Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPractice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_voting_barPractice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPractice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_voting_barPractice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:07 am

Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Master Assassin
Last Remnant of the Order

Spoiler:
"I need my big sister back.  I will not stop until she's home.
That was my final mission, and even if it kills me I will complete it."

----------------------------------------------------

Kah Mi had gotten another step closer to proving herself. Though, Leilani enjoyed going back and forth with the woman. "Wouldn't you say it's our responsibility to do something about it though?" asked Leilani, "Provided we're in a position to do so? The Avatar can't always be there to save us. Gods know that the Avatar is allowed a personal life too. What about when the Avatar isn't available; they can't be everyone at once, and especially times when the Avatar has passed on, and is reincarnated but undiscovered."

"My mother always used to say that if it was in our capacity to help someone, or something, then we should do it because it's the right thing to do. Because peace keeping isn't just for the Avatar, and if the world is going to be a better, more peaceful place, it needs to be a united effort, and not the effort of one person, regardless of their record or job description."

Leilani let out a long, hard laugh. She didn't realize how much she had become her mother. As much as Leilani loved, respected and obeyed her mother, the long rants about what could be done to protect World Peace and all the pedagogy about the Assassin way of life and their creed, it was something Leilani disliked about her profession. And yet here she was preaching it all; and trying to revive the dead and forgotten order. Irony was a fickle thing. "That sounds a tad idealistic, doesn't it?" smiled Leilani, explaining part of her laughter.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:02 pm

As Leilani spoke, Kah Mi looked down at her wrinkly hands.  She pictured Leilani as much older, wiser.   It was shocking.  A few moments passed before she decided to respond, but Kah Mi smiled and patted the girl's arm.  "Your mother's a smart woman. And it's not altruistic; it's the way it should be.  I suppose I'm old-fashioned.  In my day, the Avatar and his or her aides were able to handle it all because it was... different.  It's too big now if we don't help."  She dropped her voice, "The Seven Thorns can do whatever they want to the world.  That isn't okay."

Kah Mi shrugged.  Very dark thoughts, even if they were realistic, hung in the air.  Normally, she preferred thinking optimistically.  She smiled in a proud way, as if Leilani was her own granddaughter, not someone she'd met forty-five minutes ago.  Kah Mi never had the opportunity to have children, but she often believed it only made her more open to loving others. "Now, what do you propose we do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Master Assassin

Spoiler:

"Whatever we can," insisted Leilani, "Whatever is within your power.  If you can bend, fight back.  If you can heal, help as many as you can.  Maybe you have connections, use them to smuggle people out of the cities into the safety of the rural areas."  Leilani had noticed something she was hesistant to tell anyone, but she had a feeling she could finally trust Kah Mi.  Something about the woman reminded Leilani of a grandmother she never had.

"I've noticed something..." said Leilani in a whisper.  She trailed off, looking around to see if any Seven Thorns soldiers were around.  They were self.  Leaning in close, Leilani looked Kah Mi in the eyes, seriousness in her face.  "They don't seem to care much for anything except for the capitals don't they?" asked Leilani matter-of-factly, "They police the cities heavily but the rural areas...they're almost devoid of any Seven Thorns troops or order.  People out there are safe.  Why?  What is so important in the capitals that they can't get out in the rural areas?"

"Think about it, all the resources; timber, steel, gold, they're all mined and found out in the rural areas of the Kingdoms.  They've barely touched Nippon either.  Why?"  Leilani looked around; still safe.  Good.  Very good.  Okay.  Let's get to the point.  "Aside from why; how can you smuggle people out of the capitals and keep them safe?  If they'll be safe out in small villages, maybe you could take them out there.  Just an idea."

Leilani stood up and smiled, crossing her arms.  "I'd like to find out the why though, myself, I think that'd be useful to know.  Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Kah Mi leaned in closer to hear what Leilani had to say, which she could clearly tell was important just by the change in her facial expression. The air suddenly felt cold on Kah Mi's arms and she pulled her wrap more tightly around her. She said confidently, "I'm sure you're already heavily involved, but get your words out there; it'll help a lot of people, Leilani." Kah Mi patted the girl's arm.

"It makes enough sense, doesn't it? There are more people to control, the political power, the very spirit of the kingdoms. That's why they think they don't need to go after the rural areas, it's all run by the cities anyhow." She looked up sadly at the street around them. It was so strange that a few oppressors could come in and cause everyone else to crumble. Yet, she was one of the "crumblers." Experience and logic meant absolutely nothing if you couldn't apply them.

Kah Mi obviously couldn't bend, but she could heal, and she could help get people out of their situations. She smiled mischievously. "I'd be willing to bet that you've found people who should leave this city. Listen, Nagdak and I will stick around a bit longer. I'll spend some time looking myself, but if you know someone who needs to go, send them to this street in the evening. We'll pick a few up and move them as inconspicuously as possible."
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:10 am

Master Assassin

Spoiler:

"I thought it was the same thing," nodded Leilani, "More power and stuff.  But then I found this.  Reliable source."  Leilani wasn't going to say Spirit King.  Even thought it was from him that she got it.  He gave her a count of all the--well, not important.  But she had the current population of the world.  The losses from Magmaros were...devastating.  Several million dead.  Most of the casualties in Ba Sing Se.  Most of those in the Lower Ring.  Leilani pulled out the parchment and showed it to Kah Mi.

Total World Population
Population: 20,521,564 people

Earth Kingdom
Population: 9,848,332 people
Population (Ba Sing Se): 3,514,562 people
Population (Omashu): 1,200,824 people
Population (Kyoshi): 0 people
Population (Rural Earth Kingdom) 5,132,946 people

Vermilion Dragon Empire
Population (Total): 5,900,422 people
Population (Mainland): 2,145,390 people
Population (Ember Island): 2,304 people
Population (Tengu Island): 0 people
Population (Light State): 537,212 people
Population (Dark State): 736,536 people
Population (Nippon): 1,716,508 people
Population (Hu Xin Provinces): 806,789 people
Population (All Other Colonies and Settlements): 54,683 people

United Kingdom of the Water Tribe
Population (Total): 1,372,259 people
Population (North): 1,034,402 people
Population (South): 337,857 people

Air Kingdom
Population: 691,547 people
Population (Northern Air Temple): 286,381 people
Population (Eastern Air Temple): 462 people
Population (Southern Air Temple): 207,815 people
Population (Western Air Temple): 126,421 people
Population (Nomadic Population): 70,468

Light Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire
Population: 537,212 people
Population (Capital): 184,731 people
Population (Rural Light State) 352,481 people

Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire
Population: 736,536 people
Population (Capital): 257,913 people
Population (Rural Dark State): 478,623 people

"See? Most of the populations of all the nations live in the rural areas.  So why the focus on the capitals?" wondered Leilani, not expecting an answer, "I'm going to find out I just...I don't know how, but I think I know where to go.  They're meeting down in Akio, the city named after the ancient Earth King.  I think I'm going to head down there and...well, look around.  Take in the...sights.  Yeah, the sights."  Leilani smirked.  She loved field work; it was her favourite part of being an Assassin.  All the stealth.

"I'll be sure to let you know if I find anyone else trying to leave while I'm here.  I say bring them to Kyoshi the...the Islands kind of..."  Leilani trailed off.  She noticed Kah Mi's clothes.  They were typical of Kyoshi Island.  She was from there.  Probably not recently though; otherwise she wouldn't be standing here right now.  "Well, ever since Magmaros...there was a tidal wave and then he went and blasted it with his molten fire.  It's sort of...empty.  They wouldn't think to look there, not since..."

Leilani couldn't finish.  She didn't know if Kah Mi knew, or if she'd been there recently but, it was time that she did.  Kyoshi had been virtually wiped off the map.  A few smaller islands around it had even sunk into the ocean.  One drifted off and hadn't been seen again.  Magmaros, the Flame-Warder, had ruined much of this world in such a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Kah Mi pulled her thick, round glasses down the bridge of her nose and read the parchment slowly. As her eyes scanned the statistics for Kyoshi Island, she felt a lump form in her throat. Many of the people she'd grown up with, her family, lived on the island. Since her husband passed, an almost insatiable loneliness overtook her; no one of the world she knew was left. Breaking out of her reverie, Kah Mi carefully placed the parchment back into Leilani's hands. "I wish you luck in finding the answers to these questions; I have faith in you. Enjoy the 'sights.'" In all honesty, Kah Mi had no idea what Leilani was up to, but she could tell it was good.

It was an exciting concept of returning to her home, but Kah Mi never considered it once it was destroyed. I'll do it, she promised herself. She heard her racing heartbeat in her ears. "You know I'm from there, don't you?" She laughed and looked down, "I do wear it, I suppose."

"I hope I'll see you again soon, Leilani. I feel you're a kindred spirit." Kah Mi patted her arm again, standing.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 am

Master Assassin

Spoiler:

"Yes, I'm glad I met you. We will meet again, I'm very sure," smiled Leilani as she drew her hood low over her head so that it obscured all of her face above her nose. She looked across the refugee encampment and saw her sister, Mai, standing against a wall, waiting for her. She too was hooded, and seemed to be growing impatient. Leilani would need to hurry.

"I'll be in touch," she whispered before leaving, "Good luck with Kyoshi. Perhaps with the right refugees you can rebuild it better than it was before." With that, Leilani gave a respectful bow and disappeared into a nearby crowd. She was gone, a shadow now. Slipping in between people like a cat slipped between tight spaces.

Within minutes Leilani and Mai were reunited and ducking behind several buildings. A few more seconds and they were running across the roofs, heading off towards the Upper Ring. One thing about being an Assassin. You kept in shape.

((OOC: Do we end it here or...? It's up to you if you want to keep going or not Smile I got the feeling that you wanted conclusion Razz I'm good with either.)
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 pm

OOC: Oh, I didn't mean to end it; it just kind of flowed that way. I really enjoyed RPing with you. As this was technically my "practice," where would you suggest I go next?
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 10:51 am

((OOC: Oh! I'm sorry Sad I just kinda took the flow as that way XD well, I think you've got the flow down for topics. I say go out into the big world and start a topic, I can even join it if you like? Smile Play off this topic maybe. Continue this story line if that's what you want?))
Back to top Go down
BobbiIngrid
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
BobbiIngrid

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:30 pm

OOC: Alright, that sounds good. Do join if you'd like. Do I just post and leave it open? Or should I look for "refugees" in the Character Match-Up section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1   Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Topic: Niya and BobbiIngrid - Class #1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next