Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 am

Kaede watched the destruction as he listened to Kasai's question carefully. He turned to ask his sister her thoughts when she told them she was staying. He nodded to her and watched her head for her room. "Good night Lydia." Kaede called to her before turning back to Kasai. "there's no doubt that I'm still in. War or no war, besides, isn't this what we are training for anyway?" Kaede looked back out the window. The sight outside only made him want to jump into training that much faster. The faster they learned what they needed to, the faster they would be able to help fight in the war.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

((OOC: Last Posts!))

Kasai nodded to both twins. She had to admire their resolve, no matter what they were still going through with this training. They still wanted to become Warriors of Fire despite everything that had happened here. "I'm glad to see you have resolve," she smiled, "Now go rest. We have a few hours until we reach the Shadow Lands. A lot is going to happen when we do, so you need your energy." Kasai then walked from the room and headed back towards the cock pit.

She couldn't sleep, but she hoped her students would, they'd need the energy. Kasai was going to stay at the helm and wait until they were there, in case any of those attackers decided to follow them. She would be damned before she allowed her students to fall into the hands of the enemy. If they did, they'd be tortured for information and killed, no doubt. Alyssandra wasn't anywhere to be seen. She was around though, Kasai knew.

She was a Princess, and the stories told about her said she was devoted to her people and her Empire. She was probably off somewhere giving orders and doing everything she could to make sure the Airships reached the Shadow Lands safely. "So it begins," sighed Kasai as she looked out of the window, seeing the smoke rising from the now burning capital kilometers away. She couldn't see the city, but she could see the smoke billow into the sky. It sent a shiver up her spine, but soon she'd have revenge for her home and her people, and so would the twins.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Lydia didn't fall asleep right away. She paced in her room for a while. Then she decided to change out of her street clothes and into her night clothes. She couldn't sleep yet though. She couldn't even lay down. She'd been through too much too soon. She thought that this would just be another adventure. More fun times with her brother, more fire bending craziness. This isn't what she wanted. There was death already, and she hadn't even gotten to the end of the world parts of Kasai's stories yet. Eventually she calmed down enough that she could lay down, close her eyes, and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Fire fluxed from the distant view as Kaede proceed to gaze out the window. He knew the torture of the way it rushed and advanced like a snake's slithering tongue; he knew the pain of when a spark's fangs seeped venomous flames into flesh. It was frightening, petrifying to humanity the way you could suppress it for it only to sham its death and reignite with the flick of red with or without bending. He had learn to recognize how it was the quickest way to death, fondly, he would add -- how it was unforgiving in its conquest. And, that's why it intrigued him after he watched portions of the escaping city burn like a crackling blaze. Although he found the flares of soldiers intoxicating, a few anguished cries and expressions of turmoil would have sweetened his tea.

"I think," he began, tilting the hind legs of his chair subtle as he leaned back, "I'll stay here for a little while." Maneuvering his arms behind his head as he continued to stare out the window of the vessel, the blond had only came out of his trance briefly to acknowledge the absence of the other, but promptly found his thoughts penetrated by that of the circumstance in his hands.

Naturally, he excepted for the sake of his sister, but why else? Surely, Kaede would not jump off a bridge to retrieve her from her fall so heedlessly, nor would he rush into the midst of war to spare a strand of her golden hair without a care, so why did he accept the offer on such a whim? Didn't he always come equipped with a plan? He deemed curiosity as the reasoning, fascinated by the possibility of the world resting in the palm, encompassed by his tainted calluses. The situation had risen abrupt, but there was a tinge of him that didn't mind such spontaneous action given that fact. Perhaps, the thought of having such dominion over humanity was invigorating -- igniting something within in.

"Excitement," he breathed to no one in particular, anxious as he withheld a sense of optimism for what awaited. Fluttering his eyes closed, he prepared himself to sleep right there, propped on the wood in a flying airship after being whisked away for an impulsive, reckless adventure. In a hushed tone, he added, "This should be interesting."

And with that, he drifted off in his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4