Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:57 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Chief of the Takamagahara Clan
Descendant of Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

"When they finally lay my broken, bloody body down in the scorching hot sand.
When they send me to rest in the soil of my ancestral homelands.
They will remember me as a Chief who served her people.
All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enya smirked as she saw the Fire Spitter, trying an Air Head's tactic.

Futile.

Enya deformed the sandstorm, and used the sand to block the attack.

The flame hit the sand turning some of it to glass, while burning the rest of it.

This kid bent hot flames...why? What was her secret..? Enya didn't care too much, as long as the kid wasn't cheating.

Then again, she trusted the honour of Fire Spitters better than Rock Chuckers. This girl wasn't cheating.

Enya, smirked and with a flick of her wrist, shot more shards of glass and large waves of sand towards Yami who floated above her. A massive wave, shaped like a hand, aimed itself for Yami, looking to grab, crush and slam her into the ground.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 12:56 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 1:04 am

HP: 842

Yami fell. That was her first mistake. She launched herself at her enemy, without bothering to think ahead to what would happen when she reached the ground. Landing face-down was the first issue. The next was the blindness that ensued.

Yami tried to stand up, but shards of glass ripped through her flesh once again, hot sand seeping into the open wounds. Yami's eyes watered from the pain, and she let the tears fall, washing the sand and dirt from her eyes.

You can only bend one element.

For the last time, humans cry. Water comes out of our eyes. It's not bending. It happens to literally everybody.

Having at least some of her vision restored, Yami wiped her eyes dry and eyed her opponent. She was getting angry, and that was never good. The sand at her feet was speckled with blood, her blood. Meanwhile, her opponent had barely been injured.

She had to close the distance. Fire worked better at close ranges. Pointing her fists behind her, Yami shot fire, acting as a boost as she leaped towards her opponent. As she drew closer, she stopped the fire, spinning around for a kick directly to that sand bender's head.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:01 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

HP: 1000/1000

Enya manipulated the sand to form a hand and block Yami's kick. Fire worked up close. Now the girl was fighting more like the Fire Spitter she was. Pathetic. She had become predictable. Unfortunate, because the girl had such talent too.

Enya sighed as she disappeared into the sand. Her body broke apart, becoming individual sand particles that flew away on the wind. Or so it appeared.

In truth, Enya was able to utilize the sand to make it look as if she had disappeared.

She had merely moved, in the sandstorm, side stepped her enemy. And aimed her rock-covered arm at Yami's ribcage from the side.

She was going to break this girl if it was the last thing she did.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 pm

HP: 842

Yami stood up, having fallen on her back after being stopped by the sand hand. Enya disappeared. A trick of the eyes, clearly. No human could just turn into sand. Yami was alert, observant, and when the attack came, she dropped to her knees and bent backward, the rock-covered arm swinging harmlessly overhead

Yami had an opportunity that she had to take advantage of. A missed attack like that would likely throw her opponent off balance, especially with the added weight of the rocks. Yami looked up.

She was under Enya's arm, for the moment. In another moment, the momentum of the missed attack would carry Enya out of reach.

A weak spot. Right under the armpit. A pressure point that would cause searing pain with the right strike. A point where any chi-blocker would be trained to strike. Yami may not have been a trained chi-blocker, but she'd hurt herself enough to know where the weak points on the human body were.

Pushing up with a quick burst of fire through her knees for extra power, Yami aimed to punch Enya right on that pressure point under her arm.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Enya Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

All of them.
At any cost.

HP: 1000/1000

Enya allowed the sandstorm to lighten as Yami came for her.

She used her fire to force herself through the air and slam her fist into Enya's face.

Enya smirked.

She side skirted the fist, grabbed Yami's arm, flipped, twisted and spun her, then sent her flying across the arena using her own force against her, slamming her into the wall.

Enya then continued the sandstorm, making it heavier.

She moved, cloaking herself with the sand.

She covered her fists in a heavy ball of sand, and appeared before Yami, aiming to slam them down into her chest.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next