Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Spoiler:

The Labyrinth of Champions

"Welcome all, to the first annual Light of Dawn Tournament! This tournament challenges the strongest of the strong, the bravest of the brave, the most daring of champions the Six Nations has to offer!

The Avatar cannot watch the world alone; the Avatar cannot guard billions of people all at once, and so the duty falls not only to us, but to you the people to defend yourselves and each other. You must fight to protect what is dear to you, to protect world peace and balance. To preserve these lands for generations to come!

We the Dawn Crusade have started this tournament for that purpose. To weed out potential candidates. To help us fight so that there will always be a dawn tomorrow! We the Holy Paladins of Light!

Now, without further ado, let the tournament begin! Champions, brave the labyrinth and do not look back, for hesitance will only get you killed. Brave the Labyrinth and find your way to Drak'Tharon Keep...those who cannot make it...well, you will have to fight your way out of Gun'Drak.

Good luck champions, and remember: from light comes comes, and from darkness, light. Let your passion be your light in the dark."

Those are the last words you hear before you step into the stone Labyrinth and the stone doors slam shut behind you. You've got enough food to last five weeks, and some basic first aid supplies for when things get grim. Otherwise it's you, your instincts and the voice in your head telling you you can do this, you can win. Just keep walking; that's in, one foot in front of the other. Left, right, left, right, left right, shit.

A few steps in and you're presented with your first choice. Left, right or forward. The path forks into three different, new paths. Each dark and foreboding. You think you hear growling down the left path. Something down the middle path gives you chills and makes you feel cold and hopeless, while the third path...something's watch you--maybe. Maybe because you feel like something's been watching you since you first walked into this maze. But do you have the guts to face it? To see if it, whatever "it" is, is there, waiting for you?

The choice is yours Champion. Pick your path, decide your fate, and fight to the death to defend it.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:51 pm

You have 24 hours to respond or you will be disqualified.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 am

You have been disqualified Leo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #9 - Drago Phoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: