Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making a family - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making a family - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaking a family - Page 2 I_voting_barMaking a family - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making a family - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaking a family - Page 2 I_voting_barMaking a family - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making a family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Kalini nodded smiling standing up slowly handing Anika a book she had in her bag. "Here just in case you finish packing while we talk." She followed the woman into the office. "She is really going to be my little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Tiánměi smiled.

"Once you fill out the final paper work then yes, she will be." She led the woman into the office and pulled out the final papers. "Just sign here and here and then I will turn these in to the magistrate. You can take her home today and once the magistrate gets back to me I'll stop by to check on you two ok?"

---

Anika rushed to her room and packed her kimonos into a box. She then rushed down to her fort and grabbed some of her favorite books. She thought about getting her treasures but thought it better to sneak out and get them later. She finished packing and went to the office, arriving just as they finished the papers.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Klaini smiled filling out all the paper work with ease before standing up bowing to the woman walking out smiling at the little girl. "Okay you are all mine. We are going to head hoe and get your room all set up ten I will treat us to dinner." Kalini smiled picking up the little girls bag.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:38 pm

"Ok," Anika said happily. she ran over to Tiánměi and gave her a hug.

"Thank you," she said

"you are most welcome sweetie," Tiánměi Said with a smile. "Now go have a happy life."

Anika walked over to Kalini and slipped her hand into the hand of her new mother.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Klaini smiled walking out with her heading towards her home glad that she went early in the day. "I live here in the lower ring, so my home will not be as big as your old home. I am trying to get into the second ring, but I am a couple months away from that." Kalini smiled waving to some friends. "I have a pet he is bug, but don't worry he is just a big puppy."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Anika looked up at Kalini.

"I have a house in the upper ring," she said quietly. "It was my parents before they died but they wont let me live there until I turn 18." She was starting to wonder if they would let her live there with her new mother.

When Kalini mentioned the pet she smiled. "I don't mind bugs. Not like most girls."
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Klaini smiled looking over at her. "I try to keep my place bug free, but Aziz helps a lot. I know honey and I am sure you will live there again one day and go to college." Kalini unlocked the door smiling. "Welcome to your new home. Sorry about the kimono everywhere I have a little fashion business on the side."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Anika's eyes went wide.

"I love kimono" Anika said excitedly. "These are pretty."

she picked up the hem of one and ran her fingers along the fabric. "So soft." Her face was happy but a tear still leaked from her eye as she remembered her mother in her finest clothes.

Shyly anika looked up at Kalini. "can i help you some times," she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Kalini nodded putting the bags away in the guest room cleaning out some of the things she had stored in the room. "Sure you can help me when I start to make them for kids." Aziz walked out slowly sniffing the ground before walking over to the new person in his home sniffing her.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:58 pm

anika smiled when the wolf came up to her. she held her hand out for the animal to sniff. when he seemed to accept her she reached out to pet him.

"He's cute," anika said with a giggle.

anika looked around the house. it was a little small but it was in the lower ring. either way it was home now and she liked it.

she made her way back to kalini. "so now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a family
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2016 :: April-
Jump to: