Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_voting_barUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_voting_barUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Undercover in Ba Sing Se

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Luz took one last look at the man and then ran after the king. She was surprised to see how kindly he treated the man. "I'm impressed, Your Majesty." Luz said, amused. "That was very kind of you." She followed after him, grinning. Perhaps he did have a heart. She internally smirked. Luz eyed the palace walls in interest. Everything seemed so..well organized. She had heard of the Earth Kingdom's tactics, but never of their organization. She knew that the previous royalty, Lu, Lynn and even Akio, had been very neat. But she was surprised that everything was still kept in order.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Nymio would be offended that he was left behind, but lets be honest.... he didn't want to stay around the palace any longer than he absolutely had to. Turning and beginning towards the academy at a slow pace, he knew it wouldn't be long before the king required his presence once again.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

[exit topic]
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Li looked down at the boy and said, "He is a high offical. If I am nice to him then he will respect me and will be a better general because of that. I don't want a man who teaches the students who are going to become members in my army to hate me." He cringed at the though and then continued to walk. "What is your name? I am not just going to call you boy or servant your whole life."
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Luz figured he didn't care much about people hating him, since he was mean to almost anyone. "I see..so you're nice to people when it benefits you?" She asked, in an amused tone. Then she laughed and said, "Kyle. That's my name. And yourself? Even though I know who you are..official introductions are nice." Luz grinned while she talked.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Li nodded and said, "If you want to get far in this world you have to be friends with those to benefit you." He nodded to himself and then looked at the boy, "Kyle? Ok then nice to meet you Kyle." He then looked at him strangely, "I am Earth King Li. But you will call me your highness or my king. Only my family calls me Li these days." He continued to walk and after walking for a good 10 minutes, he stopped in front of a door. "Here will be your room. It use to be my father's old servant he died a few days ago. Not in this room he died in the garden."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undercover in Ba Sing Se
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3