Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_vote_lcapVampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_voting_barVampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_vote_lcapVampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_voting_barVampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vampire Knight Fanfic - A creation I've been working on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Knight Fanfic - A creation I've been working on.   Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Vampire Knight - My Own Fanfic

Spoiler:

Many of you have heard me babbling on about Vampire Knight, my addiction to the theme song, which fangirl team I should be: Kyoko Kuran or Kyoko Kiryu (personally i'd rather Kyoko Kuran<3). So I've decided to make my first story about it, just me reciting through Yuki's eyes.

I'm not going to bother with the whole Character box because most of you have probably seen Vampire Knight or have read the Manga, basically it revolves around the Love Triangle of Yuki, Kaname and Zero. I'll do a basic summary.

Yuki Kuran - The female of the love triangle. She's the pureblood daughter of Haruka and Juri Kuran, and the brother, ancestor and fiancee to Kaname Kuran. She was sealed in her human form for a while, and was adopted by Kaien Cross. After Yuki was experiencing nightmares, Kaname decided to return her memory as the Pureblood Princess of the Kuran's.

Kaname Kuran - The Dorm President of the Night Class, Head of the Kuran Family. He's the ancestor and son of Haruka and Juri, him only being the ancestor due to Haruka and Juri's baby son Kaname II was sacrificed so Rido Kuran (Haruka and Juri's brother) could consume Kaname the Ancestor and become more powerful, that had failed. Although he isn't the pureblood son of Haruka and Juri, they had always treated him like their own. He is deeply in love with Yuki, being her fiance, and he is dedicated to her.

Zero Kiryu - The Vampire Hunter, last survivor of the Kiryu Family. He was sent to Kaien Cross's house as a child, due to Shizuka Hio (pureblood vampire) had killed his family, and he needed a home. Since then, Yuki and Zero had been very good friends, and Yuki developing a caring instinct for him. Being bitten by Shizuka, made him slowly start turning into a vampire, causing him pain and struggle, Yuki was always there to help him. He has a strong dislike of Kaname Kuran, his goal being to kill all Pureblood vampires. Yuki has always looked out for him, despite him being in love with her, Zero is the neglected man of the Love Triangle, losing his love for Yuki to Kaname Kuran.

They are the main characters who will be mentioned in my Fanfic. Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Fanfic - A creation I've been working on.   Vampire Knight Fanfic -  A creation I've been working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Prologue - The Hero

''I'm cold.. what is cold? Why am I shivering..?''.

Those few moments were when I first realised that I was outside in the snow, and I couldn't remember anything. I feel reborn, as if I'm just a newborn child, entering the world. This snow that was falling from the sky, why was it cold? Why am I so... I'm so confused. Looking up completely startled, a scary monster was looking down at me.

''It's been so long since i've had fresh meat'' The beast said, fresh meat? what did he mean..

Just at the moment seemed my end, a shriek had left my mouth, and I was scared. My thoughts were repeating, ''I'm scared, he's going to eat me, help''.But it seemed as my shriek had saved me, this beast no longer was trying to eat me, I saw it laying there, blood spewing from it's chest.

I felt so scared, it's as if I had called an angel, and it had saved me. But why was the monster so eager to eat me.. i'm scared. Footsteps in the snow, I hear them crunching down on the ice, i'm scared. He's going to eat me, what should I do, I'm alone, i'm scared and i'm sad. Just as my tears were going to flow from my eyes, my head raised to a famillar voice.

''Yuki... your safe now''.
Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight Fanfic - A creation I've been working on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: