Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Kimi watched with bewilderment as Bree ordered. Shaking her head, she decided to ask her later about it. As long as Kimi knew Bree, she had never ordered anything other than tea. "I'm in. I love traveling. There's always so much out there to find out about." She said as her tea was set in front of her by a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:32 pm

bree took the wine when it was brought to her and drank almost all of it in one go. ''im in. whats the long con in this?''
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:32 pm

"The fact that one of us could potentially die...also, we might run out of meat." Ace said.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Kimi stared at Bree as she swallowed down the wine. Did I just imagine that? Kimi asked herself as she tried to break her stare. "I'm sorry, where are we going?" She asked as she turned to Ace. "I mean, where are we going that we might run out of meat. There's always something in the forest to catch."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:32 pm

bree looked at ace. ''yes, what is this mission?''
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Ace scratched his head. "You guys ask too many questions! There's no mission, we travel for traveling's sake."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Kimi looked at Bree before turning back to Ace. "Okay. Well, lets gather what food we can before leaving and we can hunt to survive after that." She said, before looking back at Bree. She was still worried about the different changes that Bree was making, but figured she would ask about them later.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:11 pm

bree noticed kimi looking at her with concern. it's none of her concern what i'm doing. she thought bitterly. its no ones concern she thought as she ordered another glass of wine. ''meat, vegetable, fungi and the likes?'' she asked. her mind started to drift to tala and her babies. i hope she is alright.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:41 pm

"But that's boring." Ace said, annoyingly. "Whatever, let's just hurry up and get the meat!"

(Sorry for all the short posts.)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Kimi nodded and stood, waiting for the others to join them. "I know a place that we can get some cheap. Well, cheaper than the rest of these places around, but we have to travel through the..." Kimi stopped herself. "Maybe we don't have to go there. I hear the place down the corner is just fine." She looked at both of them with a smile. I do not want to go through the two feet of snow to get across town. I do not! No more snow. No. No more snow or cold, or ick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next