Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
On the run (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the run (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the run (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn the run (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOn the run (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

On the run (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

On the run (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 am

Yami and the man seemed to be at a deadlock, neither of them landing a blow. Whenever either went on the offensive, the other defended perfectly. Finally, the man stepped back and began circling Yami and the young man who had fallen from the sky. "You don't need to know who I am. I'm just doing the right thing, stopping a thief." Yami watched as the man began shooting small explosions at the two of them. She was back to back with the mysterious young man when he said "okay, let's see what this baby can do." Her heart skipped a beat. She knew that voice. It was unmistakable. And she knew the recklessness behind it.

As excited as she was to see Drago again, she knew that he had a reckless side, and if he were trying something new, as his words seemed to suggest, Yami suspected that it might not go too well. She dropped to the ground as lightning burst throughout the clearing, deflecting or detonating most of the orbs of explosives. One managed to get through, and it nailed Yami in the arm. She gasped and instinctively tucked her arm under her body as she lay on the ground, hoping not to be hit by the lightning. Another shot hit her back, this one only grazing her. Both wounds healed quickly on their own. She moved into a crouching position, both arms extended behind her. In a blast of flames, she launched herself directly at the thief.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 7:36 pm

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:33 pm

((Uh...should we just pretend Kouzai's punching bag wasn't there)
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:56 pm

((it's your turn, mate, not his))
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:38 pm

((I realize that, but I mean in my post should Kouzai's punching bag like, still be there))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 pm

((he was online yesterday. If he doesn't respond to your post by tuesday, you can edit the post and remove him))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the run (Open)   On the run (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the run (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2015 :: July-
Jump to: