Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_vote_lcapAjala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_voting_barAjala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_vote_lcapAjala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_voting_barAjala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FarahBulous
Novice
Novice
FarahBulous

Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander Empty
PostSubject: Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander   Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am

|BASICS|
Name: Ajala Wu
Race: Human
Birthplace: Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Earth (distinguished), Metal (proficient)

|WEAPONS|
Name: Omega
Picture:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Brief History: Ajala’s father, Basu, gave her this knife when she turned 18. The blade was handcrafted by him and made for decoration, but Ajala won’t hesitate to pull it out in a fight.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 29th, 399 AO
Hobbies: Ajala loves to paint, and sometimes can be found painting the view from the Outer Wall when she’s off duty. She also writes poems, mostly haikus, but refuses to show them to anyone for fear of being seen as soft.
Quirks: She has a phobia of drowning, after a near-death experience in the Earth Kingdom navy
Family: Basu Wu, her father; Kali Wu, her mother
Character Theme: Whatever It Takes, by Imagine Dragons

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5’5”

Clothes: When she’s protecting Ba Sing Se, she wears the uniform typical of the Terra Team. When Ajala isn’t working, however, she wears a sleeveless brown kimono-like robe, loosely tied around her waist for mobility. Under the robe, she wears a loose, long-sleeved dark green shirt and matching trousers. She makes the feel of shoes and usually walks barefoot, but occasionally wears thick-soled sandals.
Skin: Her skin is dotted with numerous marks from a sickly and poor childhood. She has a small scar running along her left shoulder.
Body Type: Though unusually short--a fact that she hates to be reminded of--and a young-looking face, Ajala is well-built under her robes, with defined arms from the rigorous training she puts her squadron through.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ajala Wu is harder on herself than she ever will be on others. She hates narcissism in all its forms, but, ironically, is a narcissist herself. Ajala expects more from herself because she thinks less of her peers. However, she would put anything on the line for the sake of her squad, and is surprisingly selfless.
Though she grew up in a poor community, one where most citizens felt disdain towards the rest of the city, she has an incredible amount of pride for her Kingdom. She would do anything for the good of Ba Sing Se, but that sometimes puts her in difficult situations where her morals go against her orders. She thinks logically, not emotionally, meaning that she sometimes misinterprets emotional situations.

Personal Strengths: Stable, controlled, sympathetic
Personal Weaknesses: Condescending, insensitive, short-sighted
Hamartia: Ajala is indecisive. Her clever solutions have saved many doomed operations, but they take precious time to come up with.
Personal Hero: Lin Beifong
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day lead the entire Terra Team and make a name for herself

Likes: Training, kids, reading and deciphering ancient scrolls, drinking tea

Dislikes: Boats, flying, greed, riddles, criticism

Brief History: Ajala’s mother, Kali, came from a family of refugees from the desert tribes. Her father, Basu, was an experienced bender of both earth and metal, and taught her earthbending when she turned 14. They lived in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se, and Ajala’s childhood was poor and unsanitary. Because of her years in the Lower Ring, she became a good judge of character, though that came at the price of her innocence.
When she turned 18, she applied for a role in the Earth Kingdom Navy. She didn’t much like being off land, but she was desperate to serve her kingdom. In a standard battle simulation, Ajala was pushed off of the boat in the commotion. It had happened to a few other soldiers before, and was usually shrugged off as an embarrassing story, but to Ajala, it was a nightmare-- she couldn’t swim. By the time someone had pulled her out of the water, she was two minutes from drowning. Ajala refused to step foot on a boat again; the memory of being helpless, at the mercy of the ocean, was something she wanted to forget. Even years later, she refuses to talk about her time at the navy.
A month later, she resigned and joined the Terra Team. It was an instant match--the ground beneath her feet, complete control over her bending, working with a squad who knew what they were doing. She quickly rose through the the ranks and is now a commander, though she expects herself to rise even further.It’s the least she can do for her kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander   Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ajala Wu, Terra Team Commander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: