Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Verimethras, the Broken One
Origin: Advisor of King Zul'Drak, Drak'Tharon
Motive: Defend the Kingdom; At All Costs
Threat Level: High
Number: 1 Demons
Damage: 7,500

HP: 15,000/105,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras gives a wicked chuckle as thwarts your attacks. He shakes you loose, and throws you off his back. He tramples you a bit too, laughing as he does. You're a bug to him, an insect.

Now he's toying with YOU.  He's mocking YOU.  Don't like that, do you Champion?  Better fight back.  But not before he strikes at you.  The great demon Verimethras gnashes his teeth, bites down on air.  You can dodge the first attack, but can you dodge the second?

Don't forget, he's got wings, four claws, a neck, a head and a tail.  You just dodged the head and neck and the teeth attached.  But you forgot to see the tail coming right for you.  The tail swinging around, and the wings slamming down on to the ground, cutting off your escape.  Can you dodge this one Champion?  Can you beat the Broken One?

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x1 Multiplier
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
99,352/100,000 HP
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Alyssandra waisted no time in dodging.  She hopped the demon's tail and landed far from his attack.  Good.  She laughed at Verimethras.  Now she was getting her revenge on the demon.  Straddling his tail, Alyssandra covered her flattened hand with lightning again, and swung her hand like a pendulum, aiming to take the demon's tail off.

Alyssandra's plan was to destabilize the beast's balance.  Most tailed creatures, including dragons, which Verimethras seemed to resemble most, used their tails for added balance.  Cut off a beast's tail, and there goes its balance.  Verimethras would stumble around for a bit before he got used to losing his tail.  That would give Alyssandra ample time to strike him down.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 11,010/15,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras roars in pain, howling so loud that the entire labyrinth shakes and heaves with his torment.  He slams his head into walls, rampaging like a wild animal.  He is angry and in pain and that is never a good combination Champion.  He goes to swing his tail.  Not only does he finally realize why he's in pain, only making him howl louder, but he stumbles, landing on his side, crushing his own wing.  He roars in pain.

Black blood is splattered everywhere and the detached tail wriggles around, free of its former owner.  Opening his deformed maw, Verimethras spits a thick, black substance towards you.  It looks and smells like oil but it also seems to be the same colour as his blood.  And the blood, you notice, is acidic, burning through the walls and floor where it stood.  Splatter marks on your robes are now holes, and the only thing that saved your hand was the armour of lightning that acted as the weapon.

Attack Accuracy

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
99,352/100,000 HP
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Alyssandra leaped out of the way, leaving nothing but a sizzling, bubbling mass of black liquid that tried to burn through the stone where Alyssandra just stood.  She smirked at Verimethras.  The demon was in pain, and that pain only blinded him more.  Good.  Alyssandra was going to use this.  She ran at the demon, mounting him again.  Alyssandra was going to continue destabilizing this demon until it fell down dead.

Verimethras was still in shock from the loss of his tail, he almost didn't notice Alyssandra run up his side.  Steadying herself, Alyssandra let out a battlecry, and used her lightning chop to aim a nice, clean, swinging slice to the wing joint of Verimethras the Broken One.  Alyssandra was going to make that name for literal.  With a chuckle to herself she continued her dirty work.  Before the day was done, Alyssandra was gonna turn Verimethras the Broken One into Verimethras the Disassembled One.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:49 am

Spoiler:

HP: 3,644/15,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras howls with such a rage the ground shakes.  He's near dead now.  He's floundering, thrashing like a dying fish that was just pulled from the water.  His wing was gone, his balance was thrown off further and he was having a harder time walking than before.  His anger knew no bounds.  Verimethras was howling, hissing, spitting black liquid everywhere.

All the while he was rampaging across the small courtyard, hoping to run over or crush Alyssandra with his weight.  His stumbling and fumbling led him to often crash into walls and hit the floor, or roll over onto himself.  It helped his rampage though, despite its inconvenience.  His random stumbling made it harder to dodge him, and one never knew when he'd roll over on you and crush you.  Verimethras may have been in his death throes, but he was far from finished.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next