Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hinata Himawari 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hinata Himawari I_vote_lcapHinata Himawari I_voting_barHinata Himawari I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hinata Himawari I_vote_lcapHinata Himawari I_voting_barHinata Himawari I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hinata Himawari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Himawari
Novice
Novice
Hinata Himawari

Hinata Himawari Empty
PostSubject: Hinata Himawari   Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:42 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Hinata Himawari
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
Element: Water
Personality: Well honestly, Hinata is a very proud and strong willed person. He is usually the first one to stand up to fight and is the last one to leave. He loves his hobbies and more importantly the village. He is a man full of love, ambition, forgiveness, and peace. Usually, everyone he knows, loves him and just genuinely feels happy around him. He has that sort of 'Keep Calm and Ride On' vibe.

|PETS/MOUNTS|

**PLEASE NOTE: All Dawn Crusaders start off with a Spirit Moose mount. Below in the spoiler is the picture of a Spirit Moose, use that as a reference. The Spirit Moose MUST be included on the application below, as well as any other pets or mounts.**

Spoiler:

Name: Dudo Sterkson
Picture: Looks like a big whale. But more personal so only about 1/2 the size of a humpback whale.
Personality: Joking, Careful, Smart, knows what to do when to do and how to do it. Practically the perfect mount.
Brief History: Well to start off, Dudo was a wild whale that used to be known for killing benders and others of all skills. It mostly terrorised the Southern Water Tribe. But eventually Hinata wanted to stop the beast, but not kill it. So he gathered whale meat and tamed the beast. Naming it Dudo and using it as a mount and pet.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/143833781826653535/ (the fish but bigger)

|WEAPONS|
Name: WaveCrasher
Picture: http://sta.sh/022t8b2ylsbg
Brief History: The Wave Crashers were found in a battle that was more of a spar between friends really. It was Hinata, Guro, Tendo, and Satoshi. After the spar with Tendo, the earth bender declared as the winner. He gave Hinata these swords. After searching through hundreds of scrolls on how to master these hook blades. He mastered them in about 2 years

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 9/20
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting, Bending
Quirks: He is a master at going with the flow and solving problems on the fly. But his unique feature is the fact that he can seem to pull water out of any object. A wall if it's moist. Water and same goes for other objects.
Family: Well his parents died of old age. So he takes care of his little brother, Bunito Himawari
Character Theme: https://soundcloud.com/jc168616/chester-variations-by

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Black, 3 pony tails that end usually at the neck.
Eyes: Like 1/2 inch, brown, a bit ovalish
Height: 5'7 in feet and inches
Clothes: Usually a blue robe with also blue pants. Lined with animal fur inside and outside to keep him warm. Grey fur lined boots and a regular white shirt decorated with fish under his robe/jacket.
Skin: Smooth, Soft
Body Type: He has muscle. Not a lot and they aren't even that strong. So he looks like a skinny wimp but under his clothes he has abs and biceps
Image: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/834291899689957061/

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)

Personal Strengths: Strong will, Confident, Collected
Personal Weaknesses: Standing his ground in combat. Extremely fast attacks.
Hamartia: Over Confident
Personal Hero: Father. Adored him with his soul
Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams to lead the both of the water tribes and help better each of their future.

Dislikes: Hate, War, Pain, Death, Unforgiveness

Brief History: Hinata had an awesome childhood. He knew how to hunt, fish, and take care of the family by the time he turned 13. He loved to help his father hunt for the tribe and help serve the higher ranks of the tribe. One that he loved almost more though was fun. What's life without some fun? Well, he was kind of known also for being the,'Dont hang out with that young man', tone to himself as he grew up. So in short, the fun he so dearly loved would often at times get him into trouble. Of course

It was because of him and his father that the southern tribe flourished beautifully and earned its awesome title. Eventually, he started to travel between the two tribes. Learning to bend better and better each transit in between tribes. By the time he was 18 he mastered water behind and dedicated his life to helping others in need. Sadly around this time his parents died.

Last edited by Hinata Himawari on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hinata Himawari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata Himawari   Hinata Himawari I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello! A wonderful start Smile just a quick question? Is this application complete? I notice the personality is missing and the history, while a good start! Could use a few more lines perhaps?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Hinata Himawari
Page 1 of 1