Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black Inferno - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack Inferno - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Inferno - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black Inferno - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlack Inferno - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Inferno - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:17 pm

"anyways did you hear about that theif that stole from the noble, just a few days ago? he stole one of his largest diamonds and returned it the next night back in its spot..." he said trying to get his mind off the tragedy. after a few minutes of walking was a large open space with. suddenly a explosion of smoke exploded from the center and a kid maybe a year older than him wearing a black suit came out
"welcome everyone, to my show!" yelled the boy.
Drago actually was amazed, there wasn't any bending used and how was he able to appear from nowhere. he was sure it wan't lightbending, since it will take atleast two seconds to turn invisible even for a master.
"for my first act i'd like someone from the audience, anyone want to volunteer?" said the kid.
Drago nudged soren, "why don't you go,maybe you can find out what he did and humiliate him,"  drago joked around but also hoping he will do so.
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Soren turned to the boy as he inquired about the theft the other night, "No I hadn't heard about it. News very rarely concerns me anyways." Soren paused, contemplating on his previous statement. He then focused back on the task at hand, "It is amazing to hear though. I wonder how it was done." Soren was then distracted, when a large explosion of smoke interrupted their conversation. Soren removed the souls of his granite boots with his bending and touched his bare feet to the ground. He was a practitioner of neutral jin, and could feel the vibrations with his feet. This was a gut reaction as he did it without thinking. He then awaited to see what would happen next.

The magician had requested a volunteer. Drago had nudged Soren; hoping Soren would volunteer. Soren looked over and Drago and then looked at the magician. "He said he would like to volunteer," Soren said to the man. The magician then went over to Drago and motioned him to come up. Soren wasn't much for being anyone's entertainment, but maybe this would cheer up Drago.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm

(the magician is actually my charri XD)
Drago's eyes widened, and attempted to shock Soren with a small lightning shock in the back with his index finger. Drago smiled and walked to the center with the magician.
The magician, brought a tall box about his size, "alright kid i want you to check that there are no trap or hidden doors. Drago checked the box and found no doors.
"I shall enter the box and switch with a random person from the audience."
the magician entered the box and told drago to lock the door, and after fifteen seconds there was a female voice banging from within the box. "get me out! how did i get here?" the girl said.
Drago opened the door and saw a girl...drago actually took a step back.
the girl quickly ran into the crowd, very embarrassed. People clapped, and cheered. Drago knew there was a trick to it but what? another explosion of smoke and the magician reappeared standing over the box, "thank you! thank you!" he said. Drago slowly walked next to soren, "do you know how he did that?
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Soren felt a slight tingle hit him, similar to what static shock would feel like. Soren looked down and saw it was Drago who had shocked him with lightning. Soren shook his head and chuckled. He knew the kid might be a little shy, but that was why Soren volunteered him. Soren wanted Drago to come out of his shell a bit. Soren watched onward as Drago was instructed by the Magician. Soren was curious as he had never really been involved in many social activities. As he watched, the magician told Drago to check the box. Soren didn't think much of it, but he would be certain to pay attention; not just with his eyes, but with his seismic sense. Soren then saw him get it. A few moments later, a woman popped out of the box. Soren smiled; for he knew how it was done. He was then approached by Drago and the young man asked if he knew how it was done. Soren smiled and said, "I know how he did it, but that is something I can't tell you." Soren laughed, "After all, it wouldn't be very entertaining if you knew how it was done now would it?" Soren then asked, "So what shall we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Drago Sighed, "you can sense earth movements right?" he said kind of guessing. Drago gave a grin and walked into of the crowd, "you know he was in the box the whole time...i sensed him inside using electro-sensing, unless he was the girl it's practically impossible for anyone to switch with him. "so Soren, What occupation do you have? Assassin?" he said quietly giving a grin." it's in every bounty hunter bingo book, you have a huge price on you head so be careful..." drago said quietly making sure no one else heard.
Drago sighed as the show continued, each one different from the last and more awing than before. however in the midest of  his last act a fire work blew up in the air and a rain of cards with the following:
The Cards:
Kang Was a famous jewlery Collector and his most famous diamond was the red dragon ruby that is worth over 100 million GP
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Soren chuckled a little bit at the boy's inquiry and keen observation. "A good guess. Yes I can," Soren said as he paused for a moment. "That is just one of my nifty little tricks. I have more, but I don't like spoiling surprises for anyone," Soren said following up his last statement. Soren listened as Drago explained just how the magician did it and how he knew. "So you can sense other people's electrical impulses generated by their bodies huh," Soren asked. "That is a neat trick. One day, you might even be able to take it further than that. Never be satisfied with what you know. Always strive to learn more," Soren said with a calming voice. Drago then mentioned how Soren's face was in a book carried by bounty hunters. "I figured it would be. The good thing is, my employers make sure I am not on anyone's radar; and if I am, they take care of them for me," Soren stated. His employers were the very royalty and high class society of the Dragon Empire. This alone would secure his safety, but Soren wasn't an assassin for nothing. He could handle himself. An explosion then occurred and cards went flying everywhere. Soren read the card out loud to Drago. Soren looked at the boy, "Think we should earn a little extra cash; because I have an idea." Soren smiled and then said, "Come on, let's find this Kang guy. We could offer to protect his diamond... for a small fee that is." Soren then wondered what Drago would say.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:50 pm

"actually i send out small electrical impulses, they bouce off object. i them uses those electrical impulses to make an image in my head..." "Think we should earn a little extra cash; because I have an idea." Soren smiled and then said, "Come on, let's find this Kang guy. We could offer to protect his diamond... for a small fee that is." "Drago sighed he's in the crowd or elses Joker wouldn't make it rain cards here...he's extremely intelligent." drago looked around and found Kang..."there he is!" he said to soren pointing his finger towards Mr.kang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Inferno
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: August-
Jump to: