Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bailey Jane Kenta 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bailey Jane Kenta I_vote_lcapBailey Jane Kenta I_voting_barBailey Jane Kenta I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bailey Jane Kenta I_vote_lcapBailey Jane Kenta I_voting_barBailey Jane Kenta I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bailey Jane Kenta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bailey Jane Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Bailey Jane Kenta   Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Bailey Jane Kenta
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: Nippon
Element: Fire/ Metal (Unknown/Un-aware Secondary)

Pets: Boris, the 13 year old Puma

Weapons: One hand-made bow, made by her father out of dark wood. Has intricate carvings of flames along the handle on the user's side.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 2, 381
Blood type: A Pos
Hobbies: Swimming, Dancing, Having fun
Quirks: Loves tea and kidneys when she isn't looting.
Family: Parents (Deceased), One Brother (Deceased), Husband (Deceased), Twins - One boy: Shuramine, one girl: Amaya.
Character Theme: Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Bailey has shoulder length short, dark blonde hair with lighter blond highlights running through it from the bottom up the the root, each strand capturing the light a bit differently than that of the rest.
Eyes: Bailey has roundish-almond shaped eyes the color of cyrstals floating in a pool of water, her iris' encased in a prism of blues and green hues as clear as a lakeshore.
Height: Bailey stands proudly at a simple 5 foot, 7 inches, when she actually stands up fully straight.
Clothes: Dark red, the shade of a rippened Merlot bell-sleeved shirt that is sheered off and burned to show her mid-section, fringed and frayed by combat; brownish red capris with a golden edging; dark red gloves with golden edged trim around all of the hems.
Skin: Bailey's light colored Caucasian skin is tanned to a sunburnt glow from one or more close encounters with the sun and a few fireben*///*/**ders, a few burn scars covering parts /*899/*/of her abdomen, left forearm, and right thigh.
Body Type: Slim, athletic.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Bailey tends to fall into the edgy yet dangerous side of nature, she can go full Karen when needed but tends to stay well reserved if needed. Her tongue can sting just as much as her blade if allowed with a verbiage expected of one who's work aligns with hers.
When Bailey is home with her children, she is the total opposite of her working self. Her caring nature taking over and she would do everything possible to help her children excel. With very few parental figures in Bailey's life, she tends to fall back on old training to police her two rambunctious twins.

Personal Strengths: Archery, Running (Speed), Intelligence, Can be Empathic, High Memory.
Personal Weaknesses: Family, Anything that reminds her of her family, Lonesome, Lack of Social Skills, Has a tendency to be clumsy and run into trouble/danger, anyone putting her children in danger.
Hamartia: Low attention skills, gets distracted a lot, her children
Personal Hero: Her Father.
Dreams and Ambitions: Wishes she could change the past, or better her future.

Likes: Reading, Cherry Blossoms, Lighting things on fire, Helping children, Practicing her Archery.

Dislikes: Hurting Children, Mis-treatment of anyone, Spiders, Snakes, the Cold.

Brief History:
Bailey Jane was born on Ember Island to her parents, her older brother, Callen was killed when she was to young to remember him. She grew up watching her mother fire-bend to cook the food and whatever else she needed around the house and tried to do the same. On her 15th birthday, she bended the lite candles on her cake, making them into a small heart before blowing them out. The sight scared her mother and father into teaching Bailey how to "properly use her abilities".
After her 18th birthday, a group of soldiers raided her home looking for something. Bailey's father forced her out the back yard before running into the house for her mother. Both of her parents were inside the home when the house caught fire, taking their lives with it in a burning glaze. Bailey never found out what caused the fire, or why the soldiers were there. Since then, she has been living from place to place, never going back home to Ember Island.

For years, Bailey roamed around the world, making her living as an assassin and picking up odd jobs to pay for, or looting for food. While out hunting, Bailey discovered a small Puma was trying to steal her food. With a smile, Bailey decided to take the puma in and named her Boris.

She joined a few random Tournaments and got a bit noticed before taking on a suicidal mission. The mission was to kill a mob boss, unaware of a solder also trying to get a personal mission done. They were captured quickly and using their wits, discovered the way out. That was the beginning of Bailey and Roth Larsen's marriage. The joy of having her twins, Shuramine and Amaya, was short lived when she found out shortly after their birth that her love had passed away from battle injuries in the other room.

Bailey worked to raise her children strong and dependent as she realized that her fire bending abilities was passed down to both children, each with their own differences as well. Now a single mom, Bailey takes odd jobs as she tries to train her children to control their abilities.

Last edited by Bailey The Flamewarden on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Bailey Jane Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane Kenta   Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Bailey Jane Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane Kenta   Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Moved to Character Creation by user request.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Bailey Jane Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane Kenta   Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 6:05 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bailey Jane Kenta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane Kenta   Bailey Jane Kenta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bailey Jane Kenta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: