Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

"It'll give us away. We need to split up. Jin you come with me. Yonten go with Aruk. Yasahiro track the wagon with your dragon. Lets go find my brother." Sydney said.
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:44 pm

"Good thinking."Jin said. "Have someone who knows the city in each group that can't track the truck." He elaborated walking over towards Sydney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 am

"If it's your wish than thats the way to Do it"
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 am

"Yonten Yasahiro what do you think?" She asked
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:51 am

"That would be the best method to find your brother and I can train you while we"re traveling if the shirshu or dragon doesn't work i can contact the spirits to see what they know and we can use Notus my sky bison for transportation, said Yonten. Yasahiro nodded in agreement. "it would be safer traveling seperate but we need aliases so they don't recognize us because I'm the minister of colonial affairs in the Vermilion Dragon Empire my name is too familiar and sydney they probably know your name as well the only ones they don't know is Yonten, Aruk and Jin but better safe than sorry. said Yasahiro concerned.

Firebender Airbender
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 am

"Yes. Yonten I think it would be best if you could help me practice airbending in the temples." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

"Sounds like a cool work, its not everyday work. But I think thats right" Aruk nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 am

"Okay lets split up." She said.
The groups left but Sydney and Jin. Truthfully shed paird them up on purpose. She kinda liked. Him. Truthfully Hiro was not good for her. Hopfully Jin feels the same for her.
She went to the room qnd grabbed her staff. When she came out to see Jin staring at her. She shot a quick smile at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:41 am

Leaving the room, Aruk turned to Yonten. "So where do we start, I have no idea. Probably hes anywhere out in the frozen desert. "
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm

"we should first see if anyone in town owns a shirshu they are the one animal that can track anyone on the planet." answered Yonten.
Yasahiro walked out of the hut and shot a large flame in the sky in the shape of a dragon. a few minutes later a shape was flying straight towards the ground it was Kazangan, Yasahiro's volcanic dragon and he landed near the hut. "What do you need Yasahiro do you need to get back to the empire cuz i don't want to be here too long i can't stand all the water." said Kazangan irritated. Yasahiro grinned scratching his head. "um Kaza i kind of need you to to track a rock with my scent burn mark on it, said Yasahiro. "Why?, Kazangan asked. "I'll explain on the way lets leave as soon possible." said Yasahiro. Yasahiro picked up a piece of coal touching it all over the sides so his scent was all over it and wrapped it in a cloth handkerchief Kazangan then lowered his head down than Yasahiro mounted him, Sydney came outside of the hut so Yasahiro quickly pulled out a piece of paper and attched it to the wrapped up coal and tossed it to her. "the coal has my scent for a shirshu to track and the paper attched has your aliases you will be using when traveling take care." said Yasahiro.

Firebender Airbender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next