Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Niya
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:35 am

Saruyoshi Shinjuku
Dark Nation Noble
Commissioner of Public Works

Spoiler:
"I will serve my King, and my country.
Even if I am but a lowly, yet proud foot soldier.
It is my duty; it is my passion."

-------------------------------------------------

Saruyoshi refused to leave until he knew all the other nobles were safe.  Once they were, he was sure to get himself on the airship.  Things were looking grim for the Dark Nation.  It would not be a free nation after all.  They would not win.  Not today.  No, today they fought to escape and fight another day.  Today was not the day to fight and take back what was theirs.  That day would come another time, and Saruyoshi had a feeling that battle would not be fought by the nobles.

No, this was a battle for someone else.  For other people.  With a frown Saruyoshi sat himself down in the airships storage hangar.  There were tanks, and Imperial Soldiers passing out blankets and food and supplies and medical attention to any nobles or Dark Nation soldiers that required it.  Saruyoshi refused, and cared only for his family.  His son Masutatsu was there, his daughter Atsuki, and his wife, Aiko.  They were safe.

Masutatsu and Atsuki had a few scrapes and bruises from the fighting, but they were safe, and for that, Saruyoshi was proud.  It brought him back to memories of the Ullondorian Crusades.  Back when he was younger, when he was just a soldier guarding the Dark Nation royal family as they met with the other royals for a Six Nation Summit.  What a disaster it had been.  Caught off guard and surrounded, royals and soldiers died in droves as they were attacked by the wizards of Ullondor.

From there started a 15 year war with them on their home turf.  It brought back memories, both pleasant and otherwise to Saruyoshi.  He shuddered as he remembered all the atrocities, but quickly returned to the present, to organizing the soldiers and the nobles of the Dark Nation.  He needed to get them to unify and elect a new king.  That would give a head to the angry beast that wanted revenge on this Order of the Seven Thorns.  But that would come after meeting his saviours, to thank them.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
Ambassador of the Empire and its Royal Family

Spoiler:
"My brother is the heir, and I shall help him.
He will make the Empire great, and I will help him on that path.
It is my duty."

-------------------------------------------------

Izanami snarled as she sent a mass of black flame toward's an enemy soldier's head, burning it to a crisp and killing him with a blood curdling scream. There was no reprieve as she plunged a lightning-coated hand into the chest cavity of another soldier. Young. Younger than her. No, no mercy. They have killed innocents. They deserve to die.

She was Izanami, the Red-Headed Devil. Inheritor of the Black Flames. Keeper of the Sacred Mirror of Amaterasu. Daughter of Owlan the Lionheart. Princess of the Vermilion Dragon Empire. She was not going to give in when innocent people were hurt! She was going to live up to every once of her title and bloodline and she wasn't backing down until her enemies lay dead on the streets before her.

Spinning, Izanami grabbed another man's neck, twisted until it cracked and he died with a gurgling scream. Izanami roared her victory to the sky and continued. Pausing only to watch the last of the nobles, Saruyoshi Shinjuku to be exact, get on the airship and flee the scene of the battle. All that was left were the remaining Imperial and Dark Nation soldiers, Daisuke, and Bo. They would need to make their exit now too.

"Retreat!' called Izanami, "The nobles have been evacuated! Get to the airships, we need to leave and get to safety!" Her actions contradicted her words, as Izanami continued to pounce on enemies, killing or maiming as many as she could in the time she had left. "Hurry! Bo take Daisuke and the soldiers, I'll catch up! I'll buy you all time, just hurry!" Izanami meant what she said; mostly because she wanted to rip a few more throats out before she was ready to leave.

Her anger had been unleashed. The dark legacy of the Ezofuji family...rage. The dark legacy of every Fire Bender really. Fire was the element of Passion, but unchecked that passion could easily become Fury. Izanami had unleashed her Passion into just that.
Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5