Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_voting_barA Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_voting_barA Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Forest Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

A Forest Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:16 am

Bailey pulled out a perfect arrow to show Okuninushi exactly what shape to bend the rocks into as she looked at how she had placed the feathers before. Something tells me I wont be making these the exact same way. Bailey sighed as she thought it over. The older arrows were the last of her perfect set. She had made them prior to leaving Ember Island the first time, and the only difference between then and now is the arrowheads. Balancing one on her finger, she marked each side where the feather was to be placed before cutting into it with her dagger. "I'm ok with leaving whenever you two want." Bailey put her arrow down and watched Okuninushi's bending. The fluid movements that he made to form the sharp ridges of the arrow head amazed her. She only saw fire destroy things, she wasn't sure if there was a possibility of fire being as elegant as that.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 am

Sakuyahime lay down, giving a small yawn. She was tired, as they had been walking all day around Shinshu Field, looking for anyone who knew about their parents. The encounter with the Imps didn't help either, but she was happy to have helped Bailey. With another yawn, Sakuyahime said simply, "We can leave in the morning then. The sooner we're in Kamui the sooner we'll be safe with the Oina." "And the sooner we'll find our parents," said Okuninushi to himself. He looked at Bailey's arrows carefully, and mimicked the shape that they needed to be. Crushing the rocks smaller and smaller, tighter and tighter. Sharper, thinner, more aerodynamic. Dangerous, yet smoothed. When he was finished, he produced several arrow heads of stone that--he thought, looked close enough. "I don't exactly know how to Metal Bend, so these aren't as good as metal arrow heads," explained Okuninushi, passing over the arrowheads, "But I hope these are okay for you? They seem close enough to me, but you'd be a better judge. If they're no good, I can remake them." Okuninushi smiled and gathered some more rocks, spinning the stones in his hand with bending, letting them levitate just about his palm. He'd never tried Spirit Bending, either than here or there, and he wondered what it felt like. Sakuyahime was one just like him...but she preferred her flowers. "Have you ever met a Spirit Bender?" asked Okuninushi suddenly.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Bailey looked over the arrow heads and glanced back up at them. Running a finger over the edges and placing them next to the arrows she looked over at Okuni. "No, I haven't. I have ran into a few Bijuu but no Sprit benders." She told him as she looked over the other stones. "These will work out perfectly, I rarely use metal since it is so much more fragile than stone." Bailey heated up the ends of the arrows with the fire before adding a bit of a cement-like glue from her bag and placed the arrowheads precisely where they belonged. "So morning is it? We should probably get some sleep then." Bailey looked around her, setting the arrows close to the fire to dry, but far enough away that they wouldn't catch. With a small yawn, she looked over at the bear before laying down on her back.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Okuninushi nodded.  He was really hoping she had seen how they bend, maybe then he could understand how to use his Spirit Bending.  Right now all he knew was that he was a conduit for Spirit Bending, he could use it, he had the ability to anyway, but he didn't know how.  Perhaps someone in the Oina tribe could teach him?  Demons and Imps were kinda like spirits, so I guess they knew something.  Plus, they were the oldest known people on the planet, created back during the time the gods were still shaping and living on the Earth.  "I'm glad they're adequate," smiled Okuninushi.  Sakuyahime was already asleep, so she said nothing.  She fell asleep fast.  Faster knowing that Nemuri was a silent watching dog of sorts.  He did wake up at some times, that much she knew, and when he did Sakuyahime was pretty sure he was a regular bear like any other, protective of its home and things.  And since they'd been staying there and feeding him, they'd become part of his home and things.  "Yes, we shall leave in the morning," agreed Okuninushi, "Night."  With that, he rolled over in his bed roll and went to sleep, watching the fire slowly crackle as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Bailey looked at the arrows again before placing everything down beside her and getting comfortable for the night. She placed her dagger closest to her, but far enough away that if she rolled in her sleep, as she often did, she wouldn't roll onto it. "Good night", Bailey muttered before rolling onto her side. Sleep didn't come natural to her, even after a day like today. Bailey doesn't relax easily, and sleeping had been tough without someone else there. She would sleep for a few hours only to have her own fears wake her up to a squirrel near-by. Even when she did sleep well, her nightmares would trap her until they shocked her awake. She laid on her mat, playing with a small bit of the fire. She kept it in the base of the fire, but manipulated it into swirls and loops as it reached out for the sky. She played with the fire until sleep finally overcame her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forest Hunt   A Forest Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Forest Hunt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: March-
Jump to: