Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Adventure Ahoy! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Adventure Ahoy! I_vote_lcapAdventure Ahoy! I_voting_barAdventure Ahoy! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Adventure Ahoy! I_vote_lcapAdventure Ahoy! I_voting_barAdventure Ahoy! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Adventure Ahoy!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 am

Yamatsukami walked down the streets of the market place and saw people trading. The streets filled with hagglers and gamblers. Yamatsukami was sick of doing nothing interesting but traveling. He needed something more blood boiling and exciting. Yamatsukami found the center of the market place where he stood on a barrel and shouted "People of the world!" Yamatsukami shouted as a crowd drew by. "Oooh and audience." he thought to himself. "I have come before you all today with a proposition! Are you sick of the common life? Are you needing for excitement or treasure? For I am setting off on an adventure and one or maybe even two or three lucky men or woman might get the privilege of travelling along with me! Only those who are tough, fearless, daring, brave, and skillful may come along!" The crowd shrugged him off and continued with their days. "You creepy nut!" A guy yelled. Yamatsukami face palmed. " You guys probably weren't cut out for an adventure anyways." Yamatsukami sighed and sat on the barrel. "What's an adventure with out a party to travel in." Yamatsukami stood up and found the nearest merchant who sold water. Yamatsukami bought a glass of water and moved his masks away from his mouth to drink it. He finished drinking and found a wall to sit against. When he sat down he placed the empty glass in front of him, pulled out a stringed instrument and started to play an oriental styled tune. A couple people dropped coins into the cup as they walked passed.
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Heaven was walking by when she heard someone talking about adventure. She was in Ba Sing Se running a few errands. Noticing the crowd she joined in. After she saw the man finish and walk away she tried to follow him but she was too nervous. Working up the courage she went towards the man playing a stringed instrument and said "I would like to join you. I have people watching my shop back home in Omashu." She then smiled and put some change in the cup.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Yamatsukami smiled widely under his mask and started to laugh in joy. He grabbed the coins out of his cup. " This is wonderful news! Where do we start oh man I'm so excited! " Yamatsukami placed his instrument under his cloak and stood up. "Well then, allow me to introduce myself I am Yamatsukami, at your service." Yamatsukami did a polite gentleman bow. "But, just what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Heaven bowed with a polite smile "My name is heaven, nice to meet you." She then stood up and her left hand rose up and rubbed the side of her nose. She was thinking about her past but then realized she was talking to yamatsukami.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:34 pm

"Nice to meet you heaven. Well small talk then. We should head out. I am quite eager to leave this town." Yamatsukami grabbed the handle of his blade and gave it a quick tug as if to check if was sturdily attached to his back. "Now what is an adventure without any trouble standing in your way. I suggest we should start by looking for highway men. Oh yeah that sounds like fun!" Yamatsukami laughed. "Well I guess you should follow me then new groupie. We should get this adventure on the road. Also if you have any other business to finish up here in the city. You should probably get that done now. I'll be at the gates of Ba Sing Se otherwise." Yamatsukami walked down the road leading out of the market district to the gates of Ba Sing Se where he sat down and waited for his new companions okay to get moving.
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"I'm ready to leave." Heaven followed the man to the gate. "Where to first." She said making sure her bo-staff was still on her back.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm

"Where ever our feet take us." Yamatsukami replied. He walked outside of the city gates and followed the path down where eventually heard some kind of yelling coming from up ahead. Yamatsukami signaled Heaven to remain stealthy. Yamatsukami crept up along the horizon to see a group of men terrorizing some wandering merchant. The men were armed with swords and axes. "oh my god we actually did run into highway men..." Yamatsukami said in shock. One of the highway men had noticed Yamatsukami creeping around. "Oy, boss we got ourselves a witness!" A big fat highway men shouted. The fancily dressed but obviously the leader of the bunch pointed at two men to watch the merchant. There were at least eight of the men in total. "Alright you scum. Show yourselves!" A highway man shouted. Yamatsukami looked at Heaven and said " I hope you're good with that stick thing. You might need to use it. These guys obviously aren't friendly." Yamatsukami walked out from behind the corner. "Well... It isn't everyday you get to see an armed robbery. A pathetic one at that. It takes you eight men to rob one helpless old merchant?" Yamatsukami laughed. He nervously prepared himself with a fight plan. "Oy boss, can we kill this one? He looks like he carries a lovely sack of coins." The leader nodded and the fat highway man and a skinny looking guy charged at Yamatsukami with axes. They took swings at him but he managed to jump back in time before the blow struck. "Ok Heaven I was right! They weren't friendly some help would be nice!" Yamatsukami exclaimed while he kicked some dirt up at the fat highway mans face and temporarily blinded him. Yamatsukami lowered his body and did a leg sweep to knock him down. During this time the skinny highway man ran in and took a swing at Yamatsukami. The swing made contact with his sword on his back and did not do much damage but knocked him down. The other men rushed in to attack. The skinny one swung his axe at Yamatsukami's head but he managed to roll away just in time. Yamatsukami kipped up and did a butterfly kick backwards to get himself away from them. "Alright you stupid slippery rat. At first we were just gunna kill ya. Now we're gunna gut you slowly." The fat highway man threatened.

((OOC: By the way the highway men are just npcs so you can control them and give the dialogue too if you like. Just in case you wanted to.))
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Heaven sighed "Alright if I have to." Three of the highway men surrounded heaven who wasn't even unnerved. Dropping her bag two of the highway men swung their weapons at her. She moved slightly just making an axe move an inch away from her face. The other one sword went in for a stab where she slid her hand pushing it into the ground. The third one however managed to hit her right hand. "Alright your done!" She yelled grabbing her staff. She stuck her staff into the ground and vines wrapped around the staff.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Yamatsukami looked in shock as he saw Heaven bend. "Oh so you're a bender? Me too." Yamatsukami took a deep breath while he crouched. He did a rising capoeira kick. The kick let out a big flame that hit one of the highway men. The highway man was caught on fire and started to scream. The fat highway man ran at him with an axe and started spinning. Yamatsukami was hit in the forearm and then managed to roll behind him. He stretched his legs between the fat man's legs and dislocated the fat man's knee. The fat man screamed in pain and fell but refused to stop fighting. Yamatsukami managed to roll up and stopped because of the pain of the cut. The fat man kept swinging like a madman. Yamatsukami shot a flame from his uninjured arm at the fat mans face leaving him a burn. "Ahhhh You rat! I'll Kill you! I'll gut you!" The fat man started rolling around with his axe swinging wildly Yamatsukami backed up and shot another blast of flame that missed but catching the ground around the fat mad man on fire. The skinny highway man yelled "Boss which one do we go for?" The highway man leader looked intimidated. "I don't care! Kill them both!" The skinny man went straight towards heaven with an axe going for a swing. While another highway man charged Yamatsukami with a sword. Yamatsukami reacted too late to dodge the blow so he did a kick to block it cutting his thigh a little. The fat man behind Yamatsukami almost managed to get a swing in from behind him but yamatsukami countered managed to dodge it. He firebended at the fat mercenary again but didn't quite manage to hit him again. "If you have a plan now would be good time to use it." Yamatsukami said while ducking to avoid a sword slash. Yamatsukami countered with a weaving uppercut that made the highway mans lip bleed. "Shouldn't o' done that mate." The highway man said while spitting out a tooth. The highway man started rapidly stabbing at Yamatsukami and managed to deliver a stab to his shoulder but his armor stopped it. Yamatsukami did a low back sweep kick to the Fat man's face and did a backwards cartwheel to get behind them. The highway man that Yamatsukami kicked fire at got back up and started to run. The leader of the highway men stopped him from retreating and stabbed him in the belly. "Cowards are weak, and the weak don't deserve mercy." The fleeing highway man fell on the ground dead. Yamatsukami saw the man strike his own and became a little unnerved.
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

"Little plan." She said as she backed up lifting up her staff to block an oncoming attack. After blocking the attack she spun her staff on the ground tripping the highwayman. As the highwayman hit the ground Heaven bended the vines on her staff to pick up the man by his legs and hundred him on nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: August-
Jump to: