Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:54 pm

HP: 29 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi turned and moved to her left, avoiding one fist but moving straight into the path of the other. Seeing her mistake, she attempted to move back away from it, but unknowingly placed herself in direct line to both fists. They slammed into her and knocked her back against the wall. Kimi raised her hand to her shoulder, where she hit the wall first and looked back at Ieyasu. Anger fueling her, she began to send multiple waves toward him and corner him against another. It would make dodging difficult, but still possible as the waves crashed toward him.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
64 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu lowered his hands and connected them at the fingers, and leveled them to the ground. The giant ice statue did the same, covering Ieyasu with its own hands and saving him from the attack. "A nice attack," said Ieyasu as he and the statue stood up straight, "It looked strong, and it would've hit me hard had I not blocked. But it ends in three more moves." Ieyasu raised his hands, holding one with the other, and slammed them down into the ground. His hands did nothing, but the statue did the same thing aiming right for Kimi. If this hit, it would hurt a lot.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:08 am

Spoiler:

Kimi looked up at the fists his statue had made and laughed. She sprang forward and pulled a wave around her, running right up to Ieyasu and making the fists slam into the water behind her. She looked behind her as the fists hit the ground, sending a shock wave through the Earth below her feet. The shock nearly tripped her, making her a bit off balance, but she regained herself in time to wrap her fist with a water whip and punching right at his chest, the water following her momentum straight for her target as she pulled her arm back to defend herself.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:45 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 am

Ieyasu Leihing
57 HP

Spoiler:

Ieyasu took the hit, skidded back a bit but regained his composure. He was now behind his statue, this he preferred seeing how hard Kimi was fighting so close to the end. Two more moves, but if Ieyasu was wrong, he would fast for a day and train all through the fast in order to atone for his cockiness. From behind his massive statue, Ieyasu lowered one of his arms and opened his palms, placing it parallel to the ground and at his waist in the middle of his body while the other he held infront of his face, as if praying with half of his hand. The six arms of the statue moved and swapped places like a several snakes dancing for their prey. Then, they shot towards their opponent, fists ready, aiming right for Kimi, looking to slam themselves right into her.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am

((OOC: HP is 53))
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:03 am

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 am

Spoiler:

Kimi threw a wave up above her again, forming a cone around her and curling it around her as she ran for Ieyasu again. Sliding as she approached him, Kimi began an array of water bullets again, aiming for his throat and chest again. She continued to slide on the ground past him, moving to stand off to his right.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament- First Match: Bailey Jane Vs. NiyNiy (Tendo)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament :: Preliminaries-
Jump to: