Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 am

Ieyasu Leihing
Crown Prince of the North and South
Jinchuriki of the Three-Tails

Spoiler:
"The Water Tribes have always been just another nation.
Nothing special to the rest of the world.  A trusty ally in war.
Someone to trade with in peace.  We can be more than that.
The Earth Kingdom, the Empire; they are great nations.
I will make the Water Tribe and great nation."

------------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu continued his barrage of tankness against the enemy forces. They kept coming. Each time they did they brought bigger and bigger weapons, and vehicles. Those hurt the icy figure the most. Ieyasu could only keep this up so much longer. Then again, he would only have to. Soon everyone who needed to be evacuated would be, and after that he and his students and the soldiers who remained would make a mad dash for the airships behind the palace compound.

Of course this would have to be done with thousands of murderous soldiers on their tails trying to kill them but it wasn't anything Ieyasu didn't feel he and his students weren't ready for. He hoped. The final blow to the armour came when air airship launched an explosive package at it. It hit the armour in the centre and the ice shattered and hit the streets.

Sure it crushed a few houses but it also crushed enemy soldiers and it blocked the streets with massive sheets of ice, stopping their advance. Now was the time. "Quickly!" cried Ieyasu as he bent water to catch himself from falling, "Head to the back of the compound, we must get to my family on the airships! We will all escape together!" Ieyasu called to the soldiers and his students, then burst into a run into the palace grounds.

He needed to get to that airship. His family was already there waiting. He needed to get there with his friends and soldiers and students and flee. He could not die here. Especially not with the beast inside.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Ieyasu's statue exploded into chunks of lifeless ice. It created the perfect diversion for a quick escape to the airships that were evacuating the people of the Northern Water tribe. The ice blocked several streets that were filled to the brim with enemy soldiers, making the retreat all the much easier.

Aklia saw her enemies get smooshed beneath the ice. Her face scrunched as she saw the blood and entrails splatter along the ground. Aklia shook her head to regain her focus. Escape. She made sure there were no more enemies in the immediate area. They could break through the ice but that would give an adequate amount of time to run. Aklia saw Ieyasu bolt in the direction of the airships and followed suit.

The crunch of already packed snow and her heartbeat were all Aklia could hear. She looked back at the sound of the ice sheet exploding into billions of tiny pieces. The enemies swarmed the streets and began their attack once again.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Kimi was watching the ice figure, realizing that it wouldnt last for very long as the ice began to crack in certain places against the pressure of the on-coming storm of soldiers and machines. She looked quickly through the ice to see if the bandages were still holding when she realized Ieyasu's intentions for the monster. It was going to explode with its last attack, and she was going to need to be ready. As she helped the last of the citizens escape the choas, Kimi looked back at the direction of the airships. Almost as if on cue, She heard Ieyasu call out for them to run and retreat.

Good. Running was good, it was something Kimi was good at. She couldnt stand being slow and had no problem running back down the streets for the airships. She bolted as soon as she had a good footing and began to race herself for the airship. Keeping a conscious mind on the fact that their attackers would now be chasing her, Kimi ran as fast as her little body and lean muscles would let her. It didnt surprise her when she caught up with the escapees. A young girl was having trouble keeping up with her mother, so Kimi quickly picked up the child and carried her as she ran.

It wasn't anything Kimi wasn't used to. She had to carry plenty of infants and children back to the tavern when she didnt have the supplied she needed right then and there to heal them. Taking a bit of water, she threw a mask around the child's face to keep it's eyes closed and keep her calm. As attackers came out to cut them off, she formed several whips to knock them out of the way and into nearby buildings. She wasn't going to let her medical side bring her down in this battle. Doctor or not, she was training to be able to fight. And fight she would.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
Crown Prince of the North and South
Jinchuriki of the Three-Tails

Spoiler:
"The Water Tribes have always been just another nation.
Nothing special to the rest of the world.  A trusty ally in war.
Someone to trade with in peace.  We can be more than that.
The Earth Kingdom, the Empire; they are great nations.
I will make the Water Tribe a great nation."

------------------------------------------------------

The soldiers and citizens made a dash for the Airships and were able to escape.  Ieyasu demanded they take off and hover just above the palace, he had an idea but first he wanted to cut away a few more enemies.  Buy time for their allies to take off.  It was Ieyasu, Kimi and Aklia left fighting the enemy Seven Thorns soldiers in no time.

Master and students, back to back, cutting down enemies who were scrambling for the chance to do the same to them.  Ieyasu had grabbed a spear and shield from the corpse of a Water Tribe soldier that lay nearby.  The boy's face, for he had been at least 17, younger than Ieyasu himself, was contorted into a half-snarl, half-scream.  His eyes were still open, a spike of ice impaled through his chest from behind.  He had died quickly, and the enemy caught him off guard.

A shame, but not the time to dwell on the sadness of the moment.  Ieyasu blocked enemy attacks with the shield, bouncing off weapons and elements all the same, while he stabbed out from behind like some metal-clad lobster.  Ieyasu felt the spear ram through spinal cords, intestines, throats and even one man's eyeball, sinking deep into his brain.

Ieyasu caught another soldier under the chin, and watched as the blade of the spear shot through the top of his head like a gopher, knocking the enemy's helmet off.  As Ieyasu kicked the corpse, dislodging his spear, he turned to Kimi and Aklia.  "The enemy soldiers are slowing down!" he cried over the confusion, "Come to me, and hang on tight, we're going to the Airship."

Ieyasu pointed to the Airships that floated overhead.  He was going to launch them through the air using his Water and Ice Bending right onto the top of the Airships.  Meanwhile the Airships were locked in battle with a few enemy Airships that swooped in from the sides like falcons looking to snack upon pigeons.  Ieyasu would not allow it.  They would make it to the flagship and continue their defence from there.  If they could clear the harbour and make it to open sea they'd be able to escape, but they needed to be swift and efficient.  No mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Old Canon Plot Topics-
Jump to: