Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wesley Sin'dorei 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wesley Sin'dorei I_vote_lcapWesley Sin'dorei I_voting_barWesley Sin'dorei I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wesley Sin'dorei I_vote_lcapWesley Sin'dorei I_voting_barWesley Sin'dorei I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wesley Sin'dorei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Wesley Sin'dorei Empty
PostSubject: Wesley Sin'dorei   Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:57 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Wesley Sin'dorei
Birthplace: Shadowlands
Current Residence: Shadowlands
Element: Mind/ Spirit
Champion Of: God of Music

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: Varessa
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Even though she is incredibly loyal to Wesley, Varessa has a tendency to be suspicious of Wesley's choices and still doesn't fully trust everything Wesley does. Has a tendency to have an attitude of her own, but will listen to Wesley's commands when needed.
Brief History: Ever since Wesley joined the Paladin's 28 years ago, Varessa has been his faithful companion.

|WEAPONS|
Name: The Beast
Picture:
Spoiler:
Brief History: Wesley recieved this Coutelas Left-handed Short Sword from his sword instructor in the mainland. It was special ordered by an unknown blacksmith. One encounter broke the original blade at the hilt and sliced the guard, the blade was replaced with a stronger steel but the guard still has the slash marks in it.

Name:The Tremor
Picture:
Spoiler:
Brief History: The right-handed Saber was forged shortly after the Coutelas was re-bladed in order to refrain from Wesley ever being fully disarmed again.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 8th
Blood type: O Pos
Hobbies: Reading
Quirks: Really horrible Pun jokes.
Family: His Father passed away in his sleep when Wesley was 28, and his mother died three years later.  He is an only child. 
Character Theme: A Nation Once Again by the Wolf Tones

Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Short Sandy Blonde semi-wavy hair tucked under a black bandana
Eyes: Crystal Blue eyes hiding behind dark brown eye browns
Height: 5'8
Clothes: Wesley likes to keep things simple. A long poofy sleeved charcoal black tunic tucked into his black ankle-length pants.
Skin: Fair skin with signs of sunburns when he was younger, scars across his left shoulder beginning at the lower side of his shoulder blade on his back, trailing down toward the center of his ribs.
Body Type: Muscular but Slim
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Wesley's old age has made him a very stern man, but do not let that alarm you. He does have a gentle soul and a wild spirit when he gets to let loose. Wesley's personality has changed since he left home. He used to be a happy go-lucky child that didnt seem to care about his actions. However, after one day being attacked by thugs on the road and having to kill them to survive, he began to train in any and every style of defense possible.. However, this training as caused him to become hardened and tough..

Personal Strengths:
1. Sword Combat
2. Strategy
3. Mental Agility
4. Compassion
5. Organization

Personal Weaknesses:
1. Physical Agility
2. Women
3. His Chivalristic nature.
4. Wears the weight of command on his shoulders
5. Family

Hamartia: His compassion for women and willingness to obey
Personal Hero: His Swordmaster
Dreams and Ambitions: To set the world back right again.

2. Earl Grey Tea
3. Io-cane Powder
4. Long Walks on the Beach
5. St. Germain Whiskey

Dislikes:
1. Being Serious
2. Leading anything
3. Talking
4. Disrespectful men
5. Women crying

Brief History: 
Wesley grew up near a small farm village helping his father with the pigs and cattle when he was younger. He had often thought about getting away from the small village by means of joining one of the water tribe's ship teams. As he worked the land, he began to develop the muscles needed in his shoulders, forearm, and wrists to hoist up the colors and sail away. His father however, advised him against this ideology, as most sailors don't see their 20th birthdays. Wesley, who was six at the time, wanted to have a long and fruitful life, thus he changed his course of action to that of a warrior with the intent to kill all of those who opposed him. 
Wesley trained every night and day with a sword master in his village. Learning the different styles and how to attack, when to wait for the advantage and how to dance the swordsman's dance. When he was 16 year old, Wesley was in the backyard training with the wooden sword replica of a Coutelas and Saber blade. His instructor came up to him and presented him with The Beast as his birthday present. Shortly after, they began training with the steel weapons and Wesley was noticed by a passing Paladin officer. 
Wesley as a teenager however, had a horrible time trying to catch the eye of any passing woman. Even the ladies of his own age would brush him off and deny him before he could even ask for their name. Although he distrusts others greatly, the occasional woman can still cause him to fall to his knees if he isn't focused on work or training. His desire to belong or to have connections is why he falls to the women and that same need for acceptance led him to join the Paladins.
Back when they were the Holy Paladins of Light. There he became a champion of Tans, the God of Music, and since then has risen through the ranks as a dedicated Paladin. His desire to belong and be accepted constantly driving him. However the more he gains acceptance from his fellow Paladins, the less he looks for women.
The acceptance is there. Yet part of him still feels hollow. Missing something, a woman, someone to care about him different from the way his fellow Paladins care about him. 
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Wesley Sin'dorei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley Sin'dorei   Wesley Sin'dorei I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Wesley Sin'dorei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: