Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 pm

ARLANIA SHIR

HP 94

[list]Her face changed as he easily moved and dodged her attacks. This was not her weakness. She learned to fight in all different situations, close handed combat, weapon combat, ranged... weapon, how she yearned for her sword.

Suddenly there was a faint fuming smoke coming from his hands and then an explosion. In a hurry Arlania pulled up the water from the ground and formed a thick ice shell around her body. The explosion from the flames pushed her back, but she was unharmed. Coming to she eyes the arena, his flame, it burned so hot it melted the metal walls around the arena. Her Ice sphere around her easily melted as well, but it countered the heat so she remained alright.

Arlania eyed the arena around her, planning her next move. She pushed out with her right hand, pushing a wave forward. It stood 10 feet tall easily and moved fast. But this was just a flashy distraction. While she simply and slowly moved her left hand closer to her thigh, which pulled a water vein from behind him. It inched towards his legs. She then quickly moved, bringing her left hand and pulling it. If the water successfully attached, he would be flung across the arena and into his melted walls of art.

ATTACK POINTS: (1,10)
Random number (1,10) :

ATTACK POWER: (1,20)
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 pm

(glitched)

Last edited by Leosan on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:23 pm

HP:69
Drago jumped in the air and fired flames from his hands, the flame drago once blasted into the air, which was thought to be a distraction was really to create heat to accumulate clouds, storm clouds, the sky became dark as thunder roared in the sky, drago fired a lightning bolt in the air and it was like a wire to a gain the energy of the storm. A huge amount of electricity came back down to drago and after the light show finished drago’s whole hand was shinning brightly, “Zeus’s thunder” he said throwing an explosive electrical charge to the ground.
Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 pm

DEFENSE POINTS: (1,10)
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:44 pm

ARLANINA SHIR

HP 94

[list] She seen the clouds beginning to gather and Arlania squinted her eyes. Leo shot a bolt of lightning into the sky and it fedback almost instantly.

Quickly Arlania pulled a wave of water, and shot it forward. Bringing it up off the ground she countered the lightning before it hit the ground, " You cant forget about the Rain!" She yelled as the lightning became conductive. She swirled the water around her body, not touching her. She planned on using it against him. Just like fire bender's weren't immune to fire, lightning benders weren't immune to lightning. Of course there are ways he can re direct it, but with the water, any that touched him, he would have to redirect not one or two volts, but thousands, and that is impossible.

Arlania swirled the water and lightning around her faster and faster, not only to speed it up, but to speed up the molecules so the water would heat up, and the lightning would dissipate so easily. She shot it forward in a instant with a powerful shove, pushing her on her heels.

Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:29 pm

HP:69
Drago expected this to happen, fortunate for him he only used half of the voltage of the lightning he absorbed, he covered both his arms with lightning into lightning claws and quickly absorbed the lightning into him, he fell to the ground slowly and made a grin, "Raichu," he said as an gaint backbone made of lighting appeared connected to his back and electrical chest bones appeared until he was covered my a skeleton lightning soldier," this is a technoic i heard from leo and i wanted to try it out and when better than here?" he said as a giant lightning sword appeared in the hand of the lighnig soldier and slashed it at his opponent.
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,20) :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 pm

ARLANIA SHIR

HP 94

Arlania watched as he covered his body in lightning. A skeletal structure. She grinned, this was getting good. His attacks became more and more entertaining as he brought out his stronger works.

Arlania pulled a wave forward and surrounded herself in water whips. She used them to block each of his attacks, keeping careful that none of her water touched her.

She used her arm to bring over a tidal wave, pulling almost all the water out of the arena pools. She covered the ground. The water soaked into the hard ground under them. She pushed it forward, to where it trickled at his feet. Then in a sudden burst she pulled up and a large sphere of water surrounded Leo.

She clenched her hands and the water collapsed on its self. Leo could easily drown in minutes, but she didn't have that kind of time, She pressurized the water to where it became heavier and would push on his body. A Water Prision...

Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- Second Match: Lindsey^^ Vs. Leosan
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament :: Preliminaries-
Jump to: