Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 am

(bump lol)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 pm

(Sorry! Been busy as usual :p I'll post later today k?)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm

"Kurai? Kurai Tensei if I'm not mistaken," Raiden closed his eyes as if in deep thought, speaking as he did, "Born within the boundaries of these lands to a dark bender descended from those that used to live in this land, and a spirit bender who secluded herself here." He paused, and continued his deep thought, he raised a hand and waved it across the air, opening a small viewing portal through which he could see--and he alone, as the portal was visible only to him--the murder of her parents.

"Your parents were killed when you were very young...yes...aged three no less." he said slowly, "You then awakened your powerful dark bending ability and were able to avenge your parents deaths. You are a strong bender, and have spent most of your life travelling around the world....yes I know of you. I have heard your name upon the mystic winds. They tell me of those who live in this world, of everyone...."

Raiden opened his eyes and looked over at Kurai, "Yours is a long and sad story," he said, "Something we share." Raiden sat down on his throne, and paused for a second, then he spoke, "I am Raiden, Spirit King and ruler of the Spirit World and the Shadow Lands. Welcome to my domain."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm

( No problem You have a lot going on lol)

"Eeeep"

She said Closing her mouth with both her Hands,Utter shock was the best way to describe how she was feeling. How: How did he know in such detail her pain..her life. She marveled at his clarity though she wodnered just how he ws able to see....Everything.

"Spitit King!"

She said with even more shock...to think that a lwoly spec of Dust and shadow was before such an important person. He called her Strong...but she did not think so. It was becuase she couldnt control er powers...they were to much for her...and they only added to her grief. Nero though yawd a spec of balck fire and hovered over to Raiden's Shoulder resting snugly on him

"Hehe...Nero like you...He dosent like any body..."

That made ehr think he was sucha scary guy. He had saved her after all...but as she looked around she saw he was the only one here...he wa alone to...Just like her.

"Where is everyone...Your a king right..Where the Queen and Princess and such?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 pm

"They are away," said Raiden simply and quickly, "They've gone on vacation...they've yet to return." Raiden stood up and walked towards the window, with his back towards the girl. She asked too many questions. "As you can tell," started Raiden, changing the subject, "I know everything about you, and about everyone who lives on this Earth, however the one thing I don't know...is your purpose. I do not know what you sought to find in the Shadow Lands, as you don't seem to be on a spiritual journey, or on any kind of soul searching thing. So I must ask you, why are you here?"

Raiden was truly curious of this, as no one every came to the Shadow Lands unless they were invited, and it wasn't like he invited people all the time. Everyone else was on a soul searching or spiritual journey, or was the Avatar or a Warrior, and Spirits know how long ago it was the last time an Avatar or Warrior came through the palace.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm

To many answers way to quickly...Why is he hinding?...THe fact that he's lonely?

She thought as he repsonded to her question rather rapidly and nervouly almsot....She though when asked about her own purpose and told of the reason ones traveld the shadow lands looked confused...she didnt have a facny pants reason as to why she was wondering about....she just didnt have any where else to go...She was merely existing...trying to survie...But what about him?...It was so easy for him to take a look into Kurai's Life and her struggles...but why was he neglecting his own..putting them on the back burner...didnt make up for the loss of ones heart.

"I....I dont have a purpose...nor a eason for wondering...i dont even know what an avatart is...i'm was just wondering around going wherever my feet allowed me to...surviving which way i could...But."

She said taking a step forward whilst nero still rested on his shoulder.

"Why are you hiding it?....Why aren't you comfortable with talking about it?...it...it's ok i wont mention it to anyone...not that i have anyone ...Besides you know...

She spoke of him hiding the true reasoning behind the queen and princesses and such not being present...she spoke of the loneliness eh was hiding from her...Kurai was a Spirt bender even if she barely understood the term the powers were still believable to her...and feeling the emotions and circumstances of other creatures was up her alley... Especially ones who ere just like her. She wasn't scared of raiden...if nero wasn't then she knew she had no reason to fear him..despite his great power...they were the same...

Alone
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 am

Bumpy bump bump lol
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 pm

(I will post tomorrow I promise :p sorry I've just been really busy lately)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am

Bumpy bumpy T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)   The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl in the Woods (Open to Kurai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: November-
Jump to: