Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_vote_lcapAvatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_voting_barAvatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_vote_lcapAvatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_voting_barAvatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi   Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced "Kaniehtiio") "Ziio" Aarushi
Birthplace: A Small Village, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Current Residence: The Snowy Wilderness, Northern Water Tribe, United Kingdom of the Water Tribes
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element:

Water
Ice

Spirit

|PETS/MOUNTS|
Alpha Male
Tei:

Alpha Female
Amaterasu:

Pack
Rei:
Ko:
Gi:
Jin:
Chu:

Omega Male
Shin:

Omega Female
Chi:

|WEAPONS|

Hunter’s Bow:

Water Tribe Tomahawk:

Jawbone Knife:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 21st 401 AO
Hobbies: Hunting
Quirks: Because of her very traditional Water Tribe upbringing in a very small, secluded fishing village in the Northern Water Tribe's open tundras, she has a high curiosity for technology, and anything that she hasn't seen growing up in her village.
Family: None

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Height: 5’2”
Clothes: Ziio wears traditional Water Tribe clothing that she skinned herself from her hunting voyages.

Spoiler:

Body Type: Slender and muscular.
Image:

Ziio Aarushi:
Ziio with one of her wolves:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kaniehtí:io is strong, short-tempered and domineering. She is also a pure “Machiavellian” in the strictest sense of the word, willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her goals no matter what it takes. Kaniehtí:io is also fairly stubborn, rarely moving from a decision once she has made it, which once led her to constantly clash with her village elders at almost every occasion.

However, her strong, brave, and fearless nature combined with her other traits has made her somewhat of a local hero, as it has allowed her to take on a Polar Bear Dog, but also a Wolf Pack of her own keeping.

Kaniehtí:io was not always like this however, and was initially a very shy, sickly and scared person, shying away from almost any spotlight she received. This changed however as she moved to her former village, at the request of her ailing grandmother who asked to be with her family in her final months.

After moving all the way from the main Tribe, Kaniehtí:io was mocked for being so small, shy and scared. Eventually she began to retaliate at the remarks, beating up the children that would taunt her, and giving start to her current demeanor.

Her current personality also originates from the death of her parents, which caused her—after loosing all caregivers available to her—to “toughen up” and become “an adult” in order to care for herself all these years.

However, despite her headstrong personality, she is also very caring, compassionate and kind to those whom she cares about, such as her Wolf Pack and the children of the village. Kaniehtí:io has a certain soft spot for children and animals, which is also the main reason why she refuses to marry any of the villages men, as well as why her only friends are her wolves.

Personal Strengths: Strong willed, Determined, Compassionate, Caring, Kind
Personal Weaknesses: Stubborn, Short-tempered, Headstrong
Hamartia: Lone-wolf personality
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To become the Chief of her village.

Likes: Hunting, Her Wolves, Children, Her Village, Her Nation

Dislikes: The Village Elders, People her Age, People she Disagrees With

Brief History: Kaniehtí:io was born in the Northern Water Tribe to the middle class Kanen’tó:kon and Atasá:ta Aarushi. She spent the first few years of her life in a relatively happy upbringing, however she was fairly shy, sickly and scared of most things, making her parents fear for her future. When Kaniehtí:io turned 3, she was forced to move away from the main Tribe to a small hunting/fishing village as the request of her ailing grandmother who wished to spend the last few months of her life with her only living family.

Hoping that this exposure to a more rugged lifestyle would be helpful to Kaniehtí:io ‘s shy and reclusive nature, her parents agreed and instantly moved the family out across the vast expanse of ice to the remote village. At first, the village did nothing to help Kaniehtí:io.

But after a few months of refusing to interact with the village children, Kaniehtí:io was mocked for her reclusive and shy nature, eventually causing her to retaliate in the only way that made sense: violence.

She beat up the children who taunted her, and despite constant warnings from the elders and her parents, continued to do so until the children were all to scared to approach her. This marked the start of Kaniehtí:io’s short temper, and tougher exterior, but did little to cure her reclusiveness.

At the age of 9, Kaniehtí:io was taken by her parents out on a family hunting trip, as the villages food supplies began to run low. This however, would spill the end of Kaniehtí:io’s current personality, and mark the beginning of the one which she has with her today.

While out hunting Arctic Hen, a Polar Bear Dog attacked Kaniehtí:io’s family. Kaniehtí:io’s mother and father were mauled and killed by the beast, but by some stroke of luck, the young girl managed to escape, but became lost in a blizzard. The girl found refuge in dark, secluded cave, where she spent the next few weeks awaiting a search party, but none came.

During that time, Kaniehtí:io had been cared for by a pack of wolves who lived in the cave. The wolves took an instant liking to the helpless little girl, and brought her food—which she would cook with the fires she made with her flint and cave stone—while for drink, Kaniehtí:io relied upon the icicles that grew around the mouth of the gave. When the blizzard finally passed, as well as two weeks, Kaniehtí:io realized that the search party had not found her.

Accompanied by her newly befriended Wolf Pack, Kaniehtí:io returned to the village and restarted her life, now becoming her own caregiver. Kaniehtí:io become the strong, stubborn person that she is now, and began to hunt and fish for herself. She fashioned herself her own bow, arrows, hunting spear, tomahawk and hunting knife.

At the age of 11, Kaniehtí:io learned that she could water bend, but rarely practices the art except for the bare minimal basics, which she uses in place of her hunting tools or as an extra hunting tool when she runs out of snares.

At the age of 15, a Polar Bear Dog—the same one that attacked Kaniehtí:io’s parents—attacked the village, and terrorized the people living there. Kaniehtí:io, seeking to get revenge, battled the fearsome animal with the help of her tamed Wolf Pack, and slayed it, takings it pelt as her own to wear in revenge for her parent’s life. This act of heroism gained her the reputation as the Bravest and Best Hunter in the Northern Water Tribe, and in her village as well. It was also this incident that made Kaniehtí:io a role model to all of the village children.

The village elders saw her as troublesome though. They believed it was Ziio who brought the Polar Bear Dog to their village, and that it was a bad omen—a sign of her bad luck. The luck she brought upon those she lived. The elders faced Ziio, and forced her from their village. Ziio left, in a rage, but not before vowing to return triumphant and become the next chief of the village.

Now at 19 years of age, Kaniehtí:io is still a strong hunter, always on hunting voyages with her Wolf Pack, usually to find some peace and solitude in the sport itself. Kaniehtí:io enjoys spending her days caring for the Wolf Pack, hunting, fishing. She lives alone. Embittered by the world around her, and angry at her village elders still.

Ziio doesn’t speak anymore. She is silent. She communicates to her Wolves through her mind, or they just know what she wants with a single look. Ziio has forgotten her dream of becoming village chief, and keeps the memories of the tribal stories her grandmother told her locked deep away within her.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi   Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Very good, Sara and very descriptive. Approved
Back to top Go down

Avatar Kaniehtí:io (Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
Page 1 of 1