Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_voting_barExplore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Explore Dragon island! (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Drago's eyes slowly opened as he saw an unknown girl next to yami, he weakly placed a hand on her cheek, "d-don't cry y-yami," there was a small paused of drago's heavy breathing, "everything...everything is going to be alright," he said not knowing what other tricks the giant snake could have, if the Dragon boa queen was able to use fire it would be a disaster, a flame from a creature that huge would mean it could easily melt the foundation of the mushroom...
----
The Boa's eyes were bleeding but the snake wasn't blinded, it was a small cut. the snake slithered a few hundred meters, then started slithering back at fast pace, it jumped and started spinning like an arrow, nearly drilling a hole through the plateform missing them by a few meters.
----
Leo kantura a light bender and one of the top bounty hunters in the dragon empire was flying through the dragon Island loooking for drago, "THAT IDIOT" he screamed as he flew past trees, "he can't defeat this creature even if he tried, i just hope that that blood thirsty Itami had a back up plan incase this happened, i just hope drago is still alive, this creature...wait? is that a ice mushroom? what the...?" he said flying towards it, he was about one km away and would get there in five minutes maybe a bit less, hoping that drago was there.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Yami was overjoyed as Drago started talking again. "Drago! You're alive!" she said, then gave him a huge bear hug, careful not to get anywhere the wound so she wouldn't hurt Drago. Yami heard the noise of slithering and was instantly alert as the snake came back toward them and jumped into the air, nearly hitting them. Yami used herself as a human shield for Drago in case more scales came flying. Her ice armor that was always present thanks to the 5-tails would protect both of them in case they were attacked.

When the snake fell back to the ground, Yami looked around seriously. In the distance, she noticed a dragon with a rider coming toward them. They were approximately a kilometer away, so Yami decided not to worry about them yet. She looked down to the ground and looked around for Ace who was still nowhere to be seen. "Ace!! Where are you? Drago is okay, but we really need to get out of here!" she called down toward the ground. She turned back to Drago. "Drago, I have been meaning to ask you something: Were you dark bending earlier? I saw the shadows moving, and you were there. Plus there was that weird shadow on your face. What was that?"

Before Yami heard an answer, the snake came at them again, but this time stayed on the ground. Yami realized that when the snake had jumped up before, it may have realized that the mushroom was made of ice. The snake appeared to be charging sparks in its mouth, a sign that can be also seen in Dragons that they are about to breathe fire. Yami jumped down from the mushroom just the the flames began to shoot from the snakes mouth. She tried not to look down as she fell into the flames.

When she hit the ground, Yami put up her hands in defense and began bending, and just in time too. Not only was the mushroom starting to melt, but the ice armor on her had melted and soaked her clothes. Yami pushed the flames away from the mushroom, spiraling her arms around, deflecting any flame that came close to her or the mushroom. When the snake stopped breathing fire, it turned it's attention off of the mushroom and onto Yami. Alright, now I'm the target, she thought.

Yami took off into the woods, trying to lead the snake away from Drago and the assassin girl on top of the mushroom. She yelled taunting words at the snake and forced herself to laugh, as if she were having fun instead of running for her life. The snake followed her, and fast. Yami watched it and waited until the last second, then jumped high into the air and landing on the charging snake's head. She pulled a poisoned arrow out of her scabbard and turned around, shooting the arrow into the same eye she had stabbed earlier. The snake stopped, writing in pain. "I hope this works!" she yelled.

Yami jumped down from the snake and hid in the nearby trees and pulled off her cloak so appearance seemed different. She then grabbed a bottle of the antidote and walked out toward the snake. It stopped writhing to look at what appeared to be a new arrival. Yami showed the snake the bottle of the antidote and spoke to it, hoping it understood. "I can help you. Let me pour this on your eye, and I promise you will feel better". The snaked let her climb on it's head, too weak to do anything. Yami poured the bottle into the poisoned eye. She thought, I hope it likes me enough now to stop attacking.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 pm

(spirit or tsumi plz post ^^)

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:30 pm

bump

Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Ace looked over at Yami and Drago. "Good. But, I think we have other problems." he said, looking at the smoke ascending over the tree's in the distance. "I'll go check it out." he said, flame-flying towards the smoke. When he finally reached it, it was a ship. Like, not a marine ship, but a PIRATE ship. They looked like they were about to set up camp, carrying boxes and bags towards the forest. "Hmm..." Ace said to himself, flying closer to the ship.

The pirates quickly saw him, and they were hostile. "Ay, there's a stray." one of them said to the captain. "Well what are you waiting for!? We came to capture this territory, for peat sake! LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!" he yelled, as the men ran into the forest looking for other people. Six of them surrounded him. "Alright. SPEED TIME!!" he said, as they all went after him. He quickly brought out his sword and started fighting them off.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Sena had just finished the healing, when the snake began to attack the ice mushroom. “Take care of him. Full moon tonight- sun sets in an hour. If we can hold out until then, I can kill that thing.” Sena said. As she did so, she froze the snake's body in place, rapidly going through cycles of melting a layer of the water, turning the snake, and re-freezing it.

Soon enough, she had the snake bound. As she did so, she heard the voice of a boy, shouting “Speed time!

…..Speed time? SPEED TIME? It took every fiber of her being to keep from bursting into a fit of giggles. What kind of situation would cause someone to feel the need to say “Speed time?” Was that the name of some kind of attack? Itami always said that knowing the name of an attack made it a hundred times stronger, but what kind of attack would be called “Speed time”? More importantly, how could someone use an attack like “Speed time” without bursting into a fit of laughter?

So many questions.

Regardless, with Drago's healing complete, she had nothing else to do here, save for waiting for the sun to set. On the beach, a boy was fighting some pirates. However, that had nothing to do with her- she left him to his fight, paying no further attention.

Tsumi's Character List
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Yami sat on the snake, looking up at the sky. She had just made a friend, as long as she didn't put her cloak back on. The snake had calmed down and was resting now, recovering from it's brief but deadly encounter with Yami's poison. Yami sat there, watching as the sun was setting. She smiled, thinking of how beautiful it was, then stopped. She had watched a few sunsets with Drago...DRAGO! How could she have forgotten. She mentally kicked herself and ran through the trees back to where Drago was still laying on the mushroom.

The girl was sitting there, no longer healing Drago. It looked as if he was all the way healed, and that he would be alright. Yami turned to the girl. "Thank you. I really needed the help. That snake won't be a problem, at least not for now. I calmed her down, but she thinks i am two different people." Yami said, addressing the last part to both the girl and to Drago, if he were listening. She then turned to Drago to see if he was awake or not and said, "If you can hear me, how are you feeling?"

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 pm

From below the mushroom, the one called Yami stated that she had placated the beast. “In that case, i'll take my leave of you. Try not to die.” Sena said, gracefully jumping off of the mushroom, tethering herself to it, via waterbending, and sliding down the side, vanishing into some foliage. She slowly melted the mushroom, gradually lowering Drago to the ground.

As she was, she could not be seen by any of them, and it would stay that way. Her job was to observe, not make friends.

[Exit]

Tsumi's Character List
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 am

drago slowly sat up, "yea i'm alright" he said smiling, "are you alright yami," he was weak and lost enough blood. even though he had a curse mark, it wasn't like it gave him enough energy to instantly heal one's self, actually the curse mark didn't help in healing what so ever, it have him physical strength not healing abilities.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:47 am

((bump!!))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore Dragon island! (open)   Explore Dragon island! (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore Dragon island! (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next