Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) Empty
PostSubject: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Finals! We are about to begin our Second Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a long, rectangular Imperial Arena. Sand covered the floor, and though rectangular, it had rounded edges. Stands stretched around the outside, and backed into the stands where the private boxes were was the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Box, as well as mansions and palaces belonging to important nobles who also had their own private boxes attached to their homes.

The entire place was of made of sandstone and marble and was fabulously decorated. A massive golden brazier stood above the Emperor's Box, being attended to by two Tengu. It was on fire, and the fire was said to never go out. It was white fire too. In the arena there were several pools of water around the edges. Many tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Ieyasu Leihing and Kouzumi Burezofuji, a fusion of the Ezofuji-no-Buredo brothers, Tsumi and Kouzai. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome! Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 500HP and will roll a random number of 75 instead of 20 for the Heavyweight Matches. Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10. Without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:10 am

Ieyasu Leihing
500 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu entered the arena and looked at his opponent. Two of them, and the infamous fusion brothers no less. They had made a name for themselves in this tournament, coming out of seemingly nowhere with a very famous last name. Ieyasu laughed, wondering what else the Ezofuji had kept from this world, and what other secrets they were hiding. Only time would tell. These two were strong and like Ieyasu, had one every match they were in so far, but not this one, the streak ended here. Ieyasu was not going to allow his opponent to rest. With a jump and a dash, Ieyasu gathered as much water as he could from the arena to form a massive statue. With its many arms, its praying pose, and its grandiose, massive form. It was the Statue of the Great Sage, Ieyasu's strongest technique. There was no need going easy in the Semi-Finals, not when victory was so close. The statue mimicked his every move, every step, every punch, every swat. Raising his hand up high and opening his palm, Ieyasu charged forward and them swatted his hand downward towards the ground and the Statue brought its hand down as well, ready to bring it right down on the two brothers, or their inevitable fusion that would no doubt emerge before the hand even came down.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,75) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 am

SORE WA TORRAPPUDEARU!!!

A massive spinning blade wheel appears behind both opponents, ready to cut, kill and slash!

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Tournament Ruling Update!  All fighters will have an extra 2 days to continue their matches!  You will have until March 20th at 11:59pm 2014 to continue your matches!  Use that time wisely and good luck!  Keep the fights going!
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 am

And the winner is NiyNiy with her character, Ieyasu Leihing! Kouzumi Burezofuji and his character, Kouzumi Burezofuji have fall out of the the tournament! Ieyasu will be moving on to the Final Rounds! Good luck, and see you next time folks!

CONGRATULATIONS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight Semi-Final Round - Second Match: Kouzumi Burezofuji SSJ4.5 Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 1 of 1