Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 78a
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.rpg-board.net
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:

HP: 67/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi saw Mai go past him, he saw his blood splatter all over her face and clothes, he saw himself fall to one knee, saw the blood drip down into the sand below, being absorbed, turning it red. He felt the pain. He felt the blood soak his clothes. Izanagi calmed himself down, and tore off his robes, at least the top half. He stood there in his hakama pants, covered his hand in flame, and painfully cauterized the deep and painful wound across his chest, shoulder and hip.

With a hiss, he felt the fire singe and burn him. It probably hurt him more than a doctor would, and the scarring was a thing, but a quick trip to a Water Tribe healer and the scars would be gone, as would the wounds and the pain. Izanagi stood, standing to his full height, then prepared to shoot lightning. He breathed, calmly and collectedly, then spun around, and blasted a bolt of lightning right at Mai. Time to get serious.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 78a
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Order of the Elements | Master of Light
Anaria Shola
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:

HP: 72/100

Mai took the bolt right in the gut. It burned, scaring her stomach and it knocked the wind out of her as she was blasted backwards, slammed into the wall of the Arena and then hit the ground with a gasp. Izanagi allowed Mai some time to catch her breath and to regain her senses. The burning pain surged through her stomach and out to the farthest reaches of her body and her eyes stung with tears and head swam with pain.

Mai finally stood up, composing herself and calming down. Izanagi was good, and twice she made the mistake of underestimating him. Mai looked at Izanagi, and planned her next attack. She decided to form twin sabres from her Dark Bending, and charged at Izanagi, swinging her blades wildly, yet with purpose, aiming for anything flesh coloured.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :

Anaria Shola
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 65/100

Mai charged at him, swinging her blades, attempting to hit him with quantity as opposed to quality. Not a bad idea this far into the fight. Izanagi frowned as he tried to dodge. For a while he was doing well, even managed to get the audience cheering at the excitement. He turned it into a game; until the game stopped being fun as Mai's blade got him across the chest, leaving a small gash across his upper body. Izanagi frowned again, then sighed.

There was no point in cauterizing his wounds anymore; he was going to have more burns than wounds if he did. It was becoming ridiculous; only the large ones would be cauterized from now on. The ones that would cause him to bleed profusely, or wear him out faster. Mai came at him with another lunged, and Izanagi stepped, let the blade slide past his ear. He reached out, grabbed his cousin's arm and held it tight. Then, with a flaming palm, he aimed it for her solar plexus, and attempted to ram his flaming palm into her sternum.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :

Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Anaria Shola
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:

HP: 72/100

Mai couldn't help but feel a bit helpless with her arm trapped, and with Izanagi's flaming palm coming right for her chest, she felt a bit worried. Calming down for a quick second, she planned out a method of escaped. Covering her free first in darkness, she thrust it forward, slamming it into Izanagi's palm, stopping his attack and saving her hand from the burning white flames. Mai then twisted her arm, grabbed Izanagi's wrist, lifted her legs and kicked him in the chest, knocking him back.

Mai pefromed a backflip, using Izanagi's chest as a springboard and the force of her kick as propulsion and landed several feet behind where she once stood. Izanagi was in the middle of standing up, and Mai was going to use this opportunity to strike while his guard was down. Rushing in, Mai swung her newly remade blade of shadows, aiming right for Izanagi's..well anywhere.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :

Anaria Shola
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 65/100

Izanagi again dodged the swinging blades. Mai seemed to favour bladed weapons today; though being a former Assassins Izanagi could completely understand why. Bladed, close-range weapons were the tools of the Assassin. That and Dark Bender. Oh, and stealth. Can't forget poison too. So they had a lot of weapons. Point is bladed, close-range weapons were their favourite.

Izanagi ducked beneath one of the swords, and as he came up, kicked Mai in the chest, pushing her back. She staggered back a few steps, and as she rushed in again, Izanagi took the opportunity to shoot lightning at her. She had just started running, and she was gaining moment. In the time she took to stop she would already be struck by the lightning. That was Izanagi's plan.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23]  Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 1 – [#23] Mai vs. [#7] Izanagi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Tournament :: Preliminaries-
Jump to: