Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shiki Game - air bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shiki Game - air bender I_vote_lcapShiki Game - air bender I_voting_barShiki Game - air bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shiki Game - air bender I_vote_lcapShiki Game - air bender I_voting_barShiki Game - air bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shiki Game - air bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Shiki Game - air bender Empty
PostSubject: Shiki Game - air bender   Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Shiki Game
    Birthplace: Dark Nation Capital
    Current Residence: Northern Water Nation
    Element: Air
    Pets: None
    Weapons: black sythe, double sided and one blade is jagged and one is smooth. The smell of dried blood comes from it, as the middle is a human skull.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 24
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: killing, carving bone charms
    Quirks: Has an itchy killing hand. Has a 1st person way of speaking like “Shiki gonna get you” she acts like her brain is a bit scrambled. Gets angry over children crying.
    Family:
    Mother: Sam Tivo (Air bender) (dead)
    Father: Chiker Manots (Fire bender) (dead)
    Husband: Erabus Game (dead) (water bender)
    Children: Helios Game (2)
    Siblings: Ching Manots
    Character Theme:Concrete angel

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Short blonde hari in the back, black tips up front. Her bangs are longer touching her chin. She has straight hair.
    Eyes: red eyes that seemed glazed over
    Height: 5’7
    Clothes: She wears black clothing, and rarely red. Tight black leggings and bare feet. Black leather covered arms, and a black dress with straps fitting tighter around her body. A red scarf around her waist that made it seem like she was wearing a skirt.
    Skin: tan, scarred on her back and left arm from a whip.
    Body Type: tall and slender
    Image:
    Shiki Game - air bender Grim_reaper_girl_by_artgutierrez-d3c7wog

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Shiki is a cold woman that would kill almost anyone in her way except children and her child. She has nobles and royals, she thinks that they are nothing. To her everyone needs to die, to feel alone and without air. Shiki has a weakness for humans, and on the day of her husband’s death. Shiki loved killing, she loves the blood. But she loves her son more than anything. She will take the highest payer for assassinations.
    Personal Strengths:
    Stealth
    Acerbates
    Combat with scythe
    Emotionless in battle
    cooking
    Personal Weaknesses:
    People skills
    Fire benders
    Doesn’t like hearing No from adults
    Whips
    Hamartia: Suffers from a 180 personality persona. One side kills for waht she wants, and the other is a loving mother that adores her son.
    Personal Hero: no one
    Dreams and Ambitions:
    Shiki wants to be a top assassin. Her biggest dream is to get revenge on those whom killed her husband, as well as get enough money to let her son do what ever he wanted when he grew up. She wants him to be in the royal courts for justice or at least somewhere high up so he would never worry about money.

Killing
    The water nation
    Beef

Dislikes:
    Fire benders
    Being caught
    Dark Nation Capital
    People being beaten with a whip
    Sour food

Brief History:
    Born in the Dark Capital Nation, Shiki’s mother died giving birth to her. Her father blamed her for the death of her mother. Moving them to the Vermilion city where they stayed. Her older brother Ching went to the military schooling like her father. But her father was proud of his son, but shut shiki out of his life when he got drunk through he would beat Shiki blaming her for her mother’s death. Shiki would sneak away when she could to go down to the lake. Where she met Erabus, a water bender from the north that was down on business with his family for the summer. The two quickly became friends, but the beating didn’t stop when Shiki got home. She started to develope a dark side as time went on, but it was dying down in the summer when Erabus would come back. Shiki though one day Erabus caught her being picked on. But what she did scared everyone, she grabbed a fire bender that was picking on her using her air bending pulling the air out of his lungs. Before smashing the guys head into the ground, she cracked his skull open. Erabus though took her away and helped her clean off the blood before she went home. She started training more and more in silent when her father waasn’t around. Sneaking around, starting too go around more silent as she was gaining more skills. Over the years, she was able to get out of the house and fight like someone whom was a professional.
    When shiki turned fourteen, she was young but after the last beating of her father. Her friend Erabus told her to come with him and his family to the north. Shiki had been killing, but Erabus believed that she was good and that if he could take her away from the pain that she could be just like everyone else. Normal. Erabus found her after she confronted her father, he forbidded her from leaving. But Erabus carried her to his family home where they left after the summer taking shiki with him. They took her to the northern water tribe, where she lived with the family. Shiki stopped her bad attitude, she was happy. She and Erabus were married when she turned fifteen, and gave birth to a son named Helios. She was happy, she lived in the northern water tribe with her new family. She adored her mother in law and father in law, she felt safe and happy. Erabus was in the water nation army, he took it up to give his family a good life. When Helios turned a year old, her father found her as she was in the market buying some stew meat for Erabus’s birthday dinner. She had left Helios with his grandparents. Running, shiki went back home to find her mother in law and father in law dead on the ground burnt to a crisp. Her son gone. A guard came in saying that they found erabus’s body dead on the shore. Shiki got her black outfit she wore when she was younger. Shiki followed her father back to the fire nation vermilion where they had taken her son. Going into her old home, she looked at her son being played with by her father. That is when she snuck up behind him taking the oxygen from her father’s lungs. Glaring at him, he admitted to killing her new family for abandoning her old one. For disobeying him and leaving, for being what he called a grim reaper and killing people thinking he didn’t know. Shiki grinned, and killed her father right there compressing his body as her son was away from him. She pumped him so full of air that she made his insides explode. Shiki knew he hadn’t been alone in the killing. Taking Helios, she went back home to the northern water tribe. Where she attended the funeral of her family. It was the first time she cried in tears of sadness and loss. Looking at her son she would never let that happen to him. Taking up the Job of assassin and a hired armed, she quickly earned the name as the Reaper as she wore a white mask over her face that was shaped like a skull when she was at work. Her son would be at home with his nanny and she would come home to take care of him. But after a year, when he turned two. She started saving more money and trying to get enough to give him a good life and maybe start a little store like his grandparents. She wanted her lost family back so much.

Helios: future water and fire bender right now just an toddler. will make his profile after the time skip.

Now:
    Shiki Game - air bender 20110914061553!LittleZero-kun

When he is older:
    Shiki Game - air bender Anime-zombie-boy-55091871367

Back to top Go down

Shiki Game - air bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiki Game - air bender   Shiki Game - air bender I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shiki Game - air bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: