Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Yavana walked the city street. Clothed in her hunting attire, bow and quiver on her back, and Elowen her eaglehawk upon her shoulder. Her misty white eyes looked around at the people but didn't turn her head, just her eyes. Her hood cast a shadow across the upper part on her face, which made a few people move away when she walked by. She swiftly moved through the crowd, not bumping into a single one.

Yavana stopped at one of the traveling shops. "Can I help you young lady..." Said the shopkeeper in a questionable voice. She said nothing but held out some coins with one hand and pointed to some what looked like chunks of raw meat. The shopkeeper nodded and took the coins, handing her the meet in a little cloth bag. "Thank you and hav..." Before he could finish she had walked off down the street, disappearing in the crowd.

She walked out of the gate and to the edge of the forest. She climbed up a tree with ease and sat on a thick, sturdy branch. She pushed her black hair out of her face before she began to open the little bag of meat that she had just purchased when Elowen screeched. He knew who the meat was for. Yavana took a piece out of the bag and brought her hand up to Elowen. He graciously took the meat and began to eat. She gave him a little scratch on his head and gave him another. She continued this action as she sat there enjoying the quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:20 am

Kyle watched as the woman in the Hood strolled by out of the market. He wondered what she might have bought from the merchant. At that moment his stomach growled. 'Hmmm wonder whats in her pocket.' He scratched his head forgetting which way she went. He ended up giving up the search and rested under a tree. Coincidentally it was the same tree the woman was feeding her bird in.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 am

Yavana hear under the tree. She looked down to see a boy sitting at the trunk of the tree. She gave another piece of meat to Elowen before she ripped off a small piece of bark and dropped in into the boy below, hitting him in the head. 'That should grab his attention.' Thought Yavana as she stood on the branch and look down at him. A breeze rolled by blowing her clothes gentle with it. Elowen Stretched his wings to the feel of the breeze and gave himself a little shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am

Kyle looked up noticing the girl above. 'Well damn. She found me instead.' He stood up brushing the bark out of his hood. "Well looks like you know what your doing." Said Kyle closing his eyes. Once he opened them again, he started bending. Plants around him picked him up and placed him in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Yavana didn't move when the boy bended up to the branch. 'So he's a bender.' She stood her ground then Elowen screeched at him. She took her bow off her shoulders and held it ready with her other hand on an arrow ready to unsheathe. It's not that she wanted to fight but she wanted to be careful because she trusted no one. 'Better safe then sorry.' She glared at the boy and said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Kyle raised up his arms to show he was holding nothing. "Easy quick draw. I just wanna talk." He stepped forward with perfect balance with his hands still in the air. He glanced at the arrow and back at the girl. "You know you should watch what you get readdy to fire at. Things could go to total hell."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm

She eyed the boy not sure what to do, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt and let go of her arrow. With the bow still in her hand she gave a little step back, never taking her white eyes off of him. She used her free hand to calm Elowen down by patting his chest. She gave a quick nod and waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Kyle stepped forward with a large smile "You don't talk much do you." He put his hands down and put them in his pockets. He stepped forward even more closing in on the girl. Once he was close enough to touch her Kyle plopped down on a branch shaking the tree a little bit. He looked at the girl and motioned for her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

She eyed him again but it was hidden by her hood's shadow. She didn't know what to do. 'Should I trust him? Would he try anything?' Part of her said to leave now but the other part told her to sit and see where this would take her. She shouldered her bow and cautiously sat a few feet away from the by. Turning her head to face him, leaving her body facing straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Kyle was kind of surprised. He had never met someone so quiet before. He shrugged and let out a sigh. "It's a nice day, don't you think?" He started swinging his legs back and forth with impatients. He started humming a bit. Damn he was starting to act like a kid again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next