Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making a family - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making a family - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMaking a family - Page 6 I_voting_barMaking a family - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making a family - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMaking a family - Page 6 I_voting_barMaking a family - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making a family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Kalini crossed her arms looking at the hole in the groun. "Would you like to tell me why there is a hole in the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 pm

"Um..." anika stumbled. Finally she dropped her head. she dropped to her knees and pulled her treasures from under her bed. "These belonged to my real parents. ive kept them safe and hidden from the kids at the orphanage."

when she pulled the cloth aside a beautiful cherrywood koto and a set of katana were revealed. Tears fell onto the fabric as she remembered learning from her parents how to use both.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm

kalini stomped her foor to close up the whole before sitting down next to her. "We could have gotten those while we are out yesterday. The lower ring is not safe at night you could have gotten hurt. Please please next time you need to do something tell me i won't say no and if I do I will give a reason as to why I think so,."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 pm

anika sniffled and nodded.

"i just didn't want to get in trouble but i couldn't leave the there." anika leaned over and hugged Kalini, crying.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Kalini kissed her head rubbing her back. "You wouldn't have gotten in trouble sweetie. I understand what it is like to keep your parents close. That is why I keep this stick in my hair it was my father's."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:39 am

Anika sniffled a little and smiled up at kalini. "thank you." she stood up and put the swords under the bed and wrapped the koto in the fabric. she ate a light lunch and got changed into her favorite red kimono. after slinging the koto to her back she put on her slippers and waited for her mother.

Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Kalini ate her food happily before cleaning up the table and put some food down for Aziz. She took Ankia hand leading her to her work.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:36 pm

when they arrived at kalini's work anika sat down in a corner and pulled out her koto. after tuning it up anika started to play a soft sweet melody that her mother used to play for her.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Kalini smiled humming along to the song working happily careful not to burn himself.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 pm

as anika played her heart soared. she had a mother. she had a family. she had almost given up hope but everything still got better. she switched to a happy song that remembered from festivals, only really stopping to eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a family
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next