Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_voting_barMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_voting_barMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Tereto HP = 75

tereto brought up the shield and blocked the 2 arrows then spun around the mans attack. unfortunately Yami got him in the chest. she seemed not to recognize him. he wondered if she had amnesia again. oh well. he brought up the shield bashing yami in the face then brought the shield down into the mans kidney. he then held his hand out and spun towards baily. an arrow formed in the air and he snatched it up. knocking the arrow he aimed and let it fly at bail.
loo
ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :

sprite
ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :

bail
ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Loo's Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Tarlof's Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Sprite's Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:09 am

HP:69 Bailey Jane Kenta

Bailey slid against the hard rock ground as she tried to stop her momentum and change directions. She watched as the air bender's weapon was thrown at her without giving her time to adjust or move. The shuriken sliced threw her arm where Yami's arrow had once hit her, cutting her flesh easier than normal. Finally gaining traction against the dirt, she turned to see where her other opponents where and stood directly in the way of the earth bender's arrows. Leaping to avoid them, Bailey felt the sting of pain as they pierced her skin on her thigh. I don't know you two, but you are going to pay for that. She thought as she began to attack the earth bender with countless fire balls and placed her attention on the air bender. "Some master you are, forcing yourself to use weapons in a fight like this." Bailey criticized as she threw her dagger at his back, keeping her eyes on Yami's location. She didn't really want to attack Yami unless she had to, and with the hits Yami had already taken; Bailey wanted to keep her focus on the two guys instead.

Sprite's Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Tarlof's Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 am

(Sprite, if you don't reply soon, you will be disqualified due to inactivity. It has now been 2 weeks since the last post.)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:11 am

(Sprite, due to your inactivity, you have been disqualified. Loo, you may move on with your defense and attack.)
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 am

Defense

Tarlof
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Yami Sentoki
HP: 45

Yami ducked below Tereto's shield. Suddenly, she realized where she had seen him before: In the Empire Colonies, when she had gotten amnesia. Heh, it seems like a gathering of friends, she thought. From her crouched position, she stood up quickly, bringing her knee up to kick Tereto in the crotch. She then jumped back and threw a flaming punch toward Bailey's face.

Tereto:
AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :

Bailey:
AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 pm

bail
Random number (1,10) :
loo
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by tarlof on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : coding was wrong it never rolled)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Tereto HP = 60
Tereto tried to dodge bailey's fire balls. unfortunately he didn't see yami's knee fly up towards his crotch. luckily she didn't hit to hard but it was enough to stop him long enough for bailey to hit him. he turned to yami.

''dirty pool old friend.'' he then shifted the shield into a mace and swung on yami. as he did he sheathed his bow on his back and grabbed the chunk of metal he kept there. he pulled it out and swung it in a circle above his head changing it into a whip. once it was long enough he whipped it towards bailey.

Last edited by tarlof on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 pm

bail
ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :

loo
ap=
Random number (1,10) :
as=
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: March-
Jump to: