Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:00 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Semi-Final Round!  We are about to begin our first match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and Ieyasu Leiheng. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100 HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches.  Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Izanagi will have the honour of the first strike!  Now, without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi entered the arena, and was pleasantly surprised to see his cousin, Ieyasu. Izanagi couldn't help but smile; he had just come from a battle against his other cousin, Kamui, who was also Ieyasu's sister. Before that Izanagi had battled against Mai. It was ironic, that half the tournament was made up of his family. Izanagi supposed he was bound to face off against them at some point. Funny though. Every fight so far had been against family. Now it was against his last opponent's older brother, and on top of that, the heir to the Water Tribe Throne. Two Crown Princes were about to face off. Water vs. Fire. Fun.

It had been quite a long time since Izanagi and Ieyasu had last spoken, or even seen each other, and though Izanagi knew this match was not a social call, it was nice to see him after so long. Between Izanagi slowly taking over the duties of running the Empire and Ieyasu helping his father Castiel to run his own nation, there was precious little time to see one another. The distance between the Empire and the North Pole did not help either.

Izanagi knew that Ieyasu's famed technique relied on ice and distance. Izanagi had to start getting closer to his cousin, because any kind of distance made it dangerous, considering Ieyasu's technique. Izanagi distracted Ieyasu a breath of majestic white flame that was aimed right at him. Even if it didn't hit, it would allow Izanagi some time to cover a good bit of distance between them, and that would prove more useful than anything.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
100/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu laughed as he saw who his opponent was.  Izanagi, Crown Prince of the Empire and Ieyasu's cousin. This who tournament had been a family reunion for him.  It was quite funny.  Half of his cousins were here fighting, many of which he had not seen in a long time, and those he had he hadn't seen outside of formal diplomatic events and functions.  It was nice to just get out and kick each other's butts--for fun of course.

Izanagi was given the first attack, and he took the opportunity seriously.  Izanagi came at him with a blast of white flame that Ieyasu was able to douse with a wave of water. Then, using his Water Bending and quick thinking, Ieyasu aimed to stop Izanagi's advanced. He turned the wave of water into a massive icicle. Ieyasu strained himself as he started to spin with the icicle, for the icicle was large, then hurled it back towards his opponent.  Aiming right at Izanagi's body.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Spoiler:
HP: 100/100

Izanagi dodge the giant icicle. It whizzed past his ear, cutting a few strands of hair from the side of his head. Izanagi felt a bit of blood trickle down his neck as he realized it had cut a small bit out of the top of his ear. Izanagi wasn't upset though, he simply smirked and decided to retaliate. He needed to get closer, and dodging that icicle had helped a little, but it had mostly slowed down his pace.

Ieyasu was going to try and keep him at bay, and Izanagi needed to stop his ability to do that. Using all of his strength, Izanagi shot a white bolt of lightning right at Ieyasu, aiming for his left leg. Slow him down and give him something to cry about. Two birds, one bolt of lightning.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
89/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu felt the bold of lightning strike his leg and he sunk to one knee. There was going to be no keeping Izanagi at bay this time. His cousin was upon him before Ieyasu could recover. Ieyasu forced himself to his feet and blocked Izanagi's on coming punch. Then his kick, then another punch. Ieyasu kicked Izanagi in the chest, knocking him back, then, gathering water in the palm of each hand, freezing a gauntlet of ice over each fist, Ieyasu slammed his fists into Izanagi's chest, hoping to do some damage.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Spoiler:
HP: 71/100

Izanagi felt several ribs bruise and crack under the force of Ieyasu's icy punches. Izanagi was stunned, fell to one knee and hacked up some blood. Shit. Something was punctured. Something was ruptured and broken. This was not good. Not good at all. Shit, shit Izanagi was blacking out. No. No this wasn't ending here. Izanagi forced himself up, widened his eyes and let out a massive roar.

He screamed, roaring to the skies, to the heavens. Ieyasu looked at him fearfully as white flames started to surround him in a torrent. Ieyasu knew exactly what Izanagi was doing. Izanagi smirked and proceeded with the technique. The white flames covered his body and formed the visage of a white, flaming Tengu. It was the Dai Tengu. Feared but dangerous for both attacker and victim. Izanagi didn't have long before the attack died out, as well as his bending. Izanagi drew the blades of the Dai Tengu and sent two flaming slashes towards Ieyasu.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightewight Division | Semi-Final Round | Match 7 – [#7] Izanagi vs. [#4] Ieyasu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next