Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Lor’em-thaçar, The King’s Fist
Origin: Champion of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the King and the Keep
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 7500

HP: 11,096/15,000
Spoiler:

Lor’em-thaçar cries out in pain for the first time since you've met him. He kneels down after the electric shock dies down, heaving, breathing like a ragged dog. He looks up at you, smirking. He's proud of your skills. He's got more honour than the entire Kingdom no doubt. You almost feel bad for hurting him and having to kill him like this. But of course, you know business is business and if you don't kill him he'll kill you.

Such is the way the world turns, you suppose. And Lor’em-thaçar knows this. He rushes at you again, top speed, unimpeded by his heavy armour and axe, running like a whirlwind, he reaches you and slams the axe down over you, aiming to cleave you in half. He's fast for an old dead thing in cumbersome armour.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Alyssandra saw the axe come down near her head.  She did not dodge or roll out of the way.  Merely she struck at an opportune time.  She waited until the last minute to cover her hand in electricity, and pierced the warrior, Lor’em-thaçar, through his chest with her electrified hand.  Luckily he was already dead; well lucky for him.  If he had been living it would've been the end of the fight and Alyssandra could move on.  Even if she would feel bad about it.

The counter had worked and Lor’em-thaçar froze in pain, staggered a bit, and gave Alyssandra the chance to get behind him.  She drew a dagger, and slipped it in between his ribs, in a place where his armour was light.  Right between two plats of metal.  Hopefully he wouldn't turn or move, or twist and throw the knife off course.  Alyssandra wanted to win; more importantly she wanted his axe.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 1900/15,000
Spoiler:

Between your counter and your attack Lor’em-thaçar is finally close to seeing his final moments of undeath. Your hand pierced his chest, which brought him to a near halt forever. The electricity only worsened the damage. As he recovered you were already a step ahead of him and a knife found its way into his flesh, sinking into his spinal joint. Lor’em-thaçar knew the end was near, but he was not to give in until the end.

He was here not because he was cursed of his own volition, but for his dedication to the Crown. When Lor’em-thaçar knew what I'm-kala and Zul'Drak were doing. How they had made a deal with demons, and how they had been corrupted by Verimethras and Zim'gar-gul. When Lor’em-thaçar had come to know it all, he rebelled. He backed the Crown Prince. Not because he wanted power, but for the safety of the people.

The King and Queen had sworn to protect the people they had started slaughtering for blood magic. Lor’em-thaçar would not have it. Once their oath was broken, they ceased to be his rulers, at least in the old knight's eyes. This meant that Lor’em-thaçar was freed of his oath to protect them, and sought to move against them. To protect everyone in the Kingdom. Lor’em-thaçar did not know, however, that the Crown Prince he supported was to stab him in the back.

Lor’em-thaçar staged the uprising. It was too easy, he should've known. He had captured the Keep, and had the King and Queen ready to abdicate when...he remembered it now. The Crown Prince put a knife in his jugular. Lor’em-thaçar was dead before he hit the ground. He was brought back by the Dark Enchanter, Zim'gar-gul later on, to continue to serve the house in death.

The Death Knight. That is what they called him. At the time, it chilled Lor’em-thaçar to the core. Then the apathy sank in, and he ceased to care what he was called. He rebelled again, in his own way. He did his job, but he waited for the day to pass on his axe to a worthy foe, and let them carry on his quest to purge the Kingdom of Drak'Tharon of the dark magics that plagued it.

This girl was the one. But if she wanted his axe; if she wanted his boon--to inherit his legacy, she would need yet to defeat him. With a roar, Lor’em-thaçar charged at Alyssandra and swung his massive blade. He was not dead yet.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:25 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:

Alyssandra just barely dodged the axe as Lor’em-thaçar attacked her again.  He was close to the end, and Alyssandra could sense it.  But he was not giving up yet; and Alyssandra would not expect him to.  She would do the same.  Most of her family would; it was the Ezofuji way.  Ayssandra wanted that axe still, and she sensed that Lor’em-thaçar would be willing to grant it to her, provided she could prove herself worthy.  Was this what they meant by my sword will wield for me?

Not really a sword was it?  Unless...this wasn't it?  Oh well.  Alyssandra wanted the axe regardless and she was about to get it.  As she sidestepped the axe swing, she raised a flaming leg, and aimed a nice, strong kick right to the chest of Lor’em-thaçar.  Hopefully that'd be enough to bring the old knight down.  Hopefully.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:26 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 am

Spoiler:

HP: 0/15,000
Spoiler:

Lor’em-thaçar falls, hitting one knee. He looks up at you and...smiles. He looks at you and holds out his axe. As you grab it from his hands, you feel the power from the axe transfer from him to you. The axe accepts you as its new master. "You are...one of the humans from the continent aren't you?" asks Lor’em-thaçar. He continues as you answer. "The world is yours now then...we...we of Drak'Tharon have no place here. We are aberrations. Demons. We are twisted deviants. We do not belong. We do not deserve."

His voice sounds like ice and snow and death. It sounds like he's speaking to you through a tube in an ice storm. It's raspy, yet rough and low. He smiles at you again. "I have waited too long for another to come and take up my axe. I cannot fight against my King anymore...not now that I am cursed and dead..." Lor’em-thaçar looks at you with sadness in his eyes and sighs. "Take up my mantle. Defeat the King of Drak'Tharon, and his sorcerer, and any other demons he may have protecting him in that tower."

"Give this kingdom peace. Give it rest. I leave it to you now Champion..." And with that, Lor’em-thaçar falls over and dies. His body turns to ash, and blows away into the wind. His final words ring in your head as you hold his axe in your hands. It's a big two handed axe. You smile as you hold it, and promise to do as Lor’em-thaçar asked of you. You place the axe on your shoulder and watch as the doors north and west open. And also a portal. A small circle of blue light right where the body of Lor’em-thaçar fell.

Which do you choose Champion? Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 am

Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:

As Lor’em-thaçar fell, he spoke to Alyssandra, and beseeched to her what his dying request was. Alyssandra, naturally, and with the promise of getting more loot, acquiesced. But also because she believed the knight had the best for the Kingdom in mind. A thought that had died long before he had. Lor’em-thaçar was a rarity, and Alyssandra would not let his valour go to waste. She had seen much in her seemingly short lifetime. She'd seen kingdoms burn and fall. She'd seen brave heroes die in vain. She would not allowed the same to happen to Lor’em-thaçar.

Alyssandra took Lor’em-thaçar's axe, and held it a lot proudly. It was a large thing, forged from death and ice and steel. Or so it felt. Heavy and two-handed, Alyssandra smiled at Lor’em-thaçar as she reassured him that she would never let this axe go. He gave it a name. Ash'kalon. The Ashbringer. Funny how similar some words in Drakkari were similar to Modern Common. Alyssandra held Ashbringer tight in her hands, and walked towards the blue light that replaced the corpse of Lor’em-thaçar.

As she entered, she felt the world around her spin. She had taken a chance, and hoped to god that she had chosen right and that this wasn't a portal to some otherworldly death maze. Hopefully she would survive to reach Drak'Tharon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next