot his lessons: Never trust a Lightbender, Never count on family, and Never stand idly by while others are hurt. [/size][/justify]

Personality is completely rewritten, and History has one or two flavorful additions. Do I need more?
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:21 pm

It looks good. Approved. Make sure to edit your actual app to put the new personality and the additions to your history in, alright?
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Alrighty. Thanks Massie!
Back to top Go down
Lady Azzy
Administrator
Administrator
Lady Azzy

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Apologies but due to the chat I was reading over this and noticed something off with your Hamartia. Would it please be possible to clarify as only the Avatar has the ability to bend more than one element.

Hamartia: Unwillingness to move on. He WILL not accept that deep down, he is a Lightbender. He has never manifested any powers other that water, but he knows he is capable of it. He feels that giving in, and using the art of his ancestors will validate his parents; and turn him into someone just like his brother.
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Final edit in place. It's been a wild ride!
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 11:49 am

Approved, Squidsy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruhk Chokek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruhk Chokek   Ruhk Chokek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruhk Chokek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: