Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_vote_lcapTraining with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_voting_barTraining with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_vote_lcapTraining with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_voting_barTraining with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) Empty
PostSubject: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:38 am

Yami was wandering the light state, trying to find the location where she had agreed to meet her next master, Itami. Drago had recommended him, and Yami had heard that he knew a little bit about bijuus. She had sent him a messenger hawk, requesting training with him. He had agreed to meet her in the light state, so Yami was waiting in the capital for him to show up.

Yami walked into a small restaurant to get some lunch. The couple who owned the place were kind and made delicious food, and she paid them extra for it. She walked out and went to a nearby park, where she sat on the bench, waiting for him to show up.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 am

Itami Kurushii, the Bloody Rose's Grandmaster, walked through the streets of the light kingdom, toward a restaurant, where he had arranged to meet with, and train, a girl named Yami Sentoki. After a little bit of digging, he had found out that this girl was actually related to him. She was, in fact, the daughter of his idiot brother, which means that she was the cousin of his son, Tsumi.

Soon enough, he arrived at the restaurant, recognizing the now-older Yami. How ironic that the little girl who had come crying to him for help in the Village of Peace was now, once again, in need of him. “Hello, Yami Sentoki.” Itami said, sitting down across from her. “Tell me, have you reunited with Tsumi, after the incident at the village? I understand that, after it was burned down, most of us scattered. Though, I suppose that, being a Jinchuuriki, you have more important things to do. Although, Tsumi was found to be a Jinchuuriki, as well- the 7-tail. he--” Itami cut himself off.

“I apologize- I have a tendency to talk too much. You wanted help controlling your bijuu, right?”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 am

Yami stared at this man in confusion. What was he talking about? Here he just walks up to Yami without even introducing himself, and then starts talking about her past? Who was this guy? Then Yami figured it out once he mentioned training. So, this is Itami. Well, Drago had said that he knew a lot about bijuu's. Yami thought when the man mentioned the 7-tail.

Wait. Wasn't the 7-tail the boy she met in training a few months back? Tsumi, that was his name. How strange that he seemed to have trained with this man as well. As his words cycled through Yami's mind, she realized that he had confirmed one of her biggest suspicions: the Tsumi that she met before was Yami's cousin. But...how did this man know so much about the village? He looked vaguely familiar, but Yami's childhood was a blur to her now. A painful memory came back of a nightmare she had recently had of a recollection of her past, but in that dream she hadn't encountered anybody that resembled this man. Who was he?

Yami realized that he had asked her a question. "Uh, yes sir. You see, the beast has been getting harder and harder to control in recent times. Just a week or two ago I almost killed one of my closest friends because it took over my body. I need help, badly."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:44 am

"Uh, yes, sir. You see, the beast has been getting harder and harder to control in recent times. Just a week or two ago I almost killed one of my closest friends because it took over my body. I need help, badly." Yami said.

Itami thought for a moment, mentally going over the things his watchers had seen Tsumi, as well as some of the other Jinchuurki, do. “I see. Tell me, did you transform into a beastly shape while this was happening? If so, how complete was the form? Was it merely a shape of angry energy, or were there bones to go with it?” Itami asked. Very recently, he had learned of his son reaching a third form, which was previously unknown to Itami, wherein he actually received some of the beast's bones during his transformation.

Was it possible that Jinchuuriki could assume forms that more closely resembled the beast inside them, as the bond between them and the beast deepened? Only time would tell, though Itami briefly debated about whether or not he would run some tests on this girl, throughout the course of her training.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Yami thought about this for a moment. "Well, it has actually happened more then once. The first time was when I was with my friend, Tsumi. We had been kidnapped and were being held prisoner, when the beast started talking to me, trying to convince me to use its power. I hadn't done this before, so I foolishly agreed. It started to take over. I grew claws and fangs, and my eyes turned white, as well as a white chakra forming shapes around me. The second large time was about a week ago. My bo-...erm, my friend, Drago, was teaching me some fire bending techniques. The whole time, I was struggling to suppress the beasts power, but some of it slipped, giving me enhanced accuracy, more fluid movements, stronger fire. After this, the thing started to take over my body, and this time it succeed. It took over my body, and attacked Drago. It would have killed him if some earthbender hadn't shown up. I had a similar transformation on that day as the first time.

Other times the power has slipped, but I have been able to control it. Sometimes I just glow white and my eyes change color, but I still control my movements. Other times, I can feel it taking over and am able to stop it. But...there is also something else. I feel stronger during full moons, and when I sleep during a full moon, I have nightmares."
Yami cringed, thinking about her most recent nightmare, which had taken place the night after she almost killed Drago.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm

"Well, it has actually happened more then once. The first time was when I was with my friend, Tsumi. We had been kidnapped and were being held prisoner, when the beast started talking to me, trying to convince me to use its power. I hadn't done this before, so I foolishly agreed. It started to take over. I grew claws and fangs, and my eyes turned white, as well as a white chakra forming shapes around me. The second large time was about a week ago. My bo-...erm, my friend, Drago, was teaching me some fire bending techniques. The whole time, I was struggling to suppress the beasts power, but some of it slipped, giving me enhanced accuracy, more fluid movements, stronger fire. After this, the thing started to take over my body, and this time it succeed. It took over my body, and attacked Drago. It would have killed him if some earthbender hadn't shown up. I had a similar transformation on that day as the first time.

Other times the power has slipped, but I have been able to control it. Sometimes I just glow white and my eyes change color, but I still control my movements. Other times, I can feel it taking over and am able to stop it. But...there is also something else. I feel stronger during full moons, and when I sleep during a full moon, I have nightmares."

Itami mentally took apart her words, taking them idea by idea. She was, indeed, acquainted with his son. Furthermore, the fact that her first transformation had actually taken place in front of Tsumi brought light to an interesting hypothesis- perhaps Bijuu responded to other Bijuu, becoming more eager to show off more power than the other, as an act of dominance? Another theory, on the list of bijuu-related hypotheses that were storming around in Itami's head.

Along with that, she was having nightmares during the full moon. “You are a waterbender, correct?” Itami asked. His watchers were quite thorough. “Some Waterbenders are able to bend blood, during the full moon. Perhaps that, along with the constant battle with your Bijuu for control, is what causes your nightmares.” Itami said. He stood up.

“Come along, it is time to begin the physical aspect of your training. After that, we will explore the mental and spiritual aspects. All of these will build up to our final goal: Subjugating your beast. You can choose to befriend it, like Tsumi is trying to do, afterward, though subjugating it first will provide an earlier, more effective solution.”

Turning around, he began to walk toward the Light Kingdom's Bloody Rose headquarters- it was time to train.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 pm

“Come along, it is time to begin the physical aspect of your training. After that, we will explore the mental and spiritual aspects. All of these will build up to our final goal: Subjugating your beast. You can choose to befriend it, like Tsumi is trying to do, afterward, though subjugating it first will provide an earlier, more effective solution.” He said. Yami followed him into the building. As they walked toward it, she looked at him and said, "I feel like befriending it is out of the question. It hates my guts. The only times it ever talks to me is to call me an idiot."

They walked into the training building. Hm, I wonder what kinds of training tools the fire nation minister of defense would have. Added to that, he is apparently the leader of some organization. I wish Drago had told me a little bit more about him, though, cuz i'm still left in the shadows about why he knows who I am.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 pm

"I feel like befriending it is out of the question. It hates my guts. The only times it ever talks to me is to call me an idiot." Yami said, as they left the restaurant. “Very well- then we shall focus on subjugation. Though, I'd imagine that there would be some way to gain the respect of creatures as intelligent as the Bijuu.” Itami mused, aloud.

They soon arrived in a narrow, run-down alleyway, which ended in a reinforced steel door, with a design of a rose painted on it, in red. He knocked on the door, which was soon followed by a man's voice, saying, “Password?”

“Make sure you remember this password, Miss Sentoki. You will be treated as a guest- or, as a member, should you be so inclined as to join the Bloody Rose.” Itami said. He then spoke in a clear voice, making sure no one outside the alleyway could hear him.
"Man is so made that, when something fires his soul, impossibilities vanish."

The door slid open, revealing an elevator. After the elevator moved down for about a minute, a pleasant “ding!” was heard, and the doors slid open, revealing the underground metropolis that was the Bloody Rose Headquarters. “Welcome to the Bloody Rose's Light Kingdom Headquarters. You'll find the training room this way.” Itami said, leading the way through the crowds. After a short walk, they arrived at a large, stone training room, complete with straw training dummies, coaches, sparring gear, and evasion courses. “Now, shall we start your training with aspects of combat, or aspects of evasion?” Itami asked Yami.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Yami focused on the password, trying hard to memorize it. Man is so made that, when something fires his soul, impossibilities vanish. Huh. Interesting password, she thought to herself. She looked around at the inside of the base. It was definitely large, and she had no doubt that she would get lost trying to get around if she didn't have a map of the place with her. She then focused on the training room, looking around.

She gazed at the various aspects of the room in awe. She had never been in a training facility this large. Most of the places she had trained were small dojos, or else on her own. She noticed that everything was already set up, and that there were lots of different training options, for long or short range attack. She then looked at Itami. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had met him before. She just pushed the idea aside, then said, "Lets start with combat. In all honesty, I probably need to work on both, heh." she said with a little laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:37 pm

“Combat it is!”

Yami had opted for the Combat training first, meaning she would need a punch-monkey, appropriate gear, and, once she had mastered the basics, a suitable location to try out her skills. “Pardon me for a moment, I must retrieve the necessary equipment. Please wait here.” Itami said, never once breaking his cold monotone.

As he walked to the Equipment Storage Area, he mentally reviewed what he knew about Yami. First and foremost, she did not have control over her Bijuu yet. Too much duress could result in the Bijuu being drawn out, but, perhaps that would be a good thing? Would drawing out her Bijuu help her to control it?
No, Itami decided, to subjugate her Bijuu, Yami would first need access to her Inner World. Being a Mind-bender, he could grant her access to this deep portion of her Psyche, as well as assist in the subjugation of the Bijuu, should Yami decide that she wanted help. However, he would not be able to defeat the Bijuu by himself, while at the same time protecting Yami. She would need to learn to carry her weight in close combat, as well as think and react quickly.

Arriving at the storage area, Itami took out a set of training gear (protective and weighted, so that the person wearing it would be able to grow stronger at a faster rate), and, on his way back, paid a punch-monkey to come and take a few hits from Yami.

“Alright, put this on. Also, no weapons or bending during the exercise- this will be martial arts only.” Itami said, as he entered the room, holding out the weighted training gear for her to take. “This- Itami gestured to the burly man behind him. Is your practice dummy. Do not worry about hurting him- he's trained and paid to feel pain. Start by punching him as hard as you can.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)   Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with...your uncle?!?!? (Tsumi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next