Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_vote_lcapGojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_voting_barGojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_vote_lcapGojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_voting_barGojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gojin Kuji (REVISED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) Empty
PostSubject: Gojin Kuji (REVISED)   Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 am

|BASICS|

Name: Gojin Kuji

Birthplace: Random Air Nomad camp

Current Residence: Southern Air Temple

Element: Air

Pets: Afosi (A-Foe-Sigh) ) Gojin’s Sky Bison, 6 years old, unusually brown coat and darker aarrow on its body/head

Weapons: Airbender Glider

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: February 27th

Blood type: O-

Hobbies: Teaching kids airbending

Quirks: Gojin has an air symbol birthmark on his back.

Family: Seena, 43 (mom) Kyhos, 44(dad)

Character Theme: Here’s to never growing up (Avril Levine)

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Gojin has some hair on his arms and legs and some o his chest but other than that he has very smooth skin

Eyes: Gray medium sized eyes

Height: 6’

Clothes: Traditional air nomad clothes, with a wooden carved necklace

Skin: Gojin has some hair on his arms and legs and some o his chest but other than that he has very smooth skin.

Body Type: Gojin is rather muscular, having to work in the stables his whole life

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Gojin is very different when it comes to his personality. He is not one to talk with complete strangers but to talk with people who he has interacted with before or is forced to talk too. He enjoys flirting with just about anyone (Even guys) He can easily make someone his froend by telling interesting stories about his travels with his father.

Personal Strengths:
Quick problem solving, making up believable lies, Coaxing people into doing his work or doing something for him.
Hamartia: His families past… old rivals.

Dreams and Ambitions: Becoming a new hero of the Southern Air Temple

Dislikes: Violence, destruction, war, meat, mean humor

Brief History: Gojin was born in a camp full of refugees. Most were earthbemders and waterbenders. When he was 4 years old he discovered that he could airbend by pushing small leaves around him without touching him. When his parents found out they left the camp for all of their safety. Airbending was considered a crime, Gojin was a very lucky kid, he was one of the few 100 to escape the attack of the earthbenders. Him and his parents escaped to the Southern Air Temple on Frei, his dads sky bison. His dad taught him most of his airbending and took him on adventures throughout the nation. On one of his stops he met a young waterbender named Joi. She attacked him and his father because she thought they were enemies. They soon became friends and joined Gojin. She explained that her parents were murdered in front of her by non benders of rebellions from the fire nation. They soon became boyfriend and girlfriend but split apart a year later. Gojin was single for some time but got back together with Joi.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gojin Kuji (REVISED)   Gojin - Gojin Kuji (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 am

Approved. In the future, just edit your post, instead of making a new topic.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Gojin Kuji (REVISED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: