Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Clementine Cross  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Clementine Cross  I_vote_lcapClementine Cross  I_voting_barClementine Cross  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Clementine Cross  I_vote_lcapClementine Cross  I_voting_barClementine Cross  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Clementine Cross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

Clementine Cross  Empty
PostSubject: Clementine Cross    Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 am

|BASICS|
Name: Clementine Cross
Birthplace: Light Bender State Of The Vermillion Dragon Empire
Current Residence: Vermilion Dragon Empire
Occupation: She works as a nurse to heal sick people with her light healing.
Element: Light and Fire
Pets: Tiger-Dillo
Weapons: Double One Handed Cutlass Swords

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 3rd October
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: She enjoys Battling her brothers in bending matchs.
Quirks: She has a small tattoo of her tiger-dillo as a pup on her left shoulder.
Family:
Mother: Tamara ~ Light Bender/Mind Bender
Father: Bruce ~ Fire Bender
Brother: Aaron ~ Light Bender
Brother: Arden ~ Non-bender
Brother: Elliot ~ Fire Bender

Character Theme: Sleeping Sickness by City And Colour

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She has brilliant shining dark brown that flows all the way down to her shoulders, she usually hangs her hair up into a high pony-tail and she hangs it down if she is just not in the mood to tie it up. The tips of her silky brown hair are wavy.
Eyes: Her eyes are a glimmering light blue and sparkle in the blooming sunlight. Clementine's eyes normally shaped but have more width than it's height and come from her mother's general looks.
Height: Her height also comes from her father but yet seems smaller at a good height of 5''5.
Clothes: Her clothes are made from her mother as her family didn't enjoy spending their precious pennies. She wears a long black puffy pants which are puffy but turn tight on her ankles. Her top is simple, it is a light blue singlet and a crimson red scarf hangs around her neck to give her warmth. Her shoes are black flats that seem rather tight so they don't slip off of her feet.
Skin: Clementine has smooth light skin which comes from her Mother and grandmother.
Body Type: She has a slim and slender body but her arms are what give her strength, they have good muscles which give her a good advantage to doing hand-springs and using her weapons.
Image:

Clementine Cross  113023

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Clementine is a strong and loving girl, she has a strong heart. She likes to be alone sometimes and think her own way rather than others but on the other hand she has good manners as taught from her Mother Tamara. She loves to play and battle with her brothers in order to get stronger. Clementine is often called 'Clemmy' for short from her brothers but she seems to not like it at all. Clementine tends to steal things and run off without people noticing, she did this from the age of seven.

Personal Strengths:

• Strong Arms
  • Sneaky
  • Fast
  • Good Health
  • Truthful and Loving to others

Personal Weaknesses:

• She can't hold her breath underwater for long
  • She easily falls for hypnotisation
  • Scared of heights

Hamartia: To kill another friend by accident or to loose one of her family members.

Personal Hero: Her Brother Arden even if he didn't bend and he was often feeling sad because he couldn't. He was her hero, he taught her how to use weapons and how to really survive in places where you don't have much of a chance to survive.

Dreams and Ambitions: She hopes to master a new element called 'Mind Bending' and to find love and settle down with her future husband.

• Battling
  • Love
  • Helping Others
  • Animals
  • Tea

Dislikes:

• Insects
  • Cliffs
  • Flying
  • Cold Food
  • Vegetables

Brief History:

Clementine was born in the Nation of Light. She was the second oldest and loved to tease her three brothers. Clementine was always the cheekiest in the family but supporting, she would do anything to improve her family in wealth and hunger as it was hard for them with the four children who were the cheekiest in the world. Clementine would steal various of things from citizens and would always get away with it since she was smaller than you'd think. She didn't grow fast in her childhood, she only grew in her teenage years and other kids would simply tease her for that. The more they teased her, the more she would steal and destroy things.

Few years after the start of stealing, the anger got out of control and she killed one of her friends by accident. That friend known as Jessica, was her only friend besides her family members or animals. Clementine struck into depression and people stayed away from her ever since she killed Jessica. Clementine still thinks about the accident till this very day and she visits her grave which is right by the entrance of the graveyard.

Clementine moved schools and started a new life, she never told anyone about the accident of her and Jessica. She became fairly popular then and finished school. She received a pet Tiger-Dillo on the way home as a prize in a battling contest and named the little Tiger-Dillo 'Jessica' which was named after her friend. Clementine left with not much of supplies, only money, food, her two cutlass swords, tent kit, herself and Jessica.

Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Clementine Cross  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Cross    Clementine Cross  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Clementine Cross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: