Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_vote_lcapMadame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_voting_barMadame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_vote_lcapMadame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_voting_barMadame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column Empty
PostSubject: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column Fortun11

Hello, I am Kouzai.  Or at least I was.  I am now Madam Kouzma; for as long as I run this column.  This is my personal advice and help section.  I am making this out of desire to help others.  You need advice?  I give advice!  You need help? I give help!  You need to admit something?  Just call me Mother Superior Kouzma!  I'll be just like Dear Amy, only I'm Dear Kouzma.

Now I understand not everyone likes to admit things or ask for help in the public eye.  Therefore, Madame Kouzma has allowed for you to ask things anonymously darlings!  You can either PM your problem; give yourself a unique nickname in the message topic so I know who to reply to on here.  Or you can ask things anonymously on the topic here by using the Public Access account: Anony-moose.

Here's the information:

Username: Anony-moose
Password: Moose55

Thanks for listening!  And remember, when you need help, don't whine and yelp!  Write Madame Kouzma today!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Anony-moose
Novice
Novice
Anony-moose

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:00 am

Madame Kouzma,

I'm having girl troubles. I just don't understand it- I've got honor for DAYS, but I can't get this girl to notice me. I've tried winning her heart in battle, asking for a token before a joust- I've even tried Seppuku! What can I do to get senpai to notice me?

~Seppuku in Seattle
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Dear Seppuku in Seattle,

Have you tried starting a war with the Ikko-Ikki sect of Buddhism? They are a rather corrupt sect that abuses the willingness to die of their members for their own advantage, turning them into unsatiable hordes in order to oppose samurai role. They dine and live in decadence, and enjoy temptations of the flesh. I hear the leader of the sect is even married, and to the daughter of a samurai family no less. He's a brother-in-law to Takeda Shingen. I recommend you march upon their lands to send a warning to them and the girl before they're too late; she may have been taken in by them and thus ignoring your advances. March on Mt. Hiei with an army of twenty thousand, burn and destroy all settlements at the base and slaughter every man, woman and child you find--especially if they are not related to this conflict. I then recommend working your way up the mountain, burning down every and all temples as you go until finally you reach the top, and slaughter all the Warriors monks, thus ending their order's existence forever. Bonus points if you use riflemen with matchlock guns.

Failing all of that, perhaps if you are honest and direct with the girl. Do not worry if you feel unready or unprepared, if humanity waited for themselves to be ready before doing anything nothing would ever get done. Talking to a girl is like getting into a cold pool, deep breath and then take the plunge. Perhaps she's just as nervous and shy as you are--or perhaps she wants you to chase her. Either way, always be honest.

Hope it works out,

Sincerely,

Madame Kouzma
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Hey Madame Kouzma, is it okay if I log into the Anony-moose account and customize it? You know, profile picture, age, gender, all that jazz?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Madam Kouzma says:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column   Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madame Kouzma's Advice, Help and Admittance Column
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: