Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_vote_lcapScorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_voting_barScorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_vote_lcapScorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_voting_barScorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) Empty
PostSubject: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:27 am

Drago "Black" Pheonix was walking in the dark nation, someplace he usually would stay away since he wasn't very intellect about its paths, and for the first time ever he was using a map to get from place to place, "damn it, i should really get a new job," he said looking around he not knowing where his destination was. he was supposed to find someone, a revolutionist leader, who had committed many crimes, including murder and major theft. he sighed and looked around trying to find him. After three hours of searching it turns out this man died three weeks ago, from disease. and it was getting dark, so he walked into an inn,  he looked around trying to find an empty table. he finally sat down at one of the table and thought to himself, "how log will this gonna continue?"

Last edited by Leosan on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Spoiler:
Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu
Love and hate, it's all the same.
They all hate you, even if you love them.
They want you dead....so kill them...rip them apart.
Give in to the darkness.  Only the darkness loves you.
Only the darkness understands.  Hatred is in your blood.

-------------------------------------------------------

Konoe walked through the streets of the Dark Nation.  He had been sent on diplomatic mission, by his distant cousin, Eldunar.  As Head General of the Imperial Army, he was sent as a liason to help the colonies build their own military academies and armies in hopes that they could soon become self-sufficient militarily.  But his other half didn't see it like this.  His other half, his dark half, his half that was loved by the Kyubi, saw it as a betrayal.  They didn't want him around the palace, so they shipped him off to the colonies to teach some snot-nosed little brat of a King and his incompetent, over-bearing, vulture of a mother how to run their own bloody country.  Pathetic, they didn't deserve freedom.  They should assimilate or be annihilated, if Konoe's Dark half had his way.

But Konoe kept a tight reign on his dark side, only letting it out during battle, and battle right now was rare.  And Kyubi wasn't happy about this.  "You have no unleashed me lately, Konoe," grumbled the ancient, angry fox from within Konoe's mind.  "I know," Konoe replied, his temper rising a bit at the stupid fox.  It just never shut up.  "I don't want to let you out, not right now."  The fox gave a low laugh, "They hate you, and torment you and you take it."  "They don't," argued Konoe, "They love me, that's why they took me into their home and trusted me with these positions and honours."  The fox laughed again with a deep growl and disappeared again within Konoe's consciousness.

Every time that fox tried to come out, or speak to him, something bad happened.  Someone died, someone got hurt.  People stop talking to him.  His cousins did fear him...only because as a child...when the Kyubi was first sealed in him he went on a rampage.  Took out half the palace courtyard, ripped through the stables and almost fought a death match with the Imperial dragons before Owlan finally calmed the Kyubi within him down by knocking it out with some Spirit King mojo-magic.  He was only four tailed at that point.  Konoe didn't remember it, but the new wings added to the palace and the dirty looks the guards gave him told him all he needed to knew.  THUMP.  Konoe looked around and noticed he was on the group, laying across from him was a young man he had never seen before.  "Sorry," said Konoe, brushing himself off, extending his arm to the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 am

Drago smiled and grabbed his hand helping him up, "it's alright," he said ,  and helped him up,"my name is Drago "Black" Phoenix..." the second he said his name everyone turned their heads to him, he was a "curse mark" user...people feared him as much as people feared jinjuriki...maybe a bit less. some rumored that a dark spirit is just waiting to go out into a rampage...from what he knew he never met a dark spirit, or a spirit that lives in humans, most evil, to survive in exchange they give them power, but most of the time also hatred (which causes them to go in a rampage), but all of this was a myth.
There is always that one person who starts a 'bar fight', you know the ones thinks they are tough enough to pick on people stronger than themselves by attacking them from behind. a man took a wooden chair and swung it at drago from the  back, the force of the hit was strong enough to both brake the chair and send him flying to the ground. the men laughed one saying, " a curse mark user easily beaten." drago stood up, and turned and punched the man sending him to a wall, knocking him out. everyone eyed him, he smiled and mumbled to himself, " thank god i knew dark bending,  he said as the shadow armor that was hidden behind his head hidden by the darkness, slowly faded away... he looked at the well dressed man, "sorry sometime these guys have to learn a lesson the hard way, any ways what is your name?"

Last edited by Leosan on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 am

Tsumi Buredo, the 7-tailed Jinchuuriki, currently found himself in an interesting conundrum. Namely, the lack of any resources. While the funds allotted to each Jinchuuriki (wouldn't want rigorous training and experimentation to be uncomfortable, after all.) were still available to him, should he withdraw any, his location would once again be known to his handlers. He was currently in the middle of one of his many escape attempts (these becoming more frequent, as he was currently the only one of the Jinchuuriki who hadn't been released from handling, as his case had been labeled as “unstable”, and “unfit for unsupervised activity”.

In other words, with the last Jinchuuriki out of their labs, their salary was cut in half. Simply put, Tsumi in custody, believing he had more problems that only the scientists could fix meant more money, and an easy life. However, Tsumi's current successful escape put that easy life in jeopardy, meaning that semi-lethal force was necessary to get him back. Alas, they were still running around the capital for him, while he hid in the Dark Nation.

With the threat of his handlers eliminated (for now), he now had things like food, water, and shelter to worry about. He had just begun looking for short-term employment options, when he heard a loud “THUNK”. Determined to investigate, he found quite the scene...

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago looked at the new comerand noticed something about him, he looked like...Itami. he slowly walked over to the blonde haired boy, "you're not related to Itami are you?" he asked the boy. "sorry about the mess here, some idiot tried to eat more than he can swallow," he said giving a jester to the unconscious man, "drunk people don't think twice when messing with other people, nor they will remember what hit them," he said smiling a bit, "i forgot to introduce my self...my name is Drago Phoenix, " he said as he felt some blood trickling from the back of his neck from the earlier collision, there was a few splinter on the back of his neck, small ones, from the chair.
he reached to the back of his neck, as a picture fell from his pocket, "oh sorry that's mine," drago said reaching for it with his other hand, when he noticed it was a picture of him and yami, the five tails. he looked at it for a while when...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)   Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorching the Phoenix (Kouzai, tsumi)
Page 1 of 1