Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just Another Day? || Kyo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_vote_lcapJust Another Day? || Kyo I_voting_barJust Another Day? || Kyo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just Another Day? || Kyo I_vote_lcapJust Another Day? || Kyo I_voting_barJust Another Day? || Kyo I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just Another Day? || Kyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Another Day? || Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:30 am

Just Another Day? || Kyo Spectr10

Kirai walked through the streets and smiled. It had been a week since Gale had left, why he left no one knows but she hoped to see him in her travels again. Seeing her brother really cheered her up. Learning about her life and her family. Strange how she had a brother and never knew about it for the longest time. She just shook the thoughts away.

Once again the sun began to set. So close to her time of preforming and hopefully making some money. She had been in Omashu for five days now, so it should draw in a big crowd. Many children liked to watch her over and over again. Speaking of children, one walked up to Kirai and tugged on her dress. Kirai stopped, and kneeled to be eye level with the small girl. " Miss Kirai, W-Will you be dancing tonight Miss Kirai?" the girl put her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth, Kirai smiled and nodded. She was a voluntary mute, and when out in public she didn't speak very often, though there are certain times when she does.

The little child smiled and ran off to be with her friends. Kirai proceeded up the street and into the square. By a water fountain people had set up lights. So they must have known she would be here. But her smile grew big once she saw that they had also brought a small stringed band. A small crowd had already gathered and cheered when Kirai had set down her things and brought out her tambourine. She started the beat, tapping the instrument against her hip, it made a wonderful sound.

The symbols crashed together, soon the band had joined in and she began to dance. Her hands clapped against the tambourine and she spun on her toes and matched the beat. A gypsy dancer is what people called her, for her dancing, was said to be enticing and hypnotizing. The girl put the tambourine on the ground and swayed her hands. They filled with light as the area around them dimmed. She concentrated the light in her palms and as she spun, light trickled around her and her dress. Being a Light bender really helped in her shows. Against the night sky it created a fun light show.

As she finished Kirai bowed, people cheered and threw money. The girl smiled and bent down to pick up the coins tossed at her feet just as the crowd started to file out. Many children spun around and began to dance around thier parents on thier way home. She smiled, Especially as she could see how happy the kids were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 am

Tokko watched as the woman danced in the light. The dancing placed Tokko in a trance and his body took over. When she stopped dancing Tokko went up to the band and whispered into one of their ears a simple request to play a tango song. After a while the band caught on and started to play the song completely.

He went to the strange dancer and held out a hand to the woman and smiled. His red hair flowed lightly behind his back and he wore a nice tuxedo that he found a few days ago. Usually he wouldn't offer someone a dance like this but the lightbender was entrancing enough to get Tokko to act on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 am

Kirai placed her earned coins in her pouch which she kept hid in her boot. There wasn't many, but more than she earned on a normal night. The girl stood up and folded her hands nicely in front of her. She was faced away from the everything and didn't notice a boy speaking to the band.

The players grinned and nodded at his request, starting into a rhythm with a deeper bass drop followed by a higher pitched melody. She recognized the swing of the song and she turned around to see a young man with bright red hair walking up to her. He had bright blue eyes that was a different contrast against his pale skin and unique hair color.

Dressed in a black suit he was a abnormal sight. Unlike many of the villagers around here in Omashu, he wasn't dressed as one of the Earth Nation. Kirai watched as he reached out with a open hand, his palm facing up. He was asking for a Dance. Kirai's eyes got wide and she almost backed away. Her cheeks turned a soft pink, witch was a definite noticeable contrast against her pale face.

Unsure of why, Kirai gently reached out and placed her hand in his. Something she wouldn't normally do, and she was afraid to look the man in his eyes. Embarrassed a bit, and shy, she turned her head to the side and faced away with a slight smile across her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 am

Tokkos smile only got larger when the woman turned her head. He took the lead and started to dance with simple four step mixed in with turns and turned it into a full tango. He wasn't used to dancing but he went with the music and how it felt. Which is unusual cause he really never interacts with strangers and now he is dancing with a perfect example of a stranger you just met on a road in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:18 am

His fingers wrapped around her hand and she felt as he gently pulled her in. His other hand found her hip so easily. Holding her arm out high, she placed her other hand on his shoulder. not a full touch, as she was till a bit uneasy, but she soon relaxed as they moved more. It started out simple, a four step. Forward, back, side to side.

Soon enough, she found herself being spun around. Her hair flying with the momentum. Her smile grew larger and she wasn't so shy anymore. Kirai actually let out a slight laugh. She was enjoying this. The man let her arm slide and she spun out, and then back in. Her back touching his chest. Kirai blushed and as the music picked up in rhythm, So did their dancing.

It was intense, the vibe they gave off was as if they were dancing together for years. She smiled and found herself swaying to the music, her hips popping out with each tap on the symbols. The song was coming to an end finally and for her finale, Kirai twirled on one leg and landed with a splits, her head at her foot and her hair strung all over the place. One last hit on the drum ending the song.

She looked up at her dance partner, a little unsure about what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 am

Her face shined in the light as the song ended. Tokko said not a single word. Instead he raised his hands and spun around bending the air through the trees and ground picking up cherry blossom leaves laid throughout the area. The petals danced in the night as the two had just done. He smiled as the pink leaves run through the sky where they were dancing. Kinda cheesy but still pretty enough to catch the eye of everyone in the area. He looked at the woman again and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 pm

A soft breeze flew up from under them and the pink cheery blossoms swirled around them. it was a beautiful sight, especially with the lights around the fountain. Kirai's face lit up with a huge grin and she reached out to touch the spiraling blossom leaves.

She gasped a bit though as she realized he was the one that did it. He was an air bender and She smiled sweetly. Kirai walked up to him slowly and folded her hands in front of her again. She giggled a little bit. " Hi. " She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Tokko grinned larger and said "Hey." He raised his hands over his head to crack his back and stretch to the sky. His bravery was short lived once the music stopped. He put his arms back down and placed his hands in his pocket and looked around. God he wishes he had the bravery he had not two minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Kirai could tell this boy was just as nervous and as shy as she was. Where he pulled that bravery from earlier she had no idea, but it faded at this point. He seemed well over distracted, more like he was trying to make himself look busy so he didn't shut down.

She pulled her hair behind her ear, " Uhh-umm My name is Kirai." She said a bit softly. Way beyond her comfort zone. Kirai wasn't really a girl for conversation. She pulled her hands behind her and rocked on her toes slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Tokko chuckled and put a hand behind his head. "My name's Tokko." He just stood there with his hand behind his head laughing a bit. What should I say? I literally went up and danced with a stranger! Thing like that echoed through Tokko's head waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day? || Kyo   Just Another Day? || Kyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day? || Kyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: July-
Jump to: