Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_lcapLet's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_voting_barLet's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_lcapLet's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_voting_barLet's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]

Go down 
5 posters

Which one do YOU like better?
The Longhouse
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_lcap7%Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Of Ages Past
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_lcap20%Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
The King's Court
Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_lcap73%Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Alright guys, I want your opinion on what sounds like the best option for a restaurant, and because it'll be normal every day people eating there, I want normal every day opinions, now let's get started!

Option 1: The first option intends to market on the increasing interest on craft and microbreweries. As well as showcasing craft beers from micro brewers, sort of the indie section of beer (a lot better trust me :p), it would host our own selection of homemade stuff. It'd be called The Longhouse, and would feature not only the modern beer, but beer throughout history. It would be along the lines of a medieval/old time tavern/beer hall. It'll be based on beer and beer culture, and well, it'll look like an old style ale house or bar/tavern.

Option 2: The second choice is something a bit more....unorthodox. It shall be known as Of Ages Past, and will cater food from all ages. Vikings, Medieval, Egyptian, Babylonian, Roman, Greek, Gaul, Frankish, etc. Here we shall feast people on these delicacies from lands all over, with different themed days and weeks and stuff. Beer will be served here too yes :p

Option 3: Finally, the last option is called The King's Court. Very similar to medieval times, only there's more than just jousting. It's not a play on show, it's a legit joust--with safety precautions dw--and there's more than that; authentic medieval tournaments with melees, archery contests and much much more. People can be "The King of the Court" and be served a lavish meal fit for royalty on the house, it's unknown how that's going to work yet, but I like it :p and I hope you will too. Moreover, apart from medieval themed events and food, people--with skill and courage and after signing a saftey waver--can, if they so choose, to participate in the different events. Dw, that'll all be safe too :p we just gotta figure out how.

Now, you guys get to vote on which one you like more. Thank you and we hope to see your replies soon Very Happy

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:59 am

Idea/ suggestion about picking the king of the court. A raffle. Pretty much people come, and then when they sign a receipt thier name goes in for drawing. We draw one for each week or so.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

King's Court > Everything else
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

BEER BEER MORE BEER!!!! LONGHOUSE!!!
Back to top Go down
Charizard_2
Novice
Novice
Charizard_2

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:17 am

King's Court. That is just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Is this recent? I'VE VOTED, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I VOTED FOR.
I guess let's just go with the majority, ohp.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

This is three months old, and you voted for the King's Court which evolved into "that" remember? :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]   Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Put it to a Vote [[ALL USERS]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: