Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Clarissa Ray Burke  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_vote_lcapClarissa Ray Burke  I_voting_barClarissa Ray Burke  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Clarissa Ray Burke  I_vote_lcapClarissa Ray Burke  I_voting_barClarissa Ray Burke  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Clarissa Ray Burke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Clarissa Ray Burke  Empty
PostSubject: Clarissa Ray Burke    Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Clarissa Ray Burke
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Omashu
Element: Earth

Pets: orange fox named Ranger. He has a dark orange coat with brown ears and paws. Ranger is about 4 years old.
Spoiler:

Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: May 26, 404
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Listening to music, making people believe she can see, acting like she's reading.
Quirks: Blind.
Family: Mother (Mary Burke) died in bending accident, Father (Joseph Burke) Abandoned family when Clarissa was 4.
Character Theme: My Immortal: Evanescence

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Clarissa has long brunette hair that curls just slightly, it has begun to get gradually lighter since she was younger.
Eyes: Her almond-shaped Nordic blue eyes have a slight white haze over them from her blindness.
Height: She is 5'8
Clothes: Clarissa tries to embrace what she calls 'her own style' by wearing a white tank top and dark black shorts until she has to change into something 'more girly'. Because of her blindness, she doesn't choose what she wears based on colors but more on the fabric's feel. Most of her clothes are soft and warm, or just plain comfortable.
Skin: Caucasian with tattoo of blue jay on lower left back.
Spoiler:
Body Type: Slim and skinny, not very athletic.
Image: Younger
Spoiler:
Older
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Clarissa is extremely shy against new people and hates to talk with someone she doesn't know well. This leads to her being untrusting of others and not wanting to get attached to other people easily.

Personal Strengths:
 - Refuses to allow her sight to control her
 - Gifted with instruments
 - Manipulative
 - Persuasive
 - Intellegent
Personal Weaknesses:
 - Lacks hand to hand combat skills
 - Shy
 - Un-trusting of others
 - Will second guess herself before making choices
Hamartia: Blindness, stubborn
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: Someday, Clarissa hopes to find her father and find out why he left them so many years ago.

- Playing her violin
 - Ease-dropping on people's conversations

Dislikes:
 - Speaking to people she doesn't know
 - Listening to books on tape
 - Liars
 - Anyone who hurts other poeple

Brief History:
Clarissa was born in perfect health and her parents were thrilled to bring her into their home. However, when she was 2 she fell ill to a disease that took away her sight. Her parents routinely fought over who was at fault for her being sick and they slowly began to ignore their little girl. She grew up listening to music and trying to keep up with the other kids in her grade, but the lack of sight held her back. Her teachers would get frustrated that she couldn't see the math problems or read the English sentences and she was placed in a specialized class for struggling students.
Clarissa was proud of her improvement and went to tell her mother about it. She searched the whole house for her and still couldn't find her mother. She ran to her neighbors house and asked where her mother was, but they didn't give her the reply she wanted. "Clarissa, we thought someone would have told you by now." her neighbor said, pulling Clarissa into a hug. Her mother never came home from work that day. A fellow bender and her were working on building a new temple for a celebration when the other bender overpowered Mary and the stone fell on her, killing her almost instantly.  Clarissa was taken care of by her neighbors, but she never trusted another person or smiled again.
One of her teachers introduced the violin to her and she caught on quickly, using the sound of the notes to determine if her fingers where in the right place. Playing the violin soothed her and allowed her to relax for a little bit, she would close her eyes and let her violin's music take her wherever she wanted to go. For the rest of her life, Clarissa stayed away from other people and would be very shy when forced to talk to others. A Earth bender friend of her mother's began to teach her about bending and she learned quickly, letting the Earth flow with her like her music." />

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa Ray Burke    Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa Ray Burke    Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Unlocked and moved to Character Creation per user request.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa Ray Burke    Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 5:59 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarissa Ray Burke    Clarissa Ray Burke  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarissa Ray Burke
Page 1 of 1