Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTaking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_voting_barTaking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTaking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_voting_barTaking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taking Control [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Everything had been going so well a fraction of a second ago. She had been about to swat the fly with minimal injury to her allies and as such minimal reprimand later. How could things have gone so wrong so quickly? The darkness she'd dismissed as being eliminated form the equation solidified around her, slamming close, trapping her between two walls of solid blackness, pinning her left arm against her midriff and blocking the other one in its extended position. As her murderous intent lit up into rage she started to lose control of the light mass around her arms and they started to grow in size and intensity, as the light burned through her sleeves Akkani's anger turned to panic, the strength of her fear doing nothing to get her powers back in control as she screamed in pain. The light around her right arm discharged, firing a powerful beam of light that travelled in a straight line between the two walls of darkness and reaching their edge just as a body was flung past the opening between the two walls.
-------------------------------------------

The pipe had dislocated his shoulder and broken his upper arm in several places, and the pain was sharp, keeping him very much conscious as he spun in the air. He saw the shadowy arm double itself, the newly created offshoot slamming into his chest and pushing him back. The impact sent him  flying past two large walls he could swear had not been there a second before. He could only see them as two black masses though as his eyes were watering form the pain. But even with a blurred vision he made out a strong light between the two black blocks. That was the last thing h saw as a beam of pure light drove into his chest, leaving singed hole through his sternum as it burned through clothing, bone and flesh. He can feel the rocks from the water bending girl slam into his side just before dying.
---------------------------------------

Kadlok barely even has time to register his brother's death before the knee he's been sent barreling connects with his chin, shattering his jaw in multiple places and slamming his teeth together so hard most of them break. His inert body crashes to the ground, still very much alive but unconscious.

Kokkari had been taken by surprise by the earth bending girl's rapid escape from the icy prison. She turned around as she heard the ice break, but too late. The circle of rock slammed into her head with a vicious crack, knocking her out outright, leaving her with severe head trauma that would allow her to live, but turn her into little more than a drooling vegetable for the rest of her life.

As the catastrophe in motion that this job had become took place in front of his eyes Taichii was beginning to feel very badly about this whole operation.

"This is where we say goodbye little bird, fly on," he whispered in the girl's ear as he pushed her off the scene. In front of him he noticed Senjiin's head dip just a little. It was a note of respect. Senjiin was big on the whole honour thing, at this point the hostage was not necessary. They could either kill her, use her as a meat shield or let her go. Of those three only the third was acceptable to both of them. In this entire little group they'd often been referred to as the sane ones, along with Garajao. The others were always in various states of anger and insanity. Taichii and Senjiin on the other hand were the calm rocks, and the only ones with any real honour.

After tossing the girl aside Taichii rushed to is comrade's side, the two of them facing down the shadowy figure. They could see Kodlak, face own in a pool of his own blood as his wound had opened up. Kadlok was looking pretty bad, but he was breathing. Seishukei was pinned tot he floor, struggling uselessly against the metal bonds. Close to him Kokkari was collapsed on the floor, they didn't know how bad her injuries were but seeing how little she was moving they assumed it was bad. Most worrying was Akkani though, neither of them could see her behind the walls of her dark prison, but she was screaming, and several more beams of light had fired out of dark crack she was stuck in.

"It's been an honour," Senjiin merely nodded his approval. They knew how the guild operated. Captured agents were expected to self-terminate, and they would, even if the rest of the group didn't. They knew the guild would kill them much more slowly than the poison they kept whenever they got out of prison.
--------------------------------------

Only one thing was going through Senjiin's mind. Well two things actually, if you counted the fact that he was very disappointed that the spirits of luck had decided to make him the butt of their joke today. The other one was that nothing he did mattered anymore. They were defeated. The extraction team would see the signs of their demise and turn back. This was it. The end of the line, he thought as light exploded in the building and he crunched down on the poison container in his mouth.

In her black prison Akkani was killing herself, very much unintentionally. The energy around her arms was out of control, all the light in the building was suddenly sucked right to her, where it remained for a second, before exploding outwards. The light was raw, uncontrolled, like a flashbang. It wasn't warm or dangerous, but it was bright and powerful. The shadows in the room melted away and there was a final scream of pain before everything went very quiet.

Orami had been thrown off the scene to the right, the elevated wooden stage sheltering her form most of the intense white light that exploded from the other side of the room. As everything went quiet she groped for the side of the stage, pulling herself up, around the same time the lights, which had flickered off just before the explosion of light, were back on. The leg she had been stabbed through was shaking badly, took weak to hold her weight. The stage on the other hand was pretty solid and held her propped up just fine. As her head emerged from behind it and witnessed what looked like a recently abandoned battlefield she let herself slide back down, her back to the wooden stage, her hands on her eyes, hoping that if she rubbed them enough she could bleach what she'd just seen form her mind.

Where the two walls of darkness had been was a woman, kneeling and unconscious, her arms nothing but charred stumps. On the stage the two men who'd kept her hostage were lying down, far too still to be alive. The rest of the scene looked exactly like it had before, except everything was silent. The one assassin that was still conscious was too shocked for words, he'd even stopped struggling against his bonds.

Crying would probably have been acceptable, but she couldn't even manage that. Her breathing wasn't shallow or rapid, to an outsider she would have looked perfectly calm, except for her shaking and the fact that she was biting her lower lip to the point of making it bleed in an effort to keep herself from screaming. She'd always managed to keep herself composed, and she was still managing it, but right now just barely.

She could remember the words of her captors, they had promised not to hurt her, and she had recognised the honesty in their tones. As it turned out they'd kept their promise. They'd deserved to be punished for being criminals, of course they had. But not like this. No one deserved this...
-------------------------------------

Zei had taken his time getting back to the main foyer. It wasn't like they needed him, a mere non-bender to help them do this. The commotion and screaming hadn't bothered him either, but now that everything had gone still he was curious. As he opened the door though, and saw a girl holding swords and a guy in a black coat on the stage standing amongst his fallen comrades his first reaction was to run. Unfortunately for him he slipped on a puddle of blood and tripped on a body, slamming down to the floor, hitting his head hard and passing out from the blow.

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm

The deaths, the one after the other, were a harsh twist of fate for these... assassins? burglars? common thieves of murderers? Luna had no idea on what to name them anymore. She rushed to Orami, and kneed worried.
-Are you alright? Did they hurt you? She asked.

Nearby, two bodies laid still, their hands, still holding the poison's bottles... Luna felt pity for their sad end. All these could have ended much better. Or much worse... She summed. They were actually lucky enough.

Luna had noticed, that none stood to fight, the innocent people, that had been hypnotised, and violently dragged to the exit doors, now  had mostly escaped. Few stood astonished, and few others had their eyes closed, which thing made her to wonder if they were alive...

One only stood on their side truly, thought Luna. On her own, she might had not made it. But that mysterious man standing nearby, surrounded by what seemed to her , thick dark shadows, wearing black clothes, had really helped them. He was a dark bender, and not just any... Luna was grateful for his help but still, cautious as she was unsure what he would turn out to be like in the end.

Luna examined Orami closely for any injury and when she saw the great deep stab on her  one leg, she made a grimace. This must have hurted badly, it was shaking, it meaned she had lost a big ammount of blood, and she was weakened. If there were more of these assassins coming, Luna wasn't sure they would face them and win... Orami needed immediatly a healer! She rememberd the street they had gone through to let the boy they first met into that old healer. They should transfer her there quickly as possible.

But what about that man? Shouldn't they clear the situation out a bit? And the earth Kingdom's soldiers were soon coming, she could feel the massive footsteps coming closer.For now, she just earthbended a piece of stone to get higher, so as to help Orami place her leg on.

Luna her self wasn't pretty much hurted, nothing but some fair scratches... She saw Leo running to her side, and petted his back, he would help to get Orami to the healer, but she was glad to see him now! Lucinda must have gone to drag the soldiers attention... Luna couldn't see her anywhere around. The inn tshe was once living in for a while, had turned into a upsetful battlefield. Bodies laying all around, the ones that wouldn't be mourned for dying, had lost their spirit, in fact, they had a worse fate than the dead ones...

Luna sighned. And all this? She couldn't believe all they wanted was to steal the noble people's money... And Orami was just a hostage... so? Someone must have been cleared out of the way! But who?

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 am

So...After all his work, was this to be the result? Was Kye really just going to let all of these people die after going through the effort of trying to keep them alive. In the end what could he do right? The Light bending woman was killing herself with her own energy, two lay unconscious, and the rest were dead. Leaving only Taichi and Senjin, who as of this moment were about to meet each other side by side with the cyanide pills in there mouths that Kye was unaware of.

In the midst of all this, Kye was considered the true meaning of being a father, and finally understanding that giving away who you are in the name of happiness wasn't true happiness, and that killing everyone that got in his way was not the true way a Dad should be.
He had enough blood on his hands, and yet here more was about to added to that. Even if some could say it was understandable. However, what was the real point of the lesson if he failed to keep them alive in the first place? Well no matter what, his efforts had caused the deaths of others. Yet...This seemingly unchangeable stream of events was not entirely unstoppable. Lets not forget, Kye wasn't actually on the ground, but in the ceiling, ready to make an attack on Taichi. And who's to say he stopped?

Even though Taichi threw Orami aside, that didn't actual hinder Kye's movements. He was surprised by the sudden action which prompted his eye's to narrow a little from behind his sunglasses. However, as the point was made before, Kye was not one to stop his actions from a sudden change in events.

Before Taichi was able to meet Senjin side by side, Kye landed right behind him as silent as ever, and since Taichi had done nothing to stop Kye, he would feel the hard impact of Kye's Kevlar gloved knuckles and fall to the floor unconscious.
Kye depended on Senjin to hear sound of the fall so he would turn to face the source of the noise, to which of course he would find the real Kye if he did. Kye hoped he would turn to hear the sudden sound of his comrade falling. So that the dark clone Kye left behind that carried his exact likeness could rush for Senjin's back and smack the back of his neck with the hard bone of his wrist. Knocking him out instantly if the hit connected.

As for everyone else, well one was knocked out, two were dead, and the other was struggling, it was the struggling one that Assassin clad in black could deal with.
Her struggling of firing Light shots everywhere was going to get her killed, so with his left hand he raised it up, made a circular motion with his hand, followed by closing it into a fist. These actions would translate into small dark tentacles to spawn from the wall on the woman's back and wrap around her wrists, legs, and neck. The one around her neck being much tighter, strangling her until she would be rendered unconscious to which the tentacle's purpose would be served and be released.

(This next part only taking place upon Pine's approval)

With as many of the assassin's saved as possible and knocked out. Kye turned his attention to the girl he was trying to help in the first place. Right away he saw her leg was badly hurt. His first instinct was to rush over to her, however he realized that they had no more reason to think he was peaceful then the assassin's did. Also he took to account the other girl with the sword that was with her could easily see him as being hostile.
Kye lifted both his hands up to first remove his hood, showing his short and spiky hair. He then walked up to Orami and Luna with both of his hands up to show he was not hostile.

"I'm with the military, my name is Kye, I can help you with your leg if you let me" He said in a serious, yet slightly more lighter tone as he was aware that right now he looked far from friendly in his clothes and from what he just did.

Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Everything was shaking, everything was blurry, her vision was swimming and while she could make out that Luna's lips were moving her words didn't reach the singer. Orami felt like she had been plunged into a pool of freezing cold water, her shaking was getting more and more pronounced as she kept her eyes tightly shut hoping to be able to banish what she'd seen from her memory. She was a civilian, she wasn't geared for this kind of stuff. Why did this happen to her? Why her? Why today?

In such a situation she would have expected to feel a maelstrom of things, to feel sick to her stomach in disgust, pain and relief at being alive and out of the situation. Instead she felt nothing. Numb. There was only the shaking and the cold. She didn't even feel anything as Luna used her earth bending to lift her leg off the ground. She didn't feel anything as the muscles in her neck loosened, letting her head tilt back slightly, her scalp resting against the foot of the stage which was supporting her back. She let out a long sigh as she closed her eyes and tried to focus.

Faced by the suddenness of this, of everything that had happened tonight, she needed time to think. Why had these men and women come here and been ready to lay down their lives? To steal? There were better targets in the city, surer places to attack to rake in money, more controlled environments. This inn was home to many high ranking members of society, one of them had probably been their target, but they'd not shown any sign of wishing to take any of the crowd away, not even Luna had seemed to be their target. That left only one person, the owner, which made a lot of sense. The little old man was less than pleasant and while she didn't think killing was ever truly justified she had to admit that it wouldn't have happened to a nicer person.

The words from the man in black snapped her out of her thoughts. The thinking had helped her calm herself, feeling was slowly returning to her body and she hissed as she felt the stabbing pain in her leg.

"I'm with the military, my name is Kye, I can help you with your leg if you let me"

"That... would be very much appreciated," she managed to get out between winces of pain as she tried to sit up a little.

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Luna kneed to help Orami, and narrowed her eyes in agony and fear as she saw the wound. She had never seen a clear stab. Particilarly, in that spot, the blood was flowing unstopable. She wished she was a water-bender just this once...

But with that thought, her duties cam first. She was a high-society person. A witness to that terrible scence, also a fighter. The soldiers would arrive in minutes, and perhas the King himslef! She would have to do something. Investigate, force the answers out of the remaining in life assassins? Perhaps yes... she shouldn't look  completely stupid, standing there. Her duty was to protect Omashu citizens, but they were all part of Earth Kingdom after all... She wondered what her parents would think of that. Shouldn't they be proud she helped? But deep inside her, she knew all the work, was done by that mysterious man, Kye... she wasn't sure yet to trust him, but he had saved their lives!!

-This was a far adventurous evening. She muttered in a formal way, as she stretched her back, and tried to fix her loose hair ponytail. She cleared her throat, and stood up. She placed her weapons back into their cases.

OCC: That topic ends soon? Will it be continued? I mean, there will be an after-time-skip rp with Orami and Luna so I guessed there are not many pages to be added here... So if you think so too and only:

Bic: But suddenly, Lucinda bursted in from a broken window. Luna was glad to see her mysterious companion, as she had been missing for quite a long time. But the owl-cat carried a folded paper in it's beack. When it landed on Luna's shoulder, she stared it surprised for a moment, but feeling a weight on her shoulders forming. It was a royal letter. She picked it, and unties it. And read it all with eyes wide open.

My dear daughter,
I wish you are enjoying your time at the capitol of the Earth Kingdoom, Ba Sing Se.
I'm in the unpleasant side to inform you, that your father is severelly ill. The best healers of The entire kingdom had visited him, a in attempt to diagnose his odd deseace. Unfortunately, nothing has been found yet, no cure, nothing to help him. I'm afraid it is time for you to return to your homeland. Your father might be spenting his few lat hours, but he constantly asks to see you.
Sadly, that isn't the only mishappening I have to inform you about. There are also some innovating revoloustionists, who seek power. They try to faith people against you, with the argument, that you have left your duties behind and do not care about your people. I suggest you come back immediatly. I have already sent a royal cart to come for you and it will arrive within a wekek.
Regards, your mother

Luna closed her eyes breathing in deeply all of a sudden. She closed her eyes... to hide the tears filling them. She folded the letter kinda awkwardly, and put it in her leather side pocket. She wiped her tears, and turned back to the others. Her father was dying and rebels wanted to throw her off the crown... Great! She thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 am

Following Orami's permission Kye glanced over to the woman beside her. That was the Omashu queen Luna, under the heat of battle he hadn't noticed her it was her. He would have saluted her but under the circumstances he didn't see the need for such decorum.
He took a couple quick steps over to Orami and knelt down to look at her leg. It was pretty bad, the blade almost went all the way through and would require either extensive water bended healing or surgery. A surgeon would know better which of the two. Kye didn't exactly plan on treating wounds, none this bad, so he didn't have anything on him he could use, however he had a temporary solution.
The blood flowed rapidly from her leg and at this rate she was going to pass out quickly. He took a moment to study the wound, remembered the size of the hole itself, the pieces of skin that hung out and somewhat in the wound, all the creases and edges inside.
With this he looked around for a moment before grabbed a piece of wood that was broken off from the stage in the battle. It was no bigger than a couple inches and was picked up by Kye's two fingers. Still on one knee and looking closely at the wound he reached his the piece of wood up to her.
"Take this and bite down on it, this is going to hurt" He informed her seriously.

Taking the wood or not he proceeded to place both his hands together and form a semicircular ring of darkness that was solidified to about the same level as putty. He placed it on her wound so it would also go around her leg, only for him to extend the ring once on her leg to fully wrap around. Now the pain would come in.
The ring formed fully around her leg and tightened up just a little. Yet with a wound like this he knew that was all it took to cause extreme pain. He made sure it was just tight enough to completely stop the bleeding and form perfectly around her leg, while in process even going as far as letting the ring protrude a very small plug into her wound, just enough to stop bleeding all together for the time being. All of these things he knew would cause extreme pain, especially the protrusion. It couldn't stay on for long though, yet for the time being it stopped her from losing anymore blood.

Back outside, the Earth Nation police force basically did nothing short of storming in upon seeing that there were no hostages in there and apparently the assassins were already taken care of. Kye heard them come in and didn't turn his head to them until he stood up first to face Orami.
"You need to go to the hospital" He commented before extending one arm out to place on her lower back.
"With your permission..." He would add before slowly tipping Orami back a bit to prepare her for having her legs swept off the ground to be carried by Kye. He knew the action might be surprising but he'd rather have her in the hands of proper medics then standing on her injured leg any longer.

The assassin's that were still alive were taken into custody by the police force to be placed into a vehicle where they could be  sent to the holding cells and await court. Of course not before getting checked up themselves.

With holding Orami in his arms he turned towards Luna.
"Don't worry my queen, she'll be safe now" He said in a lighter tone to reassure her as he figured that these two might have known each other in some capacity. However for now he would proceed to carry Orami over to the paramedics where they could properly take care of her.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Orami blanched as this 'Kye' fellow informed her she was about to be in pain. She hated pain. She'd always had. For some reason being told didn't help. As he handed her the piece of wood she tried to say something, to thank him, but she couldn't seem to work her jaw, much less her tongue. Instead she simply nodded shakily in understanding, bracing herself as best as she could.

As the soldier began to move his hands and the ring of darkness formed around her leg she clenched her jaw as hard as she could. Cold sweat was forming  at the top of her brow, the anticipation of the pain was always so much worse. How much did 'this is going to hurt' mean exactly? He was a soldier. He'd probably suffered terrible wounds. How much did he mean? How long? How sharp? Would it burn? Would it sting? Would it bite? Would she scream? No... No she wouldn't scream. How bad could it be right? Right... Her eyes were wide, her breathing had intensified and she could feel her heart hammering at her ribcage as though it were trying to tear a hole through it and escape into the wilderness, away from this place, away from the imminent pain.

And then it hit. With the suddenness and force of a charging Komodo Rhino, so intense it drove the very breath out of her. She had been worried about screaming like a little girl, turns out she really shouldn't have worried, though she knew that if her lungs were filled she would have screamed her saviour's ears right off. Thank the spirits for small comforts... Her vision went red, then white, then black as she kept her eyes tightly shut, a few tears making their way past the shut eyelids, tears but no sobbing, this was from sheer pain. The pain was so blaring and intense that all other thoughts were driven out of her mind and she instinctively reached out for the thing around that made her feel safest. Her hand darted out and grabbed Luna's hand in a bone-crushing grip, just as her teeth bit deeply into the wooden fragment placed securely in her mouth. Better that than her tongue.

Eventually the pain faded, but for a few moments after the procedure was complete it remained, a throbbing, burning sensation spiralling out from her leg outwards and throughout her boy in sickening waves. Sweat and tears were still clinging to her face. 'I must look like a mess,' was her first though as thoughts returned to her memory. As sight returned she found herself in the arms of the military man. It made sense, he wouldn't want her to walk about and undo his work.

As they passed Luna Orami noticed the girl, or rather the Queen was holding a piece of paper in her hands, evidently a letter, and looking more than a little distraught.

"Luna," she called out weakly, one of her hands falling lightly on what she considered to be a new friend's shoulder, forcing the soldier to either stop or drag Luna with him. "Are you okay?"

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 am

She did good, Kye thought. For a civilian, she was in pain, yet she didn’t tell him to stop, didn’t even touch him to try and stop him. She just beared it. The songstress was gonna be alright, yet she’d need to be tended to soon as darkness wasn’t exactly know for it disinfecting properties. However once he picked her up and carried her, he only made it a couple steps before he felt a tug from the woman stopped him. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to see a look of worry on the singer, and a look of dread on Luna.
There wasn’t much he could say, not much he could do, he only walked closer to Luna so she and the singer could talk.

He couldn’t help but think to himself. Did he save these people?
Looking around the answer was obvious.
However that wasn’t what he meant. The answer by extension reminded him of his son, his baby boy. He wondered how many people here had never gone even through a single day with even a shred of fear for there own life. Some of them living lives so comfortable that they didn’t know the first thing of protecting themselves.
How long would Enoch go before he was to be exposed to this kind of world?
A single second of reflection into Kye’s past and all you would see is a man, standing on a hill, the sky with red clouds filled with blood, the hill having one man standing on top, blood stained black clothes. The hill itself standing tall, yet not made of the earth, but the bodies that lay on top of it.
Kye saw such a simple connection between this songstress and Luna. It was this, this was what he fought for. Not to simply kill evil with a blade, but protect the light with a shield. The two being very different. He hoped he could protect Enoch’s innocence, help guide him down the right path even if he chose the path of the warrior.
The dark assassin couldn’t fight to kill, to get things out of the way, but use his powers for darkness, to give strength to the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Control [OPEN]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4