Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taking Control [OPEN] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Taking Control [OPEN] I_vote_lcapTaking Control [OPEN] I_voting_barTaking Control [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Taking Control [OPEN] I_vote_lcapTaking Control [OPEN] I_voting_barTaking Control [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taking Control [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Lutum
Novice
Novice
Dark_Lutum

Taking Control [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Dark walked through the streets of Ba Sing Se, knowing he needed to be home before dark set in. Dark looked at the group of people, clumped up and having fun with each other. He needed friends. Well, he wanted friends. He didn't really know how to make friends, so he just stayed around groups of people, staring at them. Eventualy, they would become weirded out and left, leaving him alone.

Dark doesn't really like people, but a friend would be nice. He wanted to take back control on his life, and first thing with that started out by controlling his introverted tendencies. Dark saw a person, walking by. They seemed nice, aand he didn't get a strange feeling from them.

Could this be the friend Dark was hoping for? He walked up to the person, hoping this didn't seem weird. He was really out of his element. Dark uttered one word, hoping it would spark a conversation:
"H-hi."
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

The streets of Ba Sing Se had always held a strange sort of charm for Orami Mohanori. She could never quite put her finger on what made them so appealing to her, after all they were much like any paved roads anywhere in the Earth Kingdom. Maybe it was the unpredictability of what might happen on them. Ba Sing Se had become a hub of multiculturalism and people from all over the world lived here. In a way the streets were the place where the different nations interacted the most, people form all over the world crossing paths all the time. When walking around Ba Sing Se you never knew who or what you might run into, what obscure cultural obsession you might stumble upon. Or maybe it was something else entirely.

Whatever the case may be she had made it a ritual to walk around the city every day, looking for new things. These walks often took place shortly after she woke up and broke her fast, which in Orami's very special case often meant that she was out on the street during the mid to late afternoon. Today was no different, the sun had begun making its inexorable descent towards the horizon some time ago, and Orami guessed it would be night in the following hour or so. By her account that would mean she still had a couple of hours before having to make her way to today's job, a task that wasn't as easy as it sounded for her. Her abysmal sense of direction was legendary among those who knew her, and to put it shortly she was quite completely lost. Truth be told these walks of hers always ended up that way, and the paper map she was holding didn't make any semblance of sense to her. How was she supposed to know where she was anyway? There weren't any landmarks around, the houses were fairly low but tightly clumped together, forming impassable barriers that forced her down increasingly narrow passages. To make matters worse there currently wasn't anyone around to ask directions from. Still, no reason to lose hope.

"I guess I could knock on one of these doors and ask for directions from someone inside," she mused as she stood in the middle of the small alley, twirling a lock of her hair with her left hand, holding the undecipherable map in front of her eyes with her right one, barely realising she'd said that aloud. Knocking on a stranger's home to ask for directions seemed a little unusual, but desperate time called for desperate measures, and she was getting tired of getting to her work late. She was about to initiate plan disturb-someone's-privacy-for-directions (catchy isn't it) when the answer to her current predicament served itself up to her on a silver platter, taking on the form of a disembodied voice, speaking in a tone barely over a whisper.

"H-hi."

Orami spun about, locating the source of the mysterious voice finding it to be a kid who seemed to be in his late teens. Judging by the way he was talking she assumed he wasn't exactly used to striking up conversations with strangers.

"Hello there!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, flashing him a genuinely bright and gentle smile, hoping to put him somewhat at ease. She waited a couple of seconds for him to say something more but he couldn't seem to find his words (that or she hadn't left him enough time to respond coherently which was very possible). "You need something honey? Are you lost?" the idea that he was lost sprang to her mind first because she was pretty darn lost herself. "I know I am," as she spoke she sat down on stairs that led up to a small red door set into the front wall of a house, paying no heed to knee-length green dress she was wearing.

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Today was a hot shunny day. For her ''hungry'' eyes everyone and everything seamed precious. It was like home... In Omashu, but there it was different. Everyone behaved oddly and uncomfortably because she was princess and stuff like that. Luna didn't care about her position in royal family. She wanted people to see who she really is and decide whether to like her or not by that.
She had arrived in Ba Sing Se a week ago and firstly she was surprised by her size. Well, okay it was Earth Kingdom's Capitol and stuff but she never imagined it to be like that. Everywhere around, you could see all kinds of nations and rankings in people. Poor Water benders, wealthy fire nation traders, earth benders of course, and also Light and Dark nation's people. It seamed so unbelievable for her to see a such a crowded place with so many Nations gathered together. Since now, she only met earthbenders and some light benders in her whole life.
In the main streets, she couldn't enjoy her walk silently and safely[sure that no one even a poor merchant would not realise who she was]So, she decided to walk in those narrow paths and explore something new everyday. She had enough money and the advantage of keeping her indentity secret so she could watch the world through the eyes of a simple young citisen.
Plus, with was wearing a silk hood for extra safety. She was also wearing her travel clothes and not those uncomfy pricy dresses the palace gave her.
She was walking around with Leokonda on her side and sometimes Lucinda flew up ahead following her from the inn. She was hungry and lost perhaps, since she was somewhere she've never been before and it seamed the same with the other streets, only a bit bigger as if it was central or something. Not many people were around. It was getting dark and she had to return as well if she knew which way to go. Lucinda was no where in sight and Leokonda was tired though she wasn't riding him. She saw two young persons sitting on the stairs in front of a house door. She got closer feeling suddenly too shy to talk to them.
-Ermm... Hello, uhh... excuse me but do you know how to go to an inn called Mountain Top? I think I lost my way.

OCC: please forgive my crappy english. I'm from another country and sometimes I just make some very stupid mistakes...Embarassed Laughing 

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 pm

"Ermm... Hello, uhh... excuse me but do you know how to go to an inn called Mountain Top? I think I lost my way."

Orami looked up at the newcomer who had voiced the question, but that revealed little. The person was standing with her back to the sun, casting her face in shadows and making it impossible to make out any features clearly. The fact it was a girl speaking wasn't even sure, Orami was just assuming due to the voice's tone. What she could see was that this person's clothing, despite being worn and obviously meant for travel, were of high quality. A child of a rich merchant? Maybe even a member of low nobility? Whatever the case may be this definitely wasn't the usual type of vagrants one usually encountered in Ba Sing Se's outer and mid circle back streets. It didn't make much of a difference to Orami though, firstly because if this person was wearing such simple clothing and travelling alone she probably didn't want to be recognised, and secondly because Orami had never understood peoples' obsession with nobility. They were just people after all, sure they had more money, but fundamentally they were just people, worthy of no more and no less respect than others. Still it did prick her natural curiosity. Why would someone who could afford such garments come to parts of Ba Sing Se so close to the outer ring?

"Hi there," she greeted with her usual pleasant smile, . "It would seem I'm not the only one who can't seem to tell north from south in here. These streets are a real labyrinth aren't they?" the question was rhetorical of course, and she didn't wait for an answer. "I have a map which might be able to help you," she took held up the piece of paper, "but I'm afraid it's not making much sense to me at all right now, or ever. I'm starting to wonder why I even bother keeping it."

Some part of her was strangely glad to see that she wasn't the only person in this city who managed to get lost. A sentiment which was slapped away by her more sensible side, sure other people got lost, but no one managed to get lost quite as completely as she did.

Suddenly though the internal debate was swept from her mind as one part of the newcomer's sentence struck her as being familiar. Only a second passed between Orami's last sentence and her next, not leaving anyone enough time to say anything.

"Wait did you say the Mountain Top inn?" once again the question was rhetorical, she might not be any good as navigating through crowded cities (or through anything at all really) but she wasn't so daft she couldn't remember what had been said but a few seconds ago. "That's where I need to go as well! I'm supposed to play there in a couple of hours."

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 am

I stared her for a moment in surprise that fate was so odd sometimes and smiled her.

-Can I see that map of yours? I asked but of course since a citizen of Ba Sing Se couldn't make sense then who was I to understand any of those signs, dots and lines on that paper that made no meaning. I gave it back to her.

-I'm Luna by the way...

Of course, as a princess I've never used maps. The servants always know the streets around me and I never got to travel that far before. I made a sad grimace and looked down.

-Hey boy, don't you know the way to go back home? I whispered to Leokonda but he stretched and sat down as if saying: "How am I supposed to know?"

I looked around if there was anyone else I could ask and saw that little boy sitting in the corner.

-You know him? I asked the girl. I looked back at him.

-Hello! I said softly. I'm Luna! Do you know the way to the center square? or maybe an inn called Mountain Top?

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 pm

"Can I see that map of yours?"

Orami obliged, hoping rather strongly that this other girl knew how to read a map, but her hopes were soon dashed when she was handed back the map. Her heart sank a little while at the same time her mind was already starting to come up with crazier and crazier excuses for her lateness to serve up to her employer, because at this point being late seemed more than likely. She gave the map another peek, but each time she looked at it (right side up and upside down) it only served to further confuse her.

"I'm Luna by the way..."

She looked up at the voice, her usual smile stretched a little as she got up, dusted her backside on which a light cover of dirt from the stairs had clung to and then she gave Luna a small curtsey. She wasn't wearing a skirt or a dress, only slacks, so she simply held her hands wide, grasping imaginary folds of cloth.

"I am Orami Mohanori the first of her name" she declared in an overly formal tone meant as a simple joke. "At least I think I'm the first of my name. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Luna then turned to her pet, who had escaped Orami's notice up until now, and she couldn't help herself but stare a little at the magnificent beast for a little longer than would be considered polite by most. It made her long for Flik's warm little presence on her shoulder for the umpteenth time this week, but the blue jay had been gone for several days already. He'd have known how to get back to the inn. As the girl and her large feline friend had a conversation that Orami wasn't quite able to hear Luna turned back to her.

"You know him?" she asked, referring to the boy who had stayed several feet away from both of them all this time. His eyes were wide and his mouth was agape, whether in surprise, embarrassment or horror was hard to say. Orami tolted her head to the side studying the boy a little before answering.

"No, not really. He came up to me and said high, but he's gone mute since. I think he's in shock. Maybe he's had a heatstroke and his brain's fried," she added in a mock pensiveness. Luna tried to make contact with the boy, but the kid remained resolutely mute. "Oh boy, maybe he really has had a heatstroke..." Orami repeated her earlier theory, but this time with a very definite note of worry tinting her usually calm voice.

"We should probably get him to a healer or something," she added. It was around that moment that she heard a light trill which she immediately recognised.

"FLIK!" she called out in sheer delight as the blue jay landed in her hands. She nuzzled the top of his head affectionately as he gently pecked at her open palm. "Wherever have you been? I was starting to get worried!" the bird made a gesture which looked suspiciously like a rolling of eyes and Orami frowned. "Don't you take that tone with me Sturtheim Reinback the third! I don't just up and leave you for days on end without warrant or notice now do I?" the bird chirped again and lowered his head, pecking a little at her hand. Her expression softened as she sighed, now it was her turn to roll her eyes. "No I don't have any food for you right now. You're just a winged little stomach aren't you? Now c'mon, lead us home boy, there'll be food for you there," she lifted her hands and the bird flew off and perched on a roof a few feet away, pointing its beak in one direction. Orami went up to the boy, sliding an arm under his shoulders, and then she turned to Luna.

"I don't think I can carry him on my own. If we follow Flik he'll take us back to my place, and from there I can find a healer for mister fried brain here and we can then go to the Mountain Top inn. With any luck I won't be too late for my performance."

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 am

"Oh boy, maybe he really has had a heatstroke...We should probably get him to a healer or something."
I started worrying too much. I looked at Orami and back to the boy he really seamed as if he had a shock, but why?

I crossed my arms knowing not what to do, when I heard a light odd sound... I turned my eyes to the sky and saw a fast blue figure heading to Orami. Still in worry and shock I run to her to see what that thing was.

"FLIK!" She called out and I stared the figure for a while till I clearly saw a small blue jay on Orami's plams.

-Beautiful! I whispered in excitement. I petted the small bird softly on it's head and it cheered happilly. Then Orami talked to it just as I did with my pets! All my gladness and joy blew up though when I remembered the situation in which we were troubled...

-And now what? I wondered when I saw the blue jay fly off Orami's hands up to the sky and point us the right destination! I felt delighted that I had met them and for a moment I wondered what would Lucinda do now. She was probably sleeping on a soft pilow... I blamed my self for forgetting her in the inn.

"I don't think I can carry him on my own. If we follow Flik he'll take us back to my place, and from there I can find a healer for mister fried brain here and we can then go to the Mountain Top inn. With any luck I won't be too late for my performance."
Orami said then carrying the socked boy. I helped her carry him till Leokonda's back.

-He'll be alright here! Leo is very fond of other's needing his help. I petted him behind his ears just where he likes and patted his back softly to start walking. I kept my arm on the back of his neck to guide him and nodded to Orami to follow.

Occ: Following your tactic with the dialog!! Wave 
sorry it's kinda short...Embarassed

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:28 pm

"He'll be alright here! Leo is very fond of others needing his help."

Orami simply nodded in reply. The idea was a good one, the two of them would certainly tire themselves out much too rapidly if they had to carry the kid away themselves. As she lay the boy down on the large feline's back she craned her head to make sure Flik hadn't flown away, her heart nearly skipped a beat when she didn't immediately find him, but he was still there.

His head was cocked to the side, peering at them with that air of nonchalant curiosity he always had on when observing humans.

As the group of non-fliers started moving he flew off, landing on another roof several yards away, chirping loudly. With humans it was always preferable to give two signs instead of just one. They weren't very intelligent things and were likely to get lost and starve if left alone too long. He often wondered how long Orami would survive without him.

On the ground they walked in silence at first. Orami was busy examining the boy, trying to confirm her initial diagnosis. She only knew the basics of anything related to medicine, but she knew enough to confirm or refute her theory. His forehead was hot to the touch, and a lack of sweating were clear giveways that he was suffering from a heat stroke. He had probably been exposed to the punishing Ba Sing Se sun all day without any proper protection. She unslung the water skin she always kept on her belt, ripped a section of her left sleeve, doused it in cool water and pressed the damp cloth to his forehead. She then removed her hat and placed it on his head, preventing the sun from beating on his head any longer than it already had. She worked while walking, knowing that there was a good chance they didn't have the time to stop, she wasn't even looking where she was going, trusting the feline to guide her steps. This was the best she could do for now and as she was done she backed away without slowing down.

"He should survive until we manage to find people to direct us to a healer," she informed Luna. Her voice didn't betray any of the fear and anxiety she was feeling and neither did her face. Only he hands, which had shaken ever so slightly while she worked, had communicated what she was feeling inside. "I'm fairly sure he's fainted by now, that's to be expected. He's lucky we were there. I'm starting to think that neighbourhood we were in before was deserted. It's not normal for streets to be completely empty like that, especially in Ba Sing Se."

There was barely a second of silence before Orami decided changing the subject was probably for the best. After all she could only imagine that the other girl was just as worried as she was. Light hearted conversation would probably do both of them some good. And anyway they had some time to kill before they got out of these deserted pathways. Plus Orami was more than a little curious about this mysterious foreigner in the quality clothes. She seemed so out of place in these dingy streets.

"So, how long have you been in Ba Sing Se? If you don't mind me asking of course. I'm assuming you don't live here since you're staying in an inn."

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Orami helped the boy to ride Leo and we started our long way back home. She wasn't a waterbender, but she seamed to know what the boy was suffering from and aid him a lot to fell better till they reach the closest healer.
-Wow, I exclaimed!

"He should survive until we manage to find people to direct us to a healer, I'm fairly sure he's fainted by now, that's to be expected. He's lucky we were there. I'm starting to think that neighbourhood we were in before was deserted. It's not normal for streets to be completely empty like that, especially in Ba Sing Se."

I turned around and looked the small streets. The wooden doors, the small and larger rocky houses...Just like home... I thought and then I started to realise how much I missed my mother. My family... After all that happened I wasn't sure I missed my father a lot, but I flet something missing inside me, now that I was here. Just for a moment, we stayed silent like that and my thoughts caused me a slight headache and a gap in my stomach. Then, Orami decided to make a conversation.

"So, how long have you been in Ba Sing Se? If you don't mind me asking of course. I'm assuming you don't live here since you're staying in an inn."

I looked down as soon as I heard her words. I felt uncomfy to talk about my life for obvious reasons. Now that I had met her, I couldn't lie to her... But I couldn't do nothing else.
-No, no... I hesitated thinking what I should tell her. I came about two weeks now, and I feel as if I lived here for years! It's a wonderful place isn't it? I can't stop my self from looking around, curiously at all those people. It's so... It's different from where I live. What about you? Are you an actress? or singer? and your family?

I said in the end. I couldn't reveal anything, but I couldn't lie... So I just moved the conversation away from me! I smirked feeling lonely and guilty the same time. For how longer I should stay hidden? What I was going to do when we would reach the inn and all the servants would run to me and start asking me where was I and what about my royalty?

Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

"No, no... I came about two weeks now, and I feel as if I lived here for years! It's a wonderful place isn't it? I can't stop my self from looking around, curiously at all those people. It's so... It's different from where I live. What about you? Are you an actress? Or singer? And your family?"

Orami didn't miss the sudden change in conversation. Apparently without even meaning to she'd struck a little too close to home. She'd tried to leave her question as vague as possible to allow the girl to keep up her secrets. It was her right to dissimulate her true identity if she wanted to after all.

"Ba Sing Se is quite impressive, that is true. Pretty intimidating as well if you ask me. Before moving here me and my family lived in a small village in the Vermillion Empire mainland, it was a tiny little place on the coast. You can imagine how terrifying the walls of this place and the sheer size seemed to me," her left hand was on the boy's chest, making sure he didn't accidentally fall off, and the other was toying with her hair. "My whole family lives here now actually, in the upper mid-ring, my dad runs a store there. I decided to leave them  not so long ago, I needed some space of my own, plus I'm a getting a little old to be staying at home with mom and dad. Living alone is a good thing, it builds character," that last phrase she said in a comically low, gravelly voice, a poor imitation of a gruff middle aged man. She chuckled at her own (fairly horrendous) impression of her father.

"Or at least that's what everyone tells me. I work as a singer, but don't let that fool you, I'm not exactly famous. As it turns out the music business requires quite a bit of money to really get into and become a nationally known artist, the sort of money even my dad with all his connections can't spare. So I'm stuck singing in bars and inns until someone notices me and decides to sponsor me. But I don't mind, music is my passion and I get to survive by doing what I love most, so really I'm not exactly allowed to complain," despite talking to some length about her own disappointments her voice didn't once waver with sadness, she sounded perfectly happy and cheerful. She did sound somewhat distracted though, her tone had dropped to something just above a whisper as if she were deep in her own thoughts, which wasn't too far removed from the truth.

She had been reminiscing of home for the first time in a long time. Not of the apartment on top of her father's shop, but of the large wooden house in the Fire Nation mainland overlooking the sea. That was where she truly considered 'home' to be. Even after all these years, the sea called to her.

"We're taking a left now," all nostalgia was gone, her voice was strong again, and her smile had widened back to its usual size. The group turned left, arriving at a large thoroughfare packed with people going in all directions.

Orami gently placed a hand on a man's shoulder. He was dragging along a cart full of various foodstuffs, but he stopped at the girl's touch, turning to look at her with small, frowning brown eyes.

"What'cha want?" he growled out in a less than kind tone. Orami wasn't bothered at all by his hostile tone, she had expected something like that.

"Could you kindly direct us to the closest healer please?" she asked in her gentlest of tones. The sour old man was too surprised by that alone to bother maintaining his annoyed look and tone, and he simply pointed at a wooden door painted white in a side alley a few feet further up the road. Orami turned back to the other girl with a triumphant look as the old man shuffled off.

"Looks like we're about to successfully complete our quest!" she was beaming proudly as she turned to Luna "Now when we cross the road we should stick together, don't bother speaking, the noise from the crowd will just drown out your words. Just stick close to me,". Flik flew down from the roof he had been perched on to land on her shoulder. "Well done boy, you've earned your food."

Orami led her group through, both hands on the boy, using 'Leo' to force people to spread apart. As soon as they saw the imposing feline people spread apart to let them pass. They made it through to the other side with relative ease, and with only a couple of people shouting and whining, something that was easier said than done.

They entered the healer's office.

-OOC: Time skip of about 10-15 minute. Shame on me for being too lazy to write this up-

The healer had agreed to tend to the boy, and that was a big weight off of Orami's heart. She gave a look at the sky, and noticed with a sinking feeling that by her count she was going to be late unless they could make it to the Mountain Top inn within the next ten minutes, which was physically impossible.

"Well, we might as well get moving," she told Luna. "We'll go straight to the Mountain Top inn, I know how to get there from here," Flik took this as his cue to leave, and he flew off. Orami watched him leave knowing fully well he'd manage to find his food with ease in her apartment. She always kept the tiny attic window open for him. "There he goes again," she sighed, like a mother would upon seeing her child run off looking for fun and trouble.

As they walked in what Orami found to be companionable silence she began humming a simple tune, something she just might be playing today, if her employer wasn't too fed up with her and sent her home immediately.

RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Control [OPEN]   Taking Control [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Control [OPEN]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next