Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:17 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight First Round!  We are about to begin our second match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Ieyasu Leiheng and Audurna Yan. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100 HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches.  Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Ieyasu will have the honour of the first strike!  Now, without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Ieyasu Leihing
100/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu laughed as he saw who his opponent was. This who tournament had been a family reunion for him. It was quite funny. Half of his cousins were here fighting, many of which he had not seen in a long time, and those he had he hadn't seen outside of formal diplomatic events and functions. It was nice to just get out and kick each other's butts--for fun of course.

Ieyasu was given the first attack, and he took the opportunity seriously. With a heave of effort, Ieyasu drew as much water as he could from the seemingly endless pools. He gathered the water and spun around with it, forming the water into a massive spiky, icicle. Ieyasu strained himself as he continued to spin with the icicle, for the icicle was large, then hurled it back towards his opponent.  Aiming right at Audurna's body.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Audurna Yan
73/100 HP

Spoiler:

The icicle missed her, hit the back wall, shattered into hundreds of sharp pieces. That was where Audurna fucked up. The shattered ice spread out, many of them spearing her through the back, digging its way into her spine and flesh. It hurt, and she was in a lot of pain. Heating up her body temperature with her Fire Bending, Audurna managed to melt the ice out of her, and the water stung the wounds as it trickled down her back. The back of her robes were soaked through and clung to her back, chafing against the wounds and skin.

Audurna continued to heat herself up and dried out her robes. Then, she prepared a counter attack. Grinning through the intense pain, Auduruna sent a bolt of lightning at her cousin, the Crown Prince of the Water Tribe.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
73/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu had done a fair bit of damage with his giant icicle. The initial strike missed Audurna, but the residual left over from the first strike had done all the damage. Now, Ieyasu felt the pain his cousin felt. She struck him in the chest with a bolt of lightning. It burned and his skin burned too, and he could smell his flesh and skin burn and hear it pop and sizzle. There was going to be permanent scaring, even with the spirit water.

Ieyasu lay on the ground. The lightning slammed him into the wall behind him, and then he hit the ground out of breath, vision blurry, legs weak, breath gone. So this was how it felt to be Avatar Aang at the Battle of Old Ba Sing Se. Fun. Lots of fun. Ieyasu waited for a long while, then, when what felt like ten minutes went by, Ieyasu stood up, gathering a wave of water, and then shot a massive battering ram of ice at Audurna.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Stephy!  Because you rolled a perfect 10, I am going to give you what I call the Showbiz Special Fun Day Offer of Doom and Happiness!  What does that mean?  It means you are now given a choice!  Know that much like Vegas, the house always wins.  Give something up, win a prize.  Win a prize, give something up.  We shall see.  Open the spoiler and respond to choose your prize:

Spoiler:

Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Audurna Yan
73/100 HP

Spoiler:

((I want to be a Paladin! I'm not risking that XD happy winning Niya! Beat Sara's ass!))

Audurna heard Showbiz filter through her head. He froze time. She didn't know how, but he had thi power. Was he god? No, not the point. The point was Audurna was given a choice. A choice that she was not willing to gamble. Only she heard this choice, even though everyone was aware of this time lapse, only Audurna was aware of the offer. She went with her first option. With a sigh, Audurna raised her hand and proclaimed her withdrawal from the tournament. Showbiz had a weird way of playing on your greed. What did you want more? Victory or prizes? Did you want to gamble everything and take a risk or play it safe and walk away with something? Well, for Audurna, she wanted prizes and she hated gambling. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:59 pm

The match is officially over!  Time is up!  The winner is Honda Niya and her character, Ieyasu Leiheng!  Winning by forfeit!  Niya will move on to the Semi-Final Round of the Lightweight Competition!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 2 – [#4] Ieyasu vs. [#5] Audurna
Page 1 of 1