Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_vote_lcapRoslyn Lenré (WIP) I_voting_barRoslyn Lenré (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_vote_lcapRoslyn Lenré (WIP) I_voting_barRoslyn Lenré (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Roslyn Lenré (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Roslyn Lenré (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Roslyn Lenré (WIP)   Roslyn Lenré (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:55 pm

|BASICS|
   Name: Roslyn Lenré
   Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
   Current Residence: Vermilion Empire, Kouzai. She does tend to travel, though
   Element: Water and blood bending as well as fire and lightning bending.
   Pets:
   Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
   Birthday: June 17th, 1997
   Blood type: O+
   Hobbies: Reading, working on her bending to get it mastered, and helping people
   Quirks:
   Family: Biological dad is still alive; Matt. Adoptive parents are dead.
   Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
   Hair: Roslyn has long light blond hair that goes to the middle of her back. Her hair is usually straight, sometimes wavy or curly depending on the day. She sometimes wears her hair up in a ponytail.
   Eyes: She has blue eyes
   Height: 5'7
   Clothes: On colder days, Roslyn wears a cream colored sweater with a burgundy scarf. She wears black jean leggings for her bottom half. For shoes, she wears dark brown fashion boots.

On warmer days, Roslyn wears a pretty much basic white t-shirt with a pocket on the front. She wears black jean leggings. For shoes, she wears black and white Converse All-Star type shoes.
   Skin: Smooth skin that is Caucasian. Her left cheek does have a deep scar on it.
   Body Type: Roslyn is skinny but has curves, has some muscle but, nothing massive.
   Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
   Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)

Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
   Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)
   Hamartia: Roslyn's hamartia is the fear of her father finding her.
   Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
   Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)

Brief History:
Roslyn was given up almost as soon as she was born by her parents, Matthew (fire bender) and Claire (water bender), due to Matthew wanting yet another son despite his wife's wishes for a daughter. Well, when the time came, Claire gave birth to a daughter. Matthew was very controlling of Claire and made her give up her only daughter. Giving up Roslyn depressed Claire greatly.

Roslyn spent years in an orphanage in the Northern Water Tribe, for some reason not desired by any of the adopting couples in the Tribe until she was ten years old and got sent to the Southern Water Tribe orphanage since they didn't know what else to do with her.

Roslyn got adopted by a wonderful couple who would do anything for her, and she would find out the literal meaning of that later unfortunately. They treated her as if she were a princess. Soon enough, Roslyn was around the age of presenting the element(s) that she could bend. She first presented her water bending, so, she went to the school for that and made a ton of friends, unbeknownst to her would abandon her in 4 years time.

When she was 14, Roslyn had presented the ability to be able to fire bend. Her adoptive parents were scared for her because some members of the Southern Water Tribe were not too keen on having fire benders around or living among them at all due to their past with fire benders.

At the age 16, a medium size band of men raided the Tribe, looking for her due to how she bends two different elements. Her biological father had heard about it from someone in the Tribe and was destined to capture her or, even kill her if it came down to it. Roslyn was coming back from fishing for her family's dinner when she saw her adoptive parents being killed. Roslyn went and fought the men but, it was too late. A guy tackled her from behind and threw her to the ground, they fought hard and almost killed her. The healers worked for days on her. When she healed, he'd only left a deep scar on her cheek.

To this day, Roslyn travels so her father doesn't find out where she is.
Back to top Go down

Roslyn Lenré (WIP)
Page 1 of 1