Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_vote_lcapDon't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_voting_barDon't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_vote_lcapDon't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_voting_barDon't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) Empty
PostSubject: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:48 am

Shigeru shuddered as she looked up at the large city. Though she had no memories of her birthplace, her mother had told her stories about it. Most of them weren't all that happy. Due to an uprising led by her father, Shigeru and her mother fled the city nineteen years earlier, when Shigeru was just a baby. Now, she was returning the city, not only to see her place of birth, but also to find out weather or not her father was still alive somewhere within the city walls.

Shigeru walked through the gates with ease, her earth kingdom clothes allowing her to slip past virtually unnoticed. She looked around the city with wonder at the delivery system. She had read somewhere that the delivery system was hundreds of years old, dating back to before the hundred year war. The same system was still used to deliver mail and packages. Shigeru laughed as she saw a couple of young boys riding one of the mail cars down the track. Distracted, she ran right into somebody. "I'm sorry!" she said quickly with a bow, then continued walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 am

Kara was finally here at Omashu. After the long detour to Ba Sing Se, going where you actually need to go is a good thing. The sky was filled with large cumulonimbus clouds. A sure sign of an oncoming thunderstorm. Kara's bag seemed heavier than usual to her but that didn't get her down. She arrived at the gates of the amazing city. Her wooden Bo staff was her favorite weapon and walking stick on long journeys like the trek here. The gates opened, revealing a bustling Earth Kingdom city. Merchant carts and civilians filled the streets to the brim. "Hey Rex were finally here." Kara said shaking her backpack around, waking her pet turtle-duck from its slumber in her spare clothes.

Many people passed through the gates at once. It reminded her of a flood, rushing into the city without stopping for anyone. Kara stopped in her tracks and observed everything and everyone around her. She noticed a very clumsy girl, blindly walked into someone. "Well Rex, this is our new home for the time being. Let's go make some tea, I still have the oolong from two nights ago!" Kara said. Following the same path of the clumsy girl.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Shigeru kept her eyes in front of her, making sure she didn't walk into anybody else. She held the hilt of her dagger firmly in her right hand, ready to draw if she had to. You never knew what could happen in a big city like Omashu. She noticed a few suspicious figures in different alleys, some of them brandishing large weapons, others grinning wickedly. She kept her attention on the street in front of her, avoiding eye contact with any of these figures. As she walked, she noticed somebody walking in the opposite direction who looked somewhat familiar. As they walked past each other, time seemed to move in slow motion. Woah. Who was that? She thought as she continued walking.

Shigeru looked behind herself to watch the man more closely when she realized there was another young woman walking behind her. She smiled at her briefly, then continued forward. She could smell food somewhere down the street, and with luck, she would find a good, high quality restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 pm

((OOC: Still active??))
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:37 pm

((Nope))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)   Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't turn around (Loolaalee, Deejer210)
Page 1 of 1