Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The chase (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The chase (Open to all) I_vote_lcapThe chase (Open to all) I_voting_barThe chase (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The chase (Open to all) I_vote_lcapThe chase (Open to all) I_voting_barThe chase (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The chase (Open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The chase (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:55 am

All the sound that could be heard was the sound of chasing, yelling, and the talk of a man on the run. A puddle on a clear night rippled as a foot stepped through it. Kaida breathed hard as he was being chased throughout the city. Men from the orginization have found him again. Trapped in a dead end he turned his back to a stone wall. Surrounded he put his hands on the walls and bended the wall around him phasing him through only to be surrounded again. "F*ck!" he muttered under his breath. Then hearing yelling he looked up to see a shadow fall down and take out the guards.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:04 am

"BACK OFF!!! " It was a man in his late teens and was wearing black. He seemed to have black smoke running down his arms forming katanas in is fists. He strike at the first guard to the left and cut off his hand as he tried to attack. Then as a guard tried to get him behind, without looking he stabbed him in the stomach and twisted the smokey blade slowly deeper into his stomach. The guard howled in pain and dropped his weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 am

Wiping his eyes he cleared his vision to see the darkbender before him standing with shadowy katana's in his hands. "Heh, Thats a few down. Alot more to go." Kaida then smirked moving forward the ground below him started to disipate to sand moving up his arms. He then punched the wall and the sand went through the wall piercing it. A scream was heard around the corner. "I'm looking for my friend, It sorta got me in trouble. Follow." Kaida motioned to follow him sprinting up walls he ran and stood up on a rooftop and stared up.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:16 am

With out speaking he followed to help the man he found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am

Looking to his right he pointed and started bending a bridge of sand over the city. As he started walking across it a shadowy figure flew by and knocked out Kaida. In the smoke was a man with what looks like a shadowbended scythe and claw with shadowbended wings. The shadowbender was Draika who proceeded to stand up and slowly started walking to the other darkbender.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 am

The man that saved kaida saw Draika... They had fought a while back and he now sees he had returned for vengeance for his hand... "So I see you're back, still mad about the hand? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am

Draika continued walking and swung his scythe sending a wave of shadows at the man. Proceeding he started sprinting as the scythe dissapeared into smoke he put a claw on his other hand. As he reached the man he swung his claws and launched himself into the air. Hovering with the wings he yelled "You will pay!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 am

"Im afraid not im kinda busy at the moment helping a boy find his friend, can i make an appointment?" He couldnt see it but he was smirking under his mask. "By the way, what was with hitting the poor boy like that... you really should leave civilians out of your grudge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh Kaida was looking for me. Over there is a trap, oh but you you are who im looking for." Hovering down he landed without a sound. The wings on his back ran down his arm turning into a scythe. Walking he dragged the scythe with the blade stabbing into the ground. The missing hand shadowbended into a tentacle slithering into the crack in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 am

"So it seems... Well, since you obviously wont leave us be then i have no choice but to accept your challenge Draika." He had a serious look "Hm... Or should i call by my little nick name for you, Drake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chase (Open to all)   The chase (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chase (Open to all)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: