Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapR n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_voting_barR n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapR n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_voting_barR n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:43 am

Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
"My brother spent his life serving the country.  I shall spend his death serving him."

Eldunar pushed his way through the crowds of people.  Even in his old age, with his royal status, he cared little for the opinions of others he would never see again.  He was here to get some antiques for his family members.  If there was one thing all Ezofujis appreciated it was a love of history and antiquities.  Owlan was Spirit King, and had all the antiquities he could want, but the rest of the family deserved something nice.  Takashi offered to help him, to which Eldunar paused and thought about as he entered the antique store.  "Yes, yes I suppose I would," he said thoughtfully, "I would like your opinion on some of the gifts I have in mind, if that's all right with you?"

"I was thinking a sword for my sons, one for each of them.  Izanagi would probably like an old book...something historical.  He has many antique swords already you see, but he's a writer too, and reader," explained Eldunar, "So another book would do him well.  My nieces...Audurna and Aryianna....I suppose they would like knives.  Something light that they can throw--they're quite good at it.  As for my distant-cousins....Leilani and Mai....I don't know enough about them.  I knew their mother, Claudia.  She lived with us most of her life in the Palace....they're assassins too.  They help those who are in need.  More knives I suppose."

With that, Morohito walked through the store looking at everything he could.  There was an antique suit of armour, which Eldunar knew would look great in the palace, and so selected it.  Then, there was an antique tea vessel meant to hold tea leaves when not in use.  Old legends told of ancient tea vessels; all items really; becoming possessed by spirits sometimes evil, mostly benign though, once they reached 100 years of age.  At least that was Imperial belief.  Regardless though, Eldunar bought them all.  Tea vessel for his brother Erolass, antique armour for the palace.  He even found some old jewelry for Naina.  He then purchased several swords, some gold embossed, others engraved with special messages.  Some decorated with leather, or fancy tsubas, and the like.

Then came the daggers.  There had to have been at least twenty once Eldunar was done.  For separate antique sets of five daggers.  Eldunar knew that was more than enough for his nieces and cousins.  Two knives were already more than what Eldunar knew what to do with, if they couldn't use five sparingly then there was a problem.  Then came the time to shop for Alyssandra, Raijin and Izanami.  Raijin was easy to shop for.  "An antique, camelephant ivory hip flask; largest size I've seen in a long time," laughed Eldunar, "My nephew loves his alcohol, and his women.  But I couldn't buy him one of those."  Alyssandra and Izanami both would be receiving a set of several antique hair combs and pins and decorations.  Each made of ivory, gold, silver and whatever else Eldunar could find.

In the end, Eldunar ended up paying several hundred pieces of gold before leaving the store that day, most of the stuff being carried back to the carriage for transportation back to the mansion.  Eldunar had sent carriage back full of stuff, and told the driver to return once the carriage was unloaded.  "That was productive, was it not Takashi?" smiled Eldunar as he beamed at the piled high wagon of purchases, "My family shall be thrilled to see their gifts!  Now, shall we continue shopping?  I could use new robes; I'd like your opinion on how they look."  As valet, Takashi had a say on the Emperor's wardrobe.  He was, after all, the man responsible for dressing him.  "Tell me a bit about yourself while we walk to the tailors, Takashi," said Eldunar kindly, "You are my valet.  A very personal attendance job.  Thus I would like to get to know you as well as you shall I."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

As they walked, Takashi thought about what to say. He did not want to give the Emperor a bad impression of himself, but he also knew he was obliged to be truthful with the man at all times.

"Well, I was abandoned as a baby and left at an orphanage. I grew up there, always seeming to be an outcast compared to the other children. I was never adopted, for reasons I do not know why, and was immediately kicked out when I was 18. After that I travelled the nations, getting odd jobs and gaining money in any way possible. I was always desperate for money so I was always desperate for jobs. I accepted any offer, no matter what, even if it wasn't right. I admit, I did some very bad things during those years but I do not regret it, as they have shaped me into who I am now and have led me to this job, which I am very honored and proud to work in." Takashi paused, looking at the man for any negative feedback, and when he found none, continued. "As for my personality, I think that I am fairly easy to figure out. My only objective is to keep you and future Emperors safe and in complete health, mentally and physically. Any other emotions or activities are redundant. I do not know if I have earned your trust enough to replace your old valet, but I will do everything in my power to serve you, your majesty." 

Takashi turned to the man, stopping in the middle of the paved road, and bowed deeply, hair gently falling over his face and his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Spoiler:
"My brother spent his life serving the country.  I shall spend his death serving him."

As the two walked down the street, enjoying the sights of the Middle Ring, Eldunar listened to his valet's story.  Eldunar took it rather well, and instead of rejecting Takashi for his story and past, noded and acknowledged the hardships.  For what was life without trouble and hardship?  Even the richest and most powerful people did not go through life without knowing pain at some point.  For Eldunar, he was never allowed to forget what pain was like.  As a teenager he lost his parents and even though he barely knew or saw them, he still mourned their passing.  Then he lost friends to the war, and finally lost his wife a little over a decade ago.  That was life, after all.

Eldunar continued to listen to his valet's story as they paused beneath an awning of a shop.  "Trust comes with time, unfortunately," noted Eldunar, "There's nothing one can do to expedite that.  But my respect, you have.  You are a resolute man, so it seems, one who takes his fate into his own hands.  One who does not regret any of his actions and learns from them.  You sound like my brother; I admire my brother."  With a laugh, Eldunar walked back out towards the street and into the middle of the square.  The Middle Ring was not as crowded as the Lower Ring, but it wasn't as wide open and large as the Upper Ring.  It was a nice balance.

"Where shall we go next, Takashi?" asked Eldunar, "Is there any place in particular you would like to go?  Anything you'd like to see or do?  Or perhaps buy?"  Just because he was a valet did not mean he was not a person, with his own freedoms, likes and dislikes.  This was Ba Sing Se, how often does a valet get to travel to Ba Sing Se?  Well as ever often as his employer travelled there, which in Eldunar's case was not that often at all, and so Eldunar was determined to allow Takashi a chance to see as much as the city as he desired.  Even if Takashi wanted to go down to the Lower Ring, Eldunar would accompany him.  Eldunar was not against allowing Takashi, or any of his employees, have fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:03 am

Takashi smiled at the man, gratefully accepting his offer to go to any store he wanted.

"May I go and visit a weapons stall? I wish to look and see if anything catches my attention." Takashi requested, bowing slightly.

As soon as he was given permission, Takashi straightened and led both of them to their destination, still making sure that Eldunar was out of harm's way. When they arrived at the nearest one, Takashi scanned his eyes over the brightly polished weapons, the metal gleaming in the sunlight. As he walked in, Takashi noted that the weapons all looked to be of fine quality and made out of good materials. As he was looking around, he saw a young man walking around, sweeping the floor and occasionally helping out a customer to choose something, obviously working in the place.

Takashi's couldn't help himself as his eyes wandered over the man's feminine figure as he walked around the store, his delicate body never ceasing to move and work. His hair, a mixture of dull blue and grey, looked silky smooth and framed his face perfectly. He was attractive, and Takashi didn't deny that he felt a glimmer of attraction to him, something he rarely admitted.

A few moments later, the young man caught Takashi's strong gaze, their eyes connecting and he blushed deeply, something Takashi found adorable.

He only snapped out of his trance when he noticed the Emperor looking at him in amusement, and so he cleared his throat and put on his emotionless mask again, continuing on his path.

As soon as he was ready to move on, a beautiful dagger caught his attention. It was sleek and thin, the handle engraved and the blade was hooked at the tip. He picked it up, testing the weight and giving it a long think before deciding to buy it.

Takashi headed over to the man he was fawning over earlier, smirking slightly when he saw that the boy was blushing again. Without a word, he held up the dagger, and pulled out a small bag of money.

Once he had counted out the exact amount of money required for the weapon, he added a few more gold coins, smiling at the boy and telling him to keep the change.

Takashi and Eldunar left the stall, Takashi feeling happy with his purchase.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Spoiler:

Eldunar watched silently as Takashi thought over his purchase and perused through the wares of the shop. The old Emperor merely stood by the door, not wanting to interfere in Takashi's shopping mood. He seemed deep in thought. Eldunar only watched the young man, his valet, and noticed something that made him give a small smile. Takashi continued to eye a young shopkeeper, a few years younger than Takashi himself. And what was more, the young man seemed to be smiling back.

Eldunar gave a chuckle as Takashi finally got up the courage to ask the young boy to purchase the dagger, and after a small awkward conversation and some kind smiles, the two parted ways. Eldunar merely smirked as Takashi returned to him, and once he was sure they were far from the shop to be heard by the young man, he spoke. "You should have gone for him if that's what you wanted," said Eldunar simply, "If you liked him, you should've pursued it. You're not planning to be alone forever, are you?"

Then a pain shot up Eldunar's leg, causing him to hiss with pain and lean against a nearby wall. He couldn't walk on it, not easily anyway, and the pain continued to sear, causing it to jolt between the joints of his knee. "My knee's acting up again," he said as he tried to massage it, "Takashi, please go to the carriage and get my cane. It should be back from dropping my purchases off at the mansion. I can't walk without it right now; do hurry."

Eldunar slumpped against the wall and massaged his leg a bit more. He wasn't going anywhere until his cane came. After that it was back to the palace. Eldunar wasn't going to walk much longer, even with a cane. The cane would get him to the carriage, and then once they were back, to his study, where he could relax and put his leg up, maybe get some herbs on it. He needed to get off of his leg fast, and rest it. Doctors orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)   R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R n' R in Ba Sing Se (Kouzai, Niki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2