Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Father's Intuition 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
A Father's Intuition I_vote_lcapA Father's Intuition I_voting_barA Father's Intuition I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
A Father's Intuition I_vote_lcapA Father's Intuition I_voting_barA Father's Intuition I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Father's Intuition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Father's Intuition Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Intuition   A Father's Intuition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Kye Jensen

Within the heat of the desert there lay a small merchants guild that was well put together and safe from the hot winds. In this small but active town they were shops and hotels, some diners and even homes. Within it, in the motel sat a man at a desk who instead of looking at the papers in front of him, found himself looking thoughtfully out the window. The wind was faint and his room was high, able to see the horizon. The sun was up in its full glory as it rained down it powerful UV rays on the sand and well constructed buildings.
The room he was in was well cooled and comfortable. Yet his heart was not feeling the same comfort.
He instead found himself looking out the window with the intent to go outside and make a very long, arduous journey.
Why?

His son, that was why…

The man was long time International Soldier Kye Jensen, who had just finished his mission and was resting in the nearby town, writing up his report on the results of his mission. Yet the pen was laying flat on the paper, and his back was leaned against the chair with two fingers on his chin as he thoughtfully considered this uneasy feeling he had.
He felt like something was wrong, like something was happening and he needed to see him. He had never felt this before so he wasn’t sure if he should trust it, however it bothered him so much.
He could be there soon couldn’t he? If he really rushed he could see himself being there by the same day. Eva was there after all, she’d be able to sense him coming once he was in the vicinity.

His mission was done as well so why not? He’d make the journey just to make sure. He wasn’t sure where this feeling was coming from, but it felt like his help was needed. Like Enoch, his son, was about to have his life changed forever.

He finished writing his report, stuffed the papers in his bag and then made preparations to leave.
Back to top Go down

A Father's Intuition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: March-
Jump to: